SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

This is retarded on every conceivable level.

Amen, brother.

It is easy to see why PEACE did not welcome them, especially since the first that PEACE heard of Stickmen moving to purple was a certain expose of iFOK forums where iFOK members spoke of moving to Purple to forcibly take a Senate seat and goad Purple into attacking them, thus allowing them to claim the defensive side and call their allies in to destroy Purple.

I should know, I was there (in the Gov, and later Triumvirate no less) when those talks were happening.

I don't blame PEACE for the lukewarm reaction. I fully understand it, actually. Its just always the same old song and dance. Stickmen try and prod the rest of purple into a war, and Purple doesn't take the bait because they aren't stupid. Then the same accusations fly around until everyone has passed out from blowing so much hot air.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CLassy as always.

We won't pay a ridiculous sum of money for what amounted to nothing.

Someone keeps going back to the same tired line.

Please, tell me you will pay the damages done, and then this can be resolved.

Are you saying Invicta didn't demand 6 million? Because they did.

We did. It seemed fair not to waste aid slots on anything less than 3m.

I am a reasonable person - we will take reps equal to what the damages have been. I have asked my guys to work with the two nations of ours who have been attacked to get the numbers.

Someone keeps going back to the same tired line.

Please, tell me you will pay the damages done, and then this can be resolved.

I keep going back to the same tired line because you and other keep using the same tired argument.

I will repeat again, I don't see any Invicta govt. trying to talk with us, simply them trying to call us out.

When you are told an alliance won't pay you reps, your opinions are twofold. Attack outright, or give them another chance. This is their second chance, as I view it.

Invicta is giving them the time to pay, and then they will consider their options is, again how I view it.

Well that's fine, but it doesn't make this move any more intelligent in terms of actually reaching an agreement. I mean, if the objective is to make everyone involved look like tools, then mission accomplished, but otherwise is this was a hilariously bad idea so soon into the negotiating period.

Edited by Delta1212

I am a reasonable person - we will take reps equal to what the damages have been. I have asked my guys to work with the two nations of ours who have been attacked to get the numbers.

Let me get this right, instead of you coming to us with this new offer you decided that you would first of all post it in public to try and make us look bad?

I keep going back to the same tired line because you and other keep using the same tired argument.

I will repeat again, I don't see any Invicta govt. trying to talk with us, simply them trying to call us out.

I laughed. Nice try buddy.

[23:29] <+Dan2680[invicta]-MoFA> sup all, is there any gov on?

[23:30] * WickedJ[WorldSeries] is now known as WickedJ[CSN]

[23:30] * rsoxbronco1 () has joined #slcb

[23:30] * ChanServ sets mode: +v rsoxbronco1

[23:33] <@GopDrager> Try querying Bob

[23:34] <+Bob> lol

[23:35] <@ni431> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=72451

[23:36] <+Dan2680[invicta]-MoFA> well if there are any gov on i would appreciate a query :) just want to chat

[23:37] <@ni431> i are there messager

[23:37] <@ni431> god damn it

[23:37] <@ni431> dan slcb is full of ##### addicts and drunk people

[23:37] <@ni431> so yeah

[23:37] <@ni431> and i'm emo

[23:38] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> Dan2680[invicta]-MoFA

[23:38] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> That wasn't the best move you could ahve made

[23:38] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> *have

[23:39] <+Dan2680[invicta]-MoFA> what do you mean?

[23:39] <@ni431> what we smoke ### man

[23:39] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> That little stunt on the OWF.

[23:40] <+Dan2680[invicta]-MoFA> ahh, well i going to discuss something totally different

[23:41] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> We don't want to discuss anything with you.

Fixed issues with ip's etc.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Rly guys, make up your mind. one post says "RAWR! 6 MEEELLION" you say "damages done"

someone give these noobs a million bucks then nuke this thread from orbit

Who the hell pays reps when their members go rogue?

Tell you what Invicta, when a member of the NPO goes rogue on you, you go try to get reps from them and see what they say. When a member of MK goes rogue on you, go to them see what they say. When a member of NpO goes rogue on you, go see what they say. Again, this is an instance of a private matter that shouldn't be public. Yet another smear campaign on the Stickmen.

Get over yourselves. You guys wonder why purple is a freaking joke. I will pay the damn 6 million reps for them if it will get you guys to shut up in public.

EDIT: Valhalla, you might want to move off of purple, your color mates are .....challenged.

Edited by AirMe

[23:39] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> That little stunt on the OWF.

[23:40] * +Jgoods[Athens|MoFA] (Jgoods@coldfront-52F3CB45.dial.telus.net) Quit (Ping timeout)

[23:40] <+Dan2680[invicta]-MoFA> ahh, well i going to discuss something totally different

[23:41] <&Matt-Shovel[sLCB]> We don't want to discuss anything with you.

I wouldnt want to talk to you either if you were being a little 5 year old posting this topic

Well that's fine, but it doesn't make this move any more intelligent in terms of actually reaching an agreement. I mean, if the objective is to make everyone involved look like tools, then mission accomplished, but otherwise is this was a hilariously bad idea so soon into the negotiating period.

Delta, if a Polar nation attacked you, you would expect us to pay, and rightly so. There would not be any argument, indeed we just pay for the mistakes in judgment without resort to pettiness. Given that I don't like you and vice versa etc etc, the situation would still be resolved almost immediately. I don't see the massive issue here. Either agree to pay (big difference to actually paying) and move on... or not.

This thread should have nothing at all to do with an alliances obligations in these matters. I smell another agenda at work.

Ah, yes, you expected me to be all happy and ready to discuss anything that Invicta wished right after this stunt. Nice try buddy.

So wait, hold on.

You want them to talk to you, but not to talk to you.

Good argument Shovel.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris