Cybernations Fantasy Draft

Kim Jaym Il

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strictly objectively...

Emperor - VanHoo III (arguably the best alliance leader that ever played the game...charismatic, able to get people who would otherwise be at each others' throat working together as a team...despite his tendency to "table talk" too much OOC, a master of FA)

Regent - Chefjoe (always impressed me with his ability to step up and take charge...a major reason that Valhalla stayed a viable power post-noWedge and beyond)

Vice Regent - Kryievla (simply keeps Valhalla moving forward...and its not an easy job)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Dilber (who wouldn't want the master of puppets?)

Minister of Internal Affairs - DarkMistress (takes care of business...one of the good things about NPO)

Minister of War - Ivan Moldavi (needs no introduction)

Minister of Security - Rebel Virginia (always knows more than you think, well connected)

Minister of Finance - TailsK (honestly should have been the permanent MoF of Ragnarok...tough but fair, good administrator)

Minister of Technology - Obiwan (simply the best of all time...understood how technology deals worked from all aspects)

Minister of Trade - GeekSteroids (one of the few people I know who actually had a flair for the job and liked it)

Minister of Recruiting - Omega (kept the pirate ship stocked with crew...our numbers at \m/ declined when he wasn't as active)

Minister of Education - Mr. Bill (how good? he's the reason that VanHoo III was so good)

Minister of Information - mpol (entertaining, no b.s., stands up for the alliance, believes what he says or comes off like he does)

Ombudsman - ChairmanHal (understands all aspects of the game from trade, to tech, to military, to FA...no tolerance for internal alliance b.s., not afraid to stand up as an advocate others regardless of rank/situation)

That government is way too large. And I agree with Tyga, which is something I'm not used to doing.

That said:

High King: Lord of Destruction

Regent: F15pilotX

War: Teeters

Finance: Bakamitai

Diplomacy: SeasonsofLove

All people I trust, whether it be to get the job done or because I know them extremely well.

Regent: Archon

Vice Regent: Tygaland

Foreign Affairs: Prodigal Chieftain

Defense: Sir William

Interior: Rebel Virginia

Economics: Azaghul

If it werent for Archon being on there, I would think you would be trying to make an alliance designed purely to create lots and lots of epic trolling.

Or just self-destruct.

Personally, I'm flattered by your comments Chron, but I can't help but giggle at the irony (and Tygaland is sovereign of an ally of yours, no?).

My line-up:

President: Archon

Vice President: SirWilliam

Minister of Foreign Affairs: AirMe

Minister of Internal Affairs: SPH (oh god what am I saying here?)

Minister of Defense: Anthony

Minister of Finances: Seerow/Tamerlane (uhhh, I couldn't really pick just one)

I'm sentimental, especially in regards to the jrcom crew, what can I say? :blush:

If it werent for Archon being on there, I would think you would be trying to make an alliance designed purely to create lots and lots of epic trolling.

Or just self-destruct.

Archon is a massive troll. People just don't realize it because he's so eloquent when he does his trolling.

Archon is a massive troll. People just don't realize it because he's so eloquent when he does his trolling.

Oh I know this, but please note my emphasis on volume being the main description. Archon trolls very well, just not very often, hardly ever, in fact.

Edit: He may do so on other forums, but as I dont frequent them, I wouldnt know.

Edited by Chron

Personally, I'm flattered by your comments Chron, but I can't help but giggle at the irony (and Tygaland is sovereign of an ally of yours, no?).

My line-up:

President: Archon

Vice President: SirWilliam

Minister of Foreign Affairs: AirMe

Minister of Internal Affairs: SPH (oh god what am I saying here?)

Minister of Defense: Anthony

Minister of Finances: Seerow/Tamerlane (uhhh, I couldn't really pick just one)

I'm sentimental, especially in regards to the jrcom crew, what can I say? :blush:

God yes. This is a truly amazing choice.

I'm going to go with TIO's setup :P

Tsar: Tygaland

Royal Guards: Ivan Moldavi, Almighty Grub, Arctic Penguin

(Pretty self explanitory)

Bojars:

FA - Dajobo (I've done a lot of dealing with him in TIO with TIO-NpO talks, one of the best FA guys I've spoken to)

IA - Raydin (His work in TIO IA work was exceptional, I could count on him to get anything done)

Membership - Scorponok (One of the best recruiters I've ever seen)

Defence - Suvorov (Definately one of the best MoDefs I've seen in the game)

Economics - iMatt15 (In the swap from Aqua to White, iMatt had everyone ready in trade circles in a very fast time, had several outsiders (TOOL, TPF, etc) involved in the circles at an early stage)

==

Starets (advisors) - Electron Sponge, Mia, Crushtania, Kzoppistan, Duncan King, Uhtred

Oh I'll put my name in as a Staret also so I can do something there

Edited by Skippy

I'm going to make a government for the present, rather than some undefined past.

President: Crymson; main function: keep the rest working hard

Foreign affairs: Dilber; main function: foreign representation

Propaganda affairs: mpol or Syzygy; main function: OWF representation

Internal Affairs: Ejayrazz; main function: keeping the tech flowing

War: Vladimir Stukov; main function: getting people ready to blow stuff up

Simple, effective, and likely to collapse within a month. It would be a cool month, though.

Emperor: Myself. I don't like following orders.

Second in Command: Comrage Goby - As loyal as it gets, I know I could trust him to support me on every issue.

Minister of Defense: Chimaera - He's a badass.

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Schattenmann - He has a way with words and the same political point of view as me, so the Foreign affairs direction would always be in line with mine.

Minister of Internal Affairs: Jason8 - He's a loyal friend.

Council: Doitzel, KaiserMartens, Vinzent Zeppelin, MrWhiteOcUK, and Bob.

Really, I would just chose people who I know wouldn't stab me in the back.

Emperor: Myself. I don't like following orders.

Second in Command: Comrage Goby - As loyal as it gets, I know I could trust him to support me on every issue.

Minister of Defense: Chimaera - He's a badass.

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Schattenmann - He has a way with words and the same political point of view as me, so the Foreign affairs direction would always be in line with mine.

Minister of Internal Affairs: Jason8 - He's a loyal friend.

Council: Doitzel, KaiserMartens, Vinzent Zeppelin, MrWhiteOcUK, and Bob.

Really, I would just chose people who I know wouldn't stab me in the back.

I'd join that alliance, assuming VE wasn't around.

Edited by Ephriam Grey

emperor - Duffman

Regent - Tyga

:awesome:

for a serious one though:

Emperor: Electron Sponge

Regent: Van Hoo

Imperial Liason: Arctiv Penguin

Minister of Peace: Liquidmercury

Minister of Love: Ivan Moldavi

Minister of Truth: Dajobo

Minister of Plenty: Failbot (Not Sane)