Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

Apparently not.

So an altercation happened between Kronos-STA. Tyga is attacked, STA demands reps from Kronos. Kronos refuses, TOP steps in. This is where all the fun happens. To prevent war, TOP is offering to pay 600 tech to STA in the prevention of war. They are soo !@#$@#$ scared they are paying reps that their own allies refused to pay. Are pixels really worth your balls? [ooc] you guys must be awesome in RL too [/ooc] So my question is TOP

inr6g5.jpg

Grow a pair please. I'm ashamed that you are #1.

Also I love the tech sellers union, sweet tech embargo Idea, wish i knew the sinister !@#$%^& behind that!!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm no fan of TOP, I don't see how this shows TOP's lack of courage, OOC: which by the way was what the Lion wanted from the wizard, not a heart as your image says.

I just used the image. i have no idea.

Going against what their allies want (refusing to pay reps to prevent war) to pursue their own interests? Standard Operating procedures for them I guess.

I hope that's a general statement and not a hit at any of the alliances joe's been in.

It could very easily be a shot at ARES, I seem to remember this time while I was in DT and you abandoned us. Unless I'm confusing it with another alliance, but I'm pretty sure it was ARES and RAD.

It could very easily be a shot at ARES, I seem to remember this time while I was in DT and you abandoned us. Unless I'm confusing it with another alliance, but I'm pretty sure it was ARES and RAD.

ARES had no treaty with DT, but we fought for you the entire war, because we gave you our word that we would. I beleive you are mistaken. Perhapse checking sources is in order?

Edited by Barix9

ARES had no treaty with DT, but we fought for you the entire war, because we gave you our word that we would. I beleive you are mistaken. Perhapse checking sources is in order?

I am the source, I was the High Templar of War in DT. I seem to forget the exact details of it, something about a decision being made without approval and a .gov member being kicked. Regardless, it is off topic.

Oh yeah mean this one?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

Where we left you all alone against big bad Avalon.