SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Jorost

I know the whole not paying reps deal. (cause for my ZI) Whatever SLCB has coming for them they deserve it.

So.. we deserve nothing?

Really, you caught up on that?

Just stating something.

missing some facts..

NS of the rogue/nations hit? damage done? reps being asked for

Rogue was around 5k. I assume the other nations were similar

missing some facts..

NS of the rogue/nations hit? damage done? reps being asked for

5,000 NS. Reps being asked for, the damage done. Damage done, to be calculated. SLCB has stated no reps will be paid.

I'm confused as to the objective of this announcement.

To show the public the ridiculous actions of SLCB.

Not really sure why, at all. They are making public the ridiculous actions of SLCB.

6 million is way more than damages done, just sayin. Also, this doesn't do anything but strengthen the resolve of the people they just called out publicly. Its just a idiotic move.

I really hope that SLCB get rolled but purple dont, just because i dislike them as an alliance and it'd be funny as hell to watch... In fact ...

*MT goes to backchannels*

Comments like these are why we keep you in a cage, LHT.

Not really sure why, at all. They are making public the ridiculous actions of SLCB.

Because going public shows a serious lack of fortitude and class. In fact, it makes you look kinda like a !@#$%*. Especially over a molehill like this one.

Edited by tamerlane

Talk to Waltar please.

About what?

We will not be going to war, even though there has been plenty of speculation. All we'd like to get is our fair share of reps from the attacker - the same as iFOK had asked of us when one of our guys had aided a tech raid target of theirs (in case you didn't notice, the fellow who did that left the alliance and spent about 700m instead fighting them) - with the exception of the reps being considerably less.

What I don't understand is why they sent the 3m to Legion (just found this out) and didn't talk with us about it when I was actively trying to pursue communications with them. And why I had to find out from a third party that the reps were paid to Legion to begin with.

6 million is way more than damages done, just sayin. Also, this doesn't do anything but strengthen the resolve of the people they just called out publicly. Its just a idiotic move.

And 9 million was way more than the damage done buy the tech raid target AMonra aided managed to do.

5,000 NS. Reps being asked for, the damage done. Damage done, to be calculated. SLCB has stated no reps will be paid.

To show the public the ridiculous actions of SLCB.

5k NS nations can do 6 million in damage? shoot im 75k and i dont think i can do 6 million in two days of attacks

6 million is no longer what Invicta wishes to receive. that was the original statement of Invicta, however in talks held with them Waltar has stated that the damage done would be acceptable to them.

Well, yes, obviously, but I'm still not entirely sure what that accomplishes.

Hopefully get SLCB to back off their stupidity.

No doubt SLCB is operating under some...uh...interesting rules of diplomacy (and by that I mean completely dickish), but this really does come off as posturing to me. It's not like the OWF is going to physically force SLCB to pay reps.

speak for yer self. PAY REPS NOW SLCB. Or fear the wrath of an angry non binding letter of dislike from the OWF!

About what?

We will not be going to war, even though there has been plenty of speculation. All we'd like to get is our fair share of reps from the attacker - the same as iFOK had asked of us when one of our guys had aided a tech raid target of theirs (in case you didn't notice, the fellow who did that left the alliance and spent about 700m instead fighting them) - with the exception of the reps being considerably less.

What I don't understand is why they sent the 3m to Legion (just found this out) and didn't talk with us about it when I was actively trying to pursue communications with them. And why I had to find out from a third party that the reps were paid to Legion to begin with.

Because we are iFOK?