So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

Its still being discussed because some people haven't learned a dam thing.

I am afraid that I have to agree with you with this one.

Anyway, my point is that a mistake was made. An apology was made (which I believe was sincere). End of story. I have a great respect for our Athens/FoB brothers. Now lets move on!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else remembers the good old days when all you had to do to survive was mind your own business and small alliances simply existed until they grew big enough to sign a military treaty?

Invicta was founded in the summer of 2007 with two members and survived for several months until noWedge took an interest in us, and we joined CDT not long after.

In other words... I nearly remember. It'd be nice to see them back again.

As the leader of one your closest allies, I'm going to ask you specifically to stop posting. Maybe, you haven't been around long enough, but we've been down your road before, and it wasn't so glorious as you think it sounds.

Last post from me on this issue: No, I have been around quite long enough (with other nations) and I've seen what's happened before and I know exactly of what you speak. I don't think it's glorious -- just inevitable and straightforward. It is only my opinion, if I've failed to make that clear thus far.

Edited by Achilleus

This is not only an incredibly poor argument, but you have forced me to agree with Heft.

This. Me and my friend survived forever years ago without being in an alliance, and without having treaties. Those days are gone now. I can't say that our raiding did much to help, but then again we never raided sovereign alliances.