BAPS Announcement

moshea

Almost two years passed and you're still trolling, elborrador... such a waste of your life do you not think?

i've been in the game for over three, and it was a joke ;) I actually have quite a bit of respect for BAPS for what they've done through and for their work with purple's protectorates

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have quite a bit of respect for BAPS for what they've done through and for their work with purple's protectorates

As Hydra, and Tempest before her, were both part of the Pegasus protectorate bloc and as a member of both, I only have great things to say about BAPS' management of so many new purple alliances. :)

I am glad somebody else brought this up as they certainly deserve recognition for it.

Congratulations and well done BAPS hug.gif

Why thanks kind lady, we've missed you!

Congrats guys, I remember fighting in the BAPS war while in TDSM8. Hopefully you stay above 2 million this time around :)

Fun, wasn't it? We greatly appreciated that. As for staying above 2 million, she is kind of a crazy woman. We might need to dump her and hit on 3 million soon.

Unofficial C&G response to shout out:

Hi BAPS. Being Irish is p cool, but we think your favorite band is British.

Muse

Hugs and kisses <3

What about cookies?

(I love Muse)

The TDSM8 shout out was surprising but appreciated. Good luck with this milestone yet again.

Well you did go to death and beyond for us, you guys deserve it. <3

Thanks to everyone else for the support!