Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression that it was platypodes and that platypi was used colloquially.

Wikipedia is your friend:

There is no universally agreed upon plural of "platypus" in the English language. Scientists generally use "platypuses" or simply "platypus". Colloquially, "platypi" is also used for the plural, although this is technically incorrect and a form of pseudo-Latin

:awesome:

EDIT

Incorrect. There is no accepted plural version, though platypuses is the most common among scientists.

Curses :(

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

When Kronos had rogue after rogue attack STA, and then filled their slots to prevent STA from killing those rogues.

Lol, "rogue after rogue". I suppose by definition that is correct, as there was one rogue that attacked STA and then another, but the way you put it really makes it sound like more than two.

And I also suppose we did prevent STA from killing the rogues, but we one hundred percent were not slot filling. Full ground/air/cruisemissile/anuke attacks from Kronos.

Also fun side note: When asked two days ago to peace out our wars on the rogues, Heracles was already deleted, but we asked Da Dreadlord (Kronos member attacking White Majik (rogue)) and the other nations attacking White Majik to peace out and they complied. The funny part was when STA didn't take any of the open slots. It almost makes it look like they didn't actually care.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

Just when i thought some folks couldnt get nerdier..we go and have a discussion about this

*shakes my head*

TOP is the nerdiest alliance. All we do is argue about semantics, talk about history and play HoI and Eu3. Any of you other alliances can try to take our nerdiest alliance stat, but it's going to a tough one.

I honestly don't see it that way. In this case, both parties were being belligerent and stupid. TOP probably stepped in for the same reason I almost sent aid to tyga, to shut both of them up. The "altercation" was being blown way out of proportion by warmongers on both sides.

TOP is the nerdiest alliance. All we do is argue about semantics, talk about history and play HoI and Eu3. Any of you other alliances can try to take our nerdiest alliance stat, but it's going to a tough one.

Wait, what???

When EU2 is better by far?

For shame TOP, for shame

i think Fark could put up a fight in that category, afterall theyve got the only handwritten treaty ive ever seen and theyve had some of the weirdest arguements ive ever seen..anywhere

I'm hoping someone has the nerve to attack Joe over this so I can nuke the $%&@ out of some fools. I wouldn't have posted this Joe; too easy for other people to spin and its just not worth the effort.

I was bored, and thats ALL this comes down to.

Edited by Joe Stupid

Lol, "rogue after rogue". I suppose by definition that is correct, as there was one rogue that attacked STA and then another, but the way you put it really makes it sound like more than two.

And I also suppose we did prevent STA from killing the rogues, but we one hundred percent were not slot filling. Full ground/air/cruisemissile/anuke attacks from Kronos.

Also fun side note: When asked two days ago to peace out our wars on the rogues, Heracles was already deleted, but we asked Da Dreadlord (Kronos member attacking White Majik (rogue)) and the other nations attacking White Majik to peace out and they complied. The funny part was when STA didn't take any of the open slots. It almost makes it look like they didn't actually care.

That may have been more due to White Majik inviting people to fill his war slots on IRC so they were filled almost immediately by other alliances rather than us "not caring".