SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

Hopefully get SLCB to back off their stupidity.

good sir, it is you who needs to back off. watch your tone and language when you talk about my alliance; keep those names to yourself.

edit: lol, spelling

Edited by Jingoist

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not that I had much of an opinion on SLCB in the first place, but this happening definitely lowered whatever was there.

Refusing to pay reps for an attack from your own aa? Bad show, bad show.

This topic doesn't look too well for Invicta (edit-why the hell did i say legion?) either -cough-pushovers-cough but it's very !@#$ty for SLCB.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

6 million seems like an effort on Invicta's part not to entirely waste SLCB aid slots on anything less than that. Hell, CD offers 3 million when a member goes rogue, regardless of who it was against.

This thread has a point, it's not uncommon in the world today to portray idiots as idiots when they're being idiotic. I appreciate Jorost for posting this, my list of "people never to bother talking to" just got a little longer. Tis a public service.

I pretty much agree with every point in this post, and that's the same sort of reps stance IAA takes unless the attacked alliance doesn't want any. Unfortunately, SLCB likes their aid slots a lot more than their reputation.

Because SLCB handed them said CB in the hopes that Invicta would attack, allowing Stickmen to use it as an excuse to roll Purple.

That has always been the plan of Stickmen. Bait Purple into attacking them, then call on their allies to help roll Purple.

And how many MDPs does SLCB hold?

Are you saying Invicta didn't demand 6 million? Because they did.

Are you stating that I didn't talk to members of your alliance a few minutes ago, who told me that you would pay them no reps?

Because I did.

Stickmen alliances publicly call out Invicta and half the world applauds. Invicta calls out a Stickmen alliance and those same people think it is stupid. Go figure.

The vast majority of alliances I have dealt with offer 3 million regardless of size to not waste an aid slot. I would even go so far as to say it is a standard practice. Though it looks like the rep amount isn't the issue, it's the outright refusal to pay reps at all. That is an issue I wouldn't take lightly. Hopefully by making this public, more will see that even if you are an alliance that is in with the "cool crowd", you still don't need to act like a dick. This is yet another attempt to get a rise from Invicta and bait them into war.

If I were invicta, I would give them that war. You can only be batied and trolled so much before a breaking point is reached.

6 million seems like an effort on Invicta's part not to entirely waste SLCB aid slots on anything less than that..

so we're supposed to thank them for asking for not wasting our time by asking for 10X too much money?

:rolleyes:

agreements reached between SLCB and The Legion were business... and none of it was yours. keep your nose where it belongs.

Why don't you see? You made it their buisness and by extention mine as well. Oh and you know how I love putting my nose in where it does not belong. I am just bad that way.

Between the Stickmen (iFOK, FCO, SLCB), which is an MDoAP bloc, there are quite a few MDP or higher-level treaties.

Certainly more than enough to bring a world of hurt onto Purple, which Invicta clearly understands, or this would have been a DoW about 20 minutes before update, instead of this.

good sir, it is you who needs to back off. watch your tone and language when you talk about my alliance; keep those names to yourself.

edit: lol, spelling

well SLCB is causing an incident over something as simple as paying some reps for a rogue. Is the alliance so broke that they can't spare 6 million (reps are now damages done)?

Poor show SLCB

Maybe you should just take this public notice as them telling you that, and shift your policy to one that is more suited to the amiable conclusion of this situation.

We totally are going to pay reps now to them because they tried calling us out on the OWF and putting pressure on us!

Are you a member of Invicta? Do you conduct Invicta's business now? I didn't think so.

I was trying to help both parties out by seeking a resolution, as my alliance is kind of in the middle of this, as we are allied to Invicta, and Nemesis. In case you didn't realize this, Nemesis is your ally (and an alliance I founded) so I was working with them to hopefully resolve it with the knowledge of what Invicta would be seeking.

Are you saying that SLCB will pay damages dealt?

6 million is way more than damages done, just sayin. Also, this doesn't do anything but strengthen the resolve of the people they just called out publicly. Its just a idiotic move.
We live in a world of rampant inflation where 6 million is a paltry sum easily paid. Why they wouldn't pay it is beyond me.
Excluding Stickmen, maybe two?

Between the Stickmen (iFOK, FCO, SLCB), which is an MDoAP bloc, there are quite a few MDP or higher-level treaties.

Certainly more than enough to bring a world of hurt onto Purple, which Invicta clearly understands, or this would have been a DoW about 20 minutes before update, instead of this.

This clearly shows a lack of understanding on the ways things work. Thats ok because the Box guys have made the same mistake.

Why don't you see? You made it their buisness and by extention mine as well. Oh and you know how I love putting my nose in where it does not belong. I am just bad that way.

you got something real to say? didn't think so.

you know where we are.