Some news from Purple

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you took Starfox's reply to an NPOer as an assault on Purple, going so far as to point out that shockgasp he's allied to someone on purple, would seem to mean that you believe NPO to be a purple alliance. Maybe slow your roll and check who someone's responding to before getting butthurt.

Xi, you seem to be making the mistake of assuming people are rational.

If this thread proves nothing else, it proves that this is not the case.

I really did not want to design new awards... since the ones already attributed are awesome... but due to the efforts you've all put in this thread, i can only agree you deserve one...

44236429.png

I'm sure Stumpy will agree to share it...

And a great thanks to all of you who made it possible to have more views than the Vanguard/OUT thing and to stay at the top of this page...

Seipher, you have won the thread. Others, resistance is now futile.

*Edit

-Bama :wub:

Edited by shahenshah

Im so glad I ignored this thread up until now.

You are all dumber for having participated in this, I swear to Admin. I would say this is a massive spamming conspiracy, if only for the fact Starfox was being serious, thus disproving that interpretation. To be fair, though, Starfox always has his panties in a bunch, so that really can't be considered proof of anything.

What points have been made aside from "lolpurple" and "Stumpy is King of Purple", exactly?

You are all dumber for having participated in this, I swear to Admin. I would say this is a massive spamming conspiracy, if only for the fact Starfox was being serious, thus disproving that interpretation. To be fair, though, Starfox always has his panties in a bunch, so that really can't be considered proof of anything.

What points have been made aside from "lolpurple" and "Stumpy is King of Purple", exactly?

You obviously missed the best part, when Alterego taught stumpy to beatbox and we patched things up and apologized to each other, would of been the perfect ending had it not been for those damn teenagers and that dog.

You obviously missed the best part, when Alterego taught stumpy to beatbox and we patched things up and apologized to each other, would of been the perfect ending had it not been for those damn teenagers and that dog.

I dream of this exact sequence every night.

I am slowly but surely becoming a fan of this man.

We've also established that everyone is mad and that MK worships me like a god. And SeiphirCaim unveiled a final award, Most Derailed Purple Thread Of All Time. That's about it.

Also )): Shah )):

-Bama