SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We totally are going to pay reps now to them because they tried calling us out on the OWF and putting pressure on us!

That would indeed be the mature thing to do, given the fact that this whole issue was caused by your member's attacks on them and your unwillingness to cooperate for any sort of solution. Thank you for acknowledging your imminent shift in policy.

I was trying to help both parties out by seeking a resolution, as my alliance is kind of in the middle of this, as we are allied to Invicta, and Nemesis. In case you didn't realize this, Nemesis is your ally (and an alliance I founded) so I was working with them to hopefully resolve it with the knowledge of what Invicta would be seeking.

Are you saying that SLCB will pay damages dealt?

We aren't going to fold simply because they try to posture and win support on these forums.

5k NS nations can do 6 million in damage? shoot im 75k and i dont think i can do 6 million in two days of attacks

You're joking right? I really hope that is some bad sense of sarcasm because wow....

When I was 75k I did at the very least 40mil in damage per attack. Land + Tech + Infra gets quite expensive at that level you know...

well SLCB is causing an incident over something as simple as paying some reps for a rogue. Is the alliance so broke that they can't spare 6 million (reps are now damages done)?

Poor show SLCB

a. invicta gave us less than 12 hours to contact our member.

b. they gave us a reparations number at 6 pm and less than 6 hours later, they are posting a thread because we haven't made good on their demands

you tell me who is causing the incident. the intolerance of invicta, frankly, won't be tolerated.

We aren't going to fold simply because they try to posture and win support on these forums.

So basically, the sum of money didn't matter.

Thanks for conceding the point.

Haha this is brilliant.

So the stickmen came after purple.

And if they could just bait purple into attacking them, they would win. But purple refused to be baited, and would rather roll over and accept everything the stickmen did.

Congratulations purple! You've managed to put yourselves in a lose-lose situation.

Brilliant political move.

This clearly shows a lack of understanding on the ways things work. Thats ok because the Box guys have made the same mistake.

Exactly who is misunderstanding here? I think each side understands the other very well.

The only possible mistake is that Stickmen assumes that all their allies will play nice and join them in their crusade to crush Purple.

We totally are going to pay reps now to them because they tried calling us out on the OWF and putting pressure on us!
Unless of course their goal at this point isn't to try and force you to pay reps, but instead is just to make you guys look like !@#$@#$ idiot tools.

In that case they've succeeded admirably.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

b. they gave us a reparations number at 6 pm and less than 6 hours later, they are posting a thread because we haven't made good on their demands

you tell me who is causing the incident. the intolerance of invicta, frankly, won't be tolerated.

I think when you tell them you aren't paying, it is fairly clear

Uhh..

Who caused the incident?

I think that would be the person who attacked, personally, although that might just be the logic in my head.

Wait, you messed up the timing. Arent you supposed to wait until the NPO is out of terms, but still weak from them, wait for the treaites to be signed, then goad purple into a war, drag the NPO in, then get one last kick in while were down?

THis is your fault for messing up the timing.

Unless of course their goal at this point isn't to try and force you to pay reps, but instead is just to make you guys look like !@#$@#$ idiot tools.

In that case they've succeeded admirably.

That is exactly the point of this thread. Bad PR for Stickmen is worth more to Invicta than $6m cash.

Exactly who is misunderstanding here? I think each side understands the other very well.

The only possible mistake is that Stickmen assumes that all their allies will play nice and join them in their crusade to crush Purple.

That is quite the radical assumption

How on Bob is this even a matter of "folding"? Your member attacked theirs. You, as his alliance, are liable and responsible for his actions and the damages he has caused.

And honestly, bringing up political posturing from your stance is an absolute joke - your alliance and your bloc have done nothing but attempt to draw Invicta and their purple allies into an impossible-to-win war for weeks. That, Shovel, is the epitome of political posturing, and it is a credit to Invicta that they have refused to be taken in by such underhanded tactics.

You're right, I'm out of my mind, $3 mil is A LOT of money. You should just not pay reps at all.

i'm not saying that necessarily but your initial argument that they were somehow doing us a favour by asking for too much is utter garbage.

Wait, you messed up the timing. Arent you supposed to wait until the NPO is out of terms, but still weak from them, wait for the treaites to be signed, then goad purple into a war, drag the NPO in, then get one last kick in while were down?

THis is your fault for messing up the timing.

Hey, believe it or not no one cares go whine somewhere else please.

B)