So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

Right, how is Athens wrong then?

Please explain that to me.

The only way to not see what is wrong with this is to look the other way.

There is hardly an event in which the entirety of bob's public opinion is placed in one side.

This is one of those cases.

Means something pretty bad has happened.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really get why this is even a question. Of course im mostly only posting my opinion.

Stop claiming the hypocrites are right then. Since it's all a matter of perspective. You (all the bawwers) think it is wrong, Athens thinks it isn't and that's all what is to it. Put up or shut up.

The fact that he had a point notwithstanding.

He asked how NPO got brought into this discussion, and I pointed out to him that NPO brought themselves into it.

Funny. Everyone who fought for Karma could have done the same thing (i.e. fight for what's right) for all of the time that NPO was being incredibly evil while destroying all those purely innocent alliances. :rolleyes:

Now to be completely honest, this is simply another example of "Might makes Right." Poor show.

Yes, they all could've. The fact that they actually wanted to win and get some of NPO's allies on their sides first shows that they actually aren't stupid.

CN IS "Might makes Right". It eludes me how you fail to grasp this.

Let's reverse the question cause it seems you don't understand what Tromp is asking. How are the ex-hegemony folks right about this? Just because you think they are right?

Isnt the question being asked from someone who was in Hegemony while the 'ebil' things were happening. Hypocrisy is a word easy to justify, more like side-tracking the issue at hand. Throw in purple to justify putting the word bully too. Anyway,

HellAngel put it right, hypocrites are not necessarily wrong, maybe you could be right or wrong.

Question is do you think what is going on is right or wrong? <-- Which btw is a matter of perspective.

Edited by shahenshah

Lets go through this list (Excluding disbanded alliances):
ODN

GATO

NPO

NpO

FARK

LoSS

LSF

Legion

IAA

WAPA

RIA

Ronin

Graemlins

BTA

RnR

VE

FAN

MK

FOK

Valhalla

TOOL

GOD

BAPS

=LOST=

TGE

NADC

GPA

Wolfpack

CSN

USN

Browncoats

GUN

Genesis

NV

UBD

Athens

GR

STA

SSX

PPO

Carpe Diem

GLOF

CCC

TPF

Old Guard

MCXA

NATO

Echelon

FEAR

UCN

UPN

Invicta

OMFG

TORN

AB

Zenith

VA

GDA

GRAN

NEW

RDD

Molon Labe

Avalon

TFD

Olympus

Voodoo, can we "raid" some of these failed alliances? I mean, I'm sure we can find a weak one that won't fight back. Let's find one without many treaties so we'll be sure they won't fight back.

Stop claiming the hypocrites are right then. Since it's all a matter of perspective. You (all the bawwers) think it is wrong, Athens thinks it isn't and that's all what is to it. Put up or shut up.

"The hypocrites are right"

Now stop bawwing about me posting my opinion. Put up or shut up.

If I was Athens allies, quite frankly I wouldn't touch this thread with a 99 and 1/2 foot poll. The longer this drags out the worse you all look. The same could be said for Athens. You're already the CnG alliance that people like the least, and you've just made yourself look like a bunch tools through this raid and what you've said in this thread. Don't fuel the fire anymore.

Don't go alerting people to the Athens trend. Really. It's way funnier in the long run if you don't.

If you dont like bawwing why don't you shut us up? see it works both ways. My guess is you wont do anything... :lol1:

1. I suggested this thread (at least enough to get the basic arguments back and forth) as great reading material for our members who want to know more about CN politics. Saves me a lot of time ;)

2. Hail The International! :D (our Protector) and big "thank you's" to our other treaty partners.

3. Bad Athens, etc.

At least they're willing to actually do something to create some drama around here, which is more than can be said for most people and alliance here.

So, you wanted drama, and then complain about it when it happens? Because that's what this is, created drama.

Voodoo, can we "raid" some of these failed alliances? I mean, I'm sure we can find a weak one that won't fight back. Let's find one without many treaties so we'll be sure they won't fight back.

Looking at them BAPS doods

What could go wrong?

If they want some drama then why not grow a pair and attack someone they dislike?

This has created plenty of drama.

edit: and a profit too

So, you wanted drama, and then complain about it when it happens? Because that's what this is, created drama.

Oh, I'm enjoying this drama don't mistake me mocking yours and others arguments as dislike.

Edited by WarriorConcept

At least they're willing to actually do something to create some drama around here, which is more than can be said for most people and alliance here.

They are bored? yeah right. There are plenty of other alliances to relieve their boredom by raiding, plenty of big ones with allies.

They are bored? yeah right. There are plenty of other alliances to relieve their boredom by raiding, plenty of big ones with allies.

This. If Athens wanted drama, there were plenty of targets they could have picked (read: alliances with allies) that would have created more drama, faster.