Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people's government? What is this communist nonsense?

If I were in your position, I'd work on finding the significant organs I have lost during the war that enable me to stand boldly in the face of adversity.

I bid you good day, "comrade".

Good speech Emperor.

I've been a member of the New Pacific Order for a little less than 3 years now and the quality of this community never ceases to amaze me. Regardless of what anyone says, I'm proud of our accomplishments and I'm really looking forward to see (and help) us find our niche in the new scheme of things.

Progress and adaptation are central to what it means to be Pacifican. Our place at the top of the political structure was long and full of triumphs, but things have changed and personally, I welcome this brave, new world.

Hail Emperor Revenge!

Hail The August Revolution!

o/ Progress!

o/ The New Pacific Order!

I'll believe it when I see it.

See you next year.

I congratulate the NPO on this anniversary but, with Doitzel, I concur that the proof will be in the doing.

Many nice words mean nothing.

I shall watch with interest, as will others.

It has been a pleasure working and chatting with IOs, the Regent, and the Emperor in the course of Red Dawn over the past month. I feel it would be disengenuous to call for change and never give the opportunity for it.

I am hopeful. And like my revolutionary friends, I continue to have my eyes wide open.

Hail the August Revolution!

Hail the New Pacific Order!

Hail Francos Spain!

And for those of us who were there that are around now; Sir Paul, Mussolandia, Vladimir, and myself. May we never forget.

:( Looks like Lord Valentine has left again.

Forgot Doppelganger but yeah don't know LV's new screen name so not sure if he is playing. Last I heard he quit.

How could you forget your boss?

Hail Francos Spain! Hail the NPO! Hail the Pacific! And in that order too!