Multiple Announcements from FoB

Shinpah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, MK, FoB, RoK, PC, NSO, NpO, NPO, GOLD, ONOS, and NDN should be merging into Athens.

Wait a second. You use the term Princess now? Did Trace really leave that big an impact on y'all?

Trace left something ;)

EDIT: I'm not really sure what I meant by that :3

2nd EDIT: I think the usage of princess would simply be a misogynistic way of showing that Choader is both above the Captains and below the founder "Kings"

Edited by Shinpah

FoB still had a protectorate treaty?

No. It was canceled in private a few months ago, as I mentioned. Due to recent disagreements and differences that have come to light (including ODN finding out about a treaty a good 4 minutes before MK did), FoB apparently figured it had something to gain by announcing it in this manner.

Miserable wenches, the whole lot of 'em. pirate2_4.gif

No. It was canceled in private a few months ago...

A treaty may have been canceled between the FAKERation of Buccaneers and Mushroom Kingdom but never between the Federation of Buccaneers and Mushroom Kingdom.

This "private" shenanigans you are trying to push is exactly why we are canceling on you now.

A treaty may have been canceled between the FAKERation of Buccaneers and Mushroom Kingdom but never between the Federation of Buccaneers and Mushroom Kingdom.

This "private" shenanigans you are trying to push is exactly why we are canceling on you now.

Psssst Runz, your avatar still has the MK flag aqua bit of it :mellow:

Psssst Runz, your avatar still has the MK flag aqua bit of it

I was attempting to relive the glory days. When MK and FoB had a prosperous future treated together. There we sat, nestled in their breasts suckling warm milk from the teet of LOVE!

I was trying to look past the recent chain of events.

I still can't get over it, after all those nights of passion they go and pull some crap like that. Let this be a warning to MK's remaining allies, they'll use you for your tight orifices then leave you for the next piece of $@! to come walking by.

I still can't get over it, after all those nights of passion they go and pull some crap like that. Let this be a warning to MK's remaining allies, they'll use you for your tight orifices then leave you for the next piece of $@! to come walking by.

You get used to it after a while.

You know what? We're fine with this. FoB was the worst protectorate we ever had. Hopefully the expulsion from CnG goes quickly and you're gone from that by the end of the week too.

It'd save us the time of saving Peach again. :P

yes but doesnt that meen youre not tight after repeated uses?