Multiple Announcements from FoB

Shinpah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you've already signed it? :P

Well, according to my records you're already in a MADP bloc with them, so it's possible you won't be signing an MDP in the usual fashion for these cancellations.

Yes, but for how long? FOR HOW LONG? :ph34r:

*chuckles*

Edited by Londo Mollari

Yes, but for how long? FOR HOW LONG? :ph34r:

*chuckles*

:ph34r:

First of all, I am glad that FoB has decided to move away from MK. Any alliance distancing themselves from MK is good.

Secondly, my Emperor, the *chuckles* goes before what you say. I know you're new at this, but your signature piece goes before what you say as Emperor of the Order.

If I recall correctly, and my sober mind most assuredly does, we - I - provided private notification of our intent to cancel this protectorate months ago.

FoB, this insult of an announcement will not go forgotten. You guys will get yours. Quote me on this one.

How dare you! The one and only insult of this announcement was the utter lack of pirate lingo.

It could be said that the textual paradigm of narrative implies that C&G may be used to exploit the underprivileged. Baudrillard suggests the use of posttextual situationism to attack and analyse sexual identity. But the subject is contextualised into a posttextual situationism that includes reality as a reality. Postmodernist Marxism states that the raison d’etre of the poet is deconstruction, but only if the premise of posttextual situationism is invalid; if that is not the case, Sontag’s model of cultural subcapitalist theory is one of “Baudrillardist simulacra”, and hence part of the stasis of C&G decline.

:ph34r:

First of all, I am glad that FoB has decided to move away from MK. Any alliance distancing themselves from MK is good.

Secondly, my Emperor, the *chuckles* goes before what you say. I know you're new at this, but your signature piece goes before what you say as Emperor of the Order.

I'm the Emperor, Pacifican. I do what I want. When you joined Pacifica you gave up your sovereignty... to me. So I will chuckle when I damn well please, and you will like it, because it it what is best for the New Pacific Order, comrade!

*chuckles*

It could be said that the textual paradigm of narrative implies that C&G may be used to exploit the underprivileged. Baudrillard suggests the use of posttextual situationism to attack and analyse sexual identity. But the subject is contextualised into a posttextual situationism that includes reality as a reality. Postmodernist Marxism states that the raison d’etre of the poet is deconstruction, but only if the premise of posttextual situationism is invalid; if that is not the case, Sontag’s model of cultural subcapitalist theory is one of “Baudrillardist simulacra”, and hence part of the stasis of C&G decline.

Truly a stunning piece of Francoist analysis, Vladimir.

*chuckles*

*chuckles*

I'm the Emperor, Pacifican. I do what I want. When you joined Pacifica you gave up your sovereignty... to me. So I will chuckle when I damn well please, and you will like it, because it it what is best for the New Pacific Order, comrade!

*chuckles*

Truly a stunning piece of Francoist analysis, Vladimir.

*chuckles*

*chuckles*

i don't know whether to find you beautiful or repulsive. learn your place in this world.

If I recall correctly, and my sober mind most assuredly does, we - I - provided private notification of our intent to cancel this protectorate months ago.

FoB, this insult of an announcement will not go forgotten. You guys will get yours. Quote me on this one.

You'll get yours and a bag of chips you sad excuse for a prince. :ph34r: