Some news from Purple

I can not fathom what is more unbelievable, that I honest and truly sat here and read through several dozen pages of mind rotting soul crushing thread derailment, or that so many individuals have invested so much time participating in writing it. Dear Admin have mercy upon us all!

Anyway on to my original reason for tackling this monstrosity to begin with. On behalf of Avalon I wish to present our appreciation to our fellows of indigo on the nomination and to express our congratulations and best wishes to the award winners and other nominees.

Long Live Purple Unity!

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more worried about King Stumpy of Purple.

Avalon answers to but one Sovereign, and Stumpy is not He. Yet even His reign exists only by the divine wisdom of the most Holy Admin and his Mods in Heaven. You blaspheme by elevating this mortal Stumpy to such a position without heavenly mandate. I shall pray that Admin in his wisdom may have mercy on you for the error of your ways.

We've also established that everyone is mad and that MK worships me like a god. And SeiphirCaim unveiled a final award, Most Derailed Purple Thread Of All Time. That's about it.

Also )): Shah )):

-Bama

That award for for best derailment of all time, not most derailed thread. MK and Stumpy earned it, not the thread. We earned that award. You are not going to take it away from us.

-Bama

Avalon answers to but one Sovereign, and Stumpy is not He. Yet even His reign exists only by the divine wisdom of the most Holy Admin and his Mods in Heaven. You blaspheme by elevating this mortal Stumpy to such a position without heavenly mandate. I shall pray that Admin in his wisdom may have mercy on you for the error of your ways.

One day my power will rival that of our Lord up High (being Mano, not admin) and that will be a clash never to be forgotten.

That award for for best derailment of all time, not most derailed thread. MK and Stumpy earned it, not the thread. We earned that award. You are not going to take it away from us.

-Bama

Ah, but the derail wouldn't have been half as good without my name. :v:

-Bama

I would just like to take this time to personally thanks stumby and MK for if it was not for their tireless effort and dedication to this post. It would not of received 30 pages of coverage of some really fantastic Purple news. If it were not for friends such as that well this thread might of just faded away like so many from those other spheres tend to do.

It's really good to know that we can draw in many different spheres into our post and through their hard work keep our information at the top of the list for those who otherwise might of missed it.

Again I want to thank you all. I would mention you by name but I am just not honestly able to fully express my true emotions here. So with that being said again I would just like to thank you.

I would just like to take this time to personally thanks stumby and MK for if it was not for their tireless effort and dedication to this post. It would not of received 30 pages of coverage of some really fantastic Purple news. If it were not for friends such as that well this thread might of just faded away like so many from those other spheres tend to do.

It's really good to know that we can draw in many different spheres into our post and through their hard work keep our information at the top of the list for those who otherwise might of missed it.

Again I want to thank you all. I would mention you by name but I am just not honestly able to fully express my true emotions here. So with that being said again I would just like to thank you.

YOU sir just won the thread LMFAO

Now for the love of admin let this die.

Its the least the King of Purple and his merry men could do.

-Bama