Some news from Purple

ZOMG thank you so much for setting the record straight in admitting your playing the "ignorant and arrogant role". I seem to remember a sanctioned alliance or two getting rolled for that in the past...maybe Karma is catching up to ya?

I lol'd

Starfox, I would like to remind you of this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54884

There's a Purple alliance in there.

Worst example you could have given. Valhalla only cancelled once they realized the odds were against them, a prime example of lolpurple in action.

Horrible sphere gives horrible awards. Except for Stumpy's Crown.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG thank you so much for setting the record straight in admitting your playing the "ignorant and arrogant role". I seem to remember a sanctioned alliance or two getting rolled for that in the past...maybe Karma is catching up to ya?

I don't know what you're reading but it clearly can't be the same thing I'm reading. He's calling you as the one playing the ignorant and arrogant role, not the other way around. Either you completely missed what he's saying or you're such a rabid sycophant that you ignore his words and repeat the same mantra over and over. Personally, I'm leaning toward the former but I haven't ruled out the latter yet.

Colour unity is something to be jealous about? Not in the slightest. I don't know if you actually think it's jealousy or were trying to irk people by playing the ignorant and arrogant role, but purple unity is certainly not something I look up to.

Not at all in my opinion, and I imagine that's where a lot of the lolpurple comments come from. There are a number of alliances that are considered weak-willed or militarily incapable which greatly hurts the image of a unified purple front.

U sir need to go back to school....

o/ purple

Edited by Buffalo Niagara

There once was a cat named Stumpy,

He always posted while he was grumpy,

He had some nasty cheesy farts that smelled quite like a tart.

He smelt the gas and and fell on his a$$.

Now he lives in a trashcan with Oscar the grouch,

With a old Burger King crown on his head, he resembles a louche.

I did it for the lawls. :lol1: Love yah Stumpy. :wub:

I know this is from a few pages back but I did not see it

LOD i also find it amusing that a former IO (iirc) that left to MK during the war now trys so hard to fit in and must try and be apart of things that he had nothing to do with. There has been some real class in this thread and some poor attempts at humor that failed completely. Those of you poking fun at the special olympics there are certain lines you just shouldnt cross but that could just be me as im old. Stumpy I would welcome you as king of purple if you will but drop all those hanging from your coat tailss as you will always remain one of my favorites in this game even if the King thing is a little over the top.

I want to comment that

1) LoD was not an IO. He was a mid ranking diplomat with his hands in a few other departments, but not an IO.

2) He actually is very moderate all things considered. He remains adamantly pro-NPO in many discussions even here on the big boards in opposition to what general sentiment in MK is. He doesn't try particularly hard to fit in, it's just really easy to say "lol purple"

3) I vote you prove your support of stumpy as king, go get a signature supporting him as King of Purple. That will be a good first step.

If you can get PEACE as a whole to accept Stumpy, then we may even stop saying "lol purple"

This thread should have never reached 26 pages.

Everyone get over their own opinions and move on. Here is where we are....

Nation A loves it

Nation B lols it

Nation C thinks it is silly and voices an unneeded opinion

Nation D thinks it is a conspiracy

Nation A replies needlessly just to bump the thread

Nation B replies hoping to cause drama and maybe offend

Nation C replies to point out misspelled words and historical inaccuracies

Nation D says meh...sphere unity is overrated

Nation C agrees

Nation A disagreed

Nation B claims shenanigans on the awards

Nation D quotes Nation B and A and scoffs at their opinions

Nation E says can't we all get along.

Nations A,B,C, & D tell Nation E to shut up

Nation A loves it

Nation B lols it

Nation C thinks it is silly and voices an unneeded opinion

Nation D thinks it is a conspiracy

Nation F notices the inevitable loop of pointless bickering that has started and wonders why the lock has not come down.

Congrats to those that won something

Congrats to those that can cut them some slack

Congrats to those that say color sphere unity is over-rated. you are right, ideology unity is where it is at.

Congrats on friends/allies celebrating friends allies

Move on.

The End.

Congrats to those that say color sphere unity is over-rated. you are right, ideology unity is where it is at.

This will be my last post in this thread, but I agree with Lenny N Karl. However, why is it that color sphere unity and ideology unity can not in certain circumstances be the same thing? The alliances that make up PEACE and Poseidon are like-minded in a lot of respects, not just the basic economic fashion.

LOD i also find it amusing that a former IO (iirc) that left to MK during the war now trys so hard to fit in and must try and be apart of things that he had nothing to do with.

Sorry man, but I was never an IO. To be honest, had I become one, I would have actually had some influence, and would have possibly been able to change some things I wanted too, and I never would have left. That said, I don't have to try at all to fit in at MK. I had to try to fit in while in Pacifica. My sense of humor, and my work ethic, are both more appreciated here in MK than they ever were in the Order. I also do not have to "try to be a part of things I had nothing to do with". I assume you'd be talking about my comments on Purple being terrible. Well, I'd say that a certain Purple alliance being a part of the CoC bloc has made me dislike purple more, along with the fact that a lot of purple alliances have no clue what they're doing a lot of the time. From the terrible fighting "force" the alliances have, to simply acting like jokes. By merely existing on Bob, I am a part of everything that goes on. Yes, I may not have actually been at whatever happened, but I do tend to create my own opinion about what goes on.

Haflinger and Kryievla are truly among the best diplomats of CN: they received an highly deserved awards (I don't know Jorost and DarkEra97, my apologies for this sin).

I also think that the fighting and the mud-throwing over such an announcement is quite silly. I also admit that I've actually read very little of this discussion, thus I reserve to myself the right to call the bickering "very silly" or even "incredibly silly", in the next future. (For example: if a serie of "no him" will now be triggered... :wacko: )

Mr obvious? I don't think what I stated was a secret, it was just a response to what Alter stated. Considering Val and the rest of Purple were obviously in the NPO's corner, it means BAPS was as well. Indirect allies are still coalition allies, thus BAPS supported Pacifica, confirming what I said, that Alter took issue with. I never stated it was wrong did I? Of course it's morally wrong. :)

Morally wrong to you.

Just because you hate us, does not mean that everyone should. We have changed, and we are still changing, our good friends can see this. Just because you are blinded by hatred, doesn't mean everyone is.

Ah, so you're a mindless drone that does nothing but screams "hail". How entertaining.

Well, I would share my thoughts, but seeing as there isn't anyone that can do something besides hurl insults, or "u mad" comments its really not worth my time anymore. Besides didn't you hear all of purple is mindless NPO drones that are all tied to NPO. If we comment its just coming from NPO regardless of our lack of ties to them because 2 or 3 out of 16 signatories at one time were tied to them.

I bid you all well in your continued rambles in this thread, finger pointing and insult hurling. Feel free to keep it running as this 26 page thread is the longest I have ever OP'd for.

o/ once again to Purple Unity

I really did not want to design new awards... since the ones already attributed are awesome... but due to the efforts you've all put in this thread, i can only agree you deserve one...

44236429.png

I'm sure Stumpy will agree to share it...

And a great thanks to all of you who made it possible to have more views than the Vanguard/OUT thing and to stay at the top of this page...

I really did not want to design new awards... since the ones already attributed are awesome... but due to the efforts you've all put in this thread, i can only agree you deserve one...

44236429.png

I'm sure Stumpy will agree to share it...

And a great thanks to all of you who made it possible to have more views than the Vanguard/OUT thing and to stay at the top of this page...

You sir, are a genius.

-Bama