Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May Pacifica's second three years of existence be as successful as the first :)

I concur with these noble sentiments!

What a year it's been, a year ago we were all cleaning up the radiation from the noCB war. ^_^

I must agree with the sediments of several people above me. These words mean nothing to me. Action will.

I was going to point out that they are showing change by working together with the new red alliances, but my friend the servant of Justitia already did.

Congratulations Pacifica, may your next months and years be fruitful.

Sometimes I wonder how such genuine sounding words can be written about an alliance entirely incapable of honesty or honor. Also I was half expecting you to use this opportunity to have Moo step down and get a decent Emperor, but I guess that would require a revolution...

Congratulations on still clinging to the same false trappings that brought you down.

It's boggles the mind when somebody thinks of the influence that the New Pacific Order has exerted over the years. I would like to congratulate those who reside in the NPO on their anniversary.

I wish the NPO luck as they pave a new road. The Phoenix Federation will be paving their own as well.

/v\ The New Pacific Order /v\

[irony]Yay Pacifica! I'm glad I spent my time in Pacific, however short it was as that is where I learned the true values of peace, prosperity, strength, honor, and most of all respect.

YAY PACIFICA![/irony]

fix'd.

Sorry but those values seem to be highly contradictory of the NPO's nature and it’s history.

Edited by ShinRa

• The People's Government will avoid the entangling affairs of the continentals and their incomprehensible and meaningless scraps of paper.

I am glad to see yet another alliance taking this route . I guess only time will tell for sure if Pacifica has really changed for the better .

I am sorry, but a savage beatdown does not remake and remold granite. It takes many more months of constant pressure, much like the pressure weather exerts upon earth formations, in order to make such a drastic change that some folks wish to portray here.

Do not take us all for fools. Choose your words wisely when hailing your Emperor's words Pacificans. Do not think any of us will be fooled that you have already gotten over any anger held over the war and the terms that you still live under. Pacificans do not take to such conditions so easily.

I am sorry, but a savage beatdown does not remake and remold granite. It takes many more months of constant pressure, much like the pressure weather exerts upon earth formations, in order to make such a drastic change that some folks wish to portray here.

Do not take us all for fools. Choose your words wisely when hailing your Emperor's words Pacificans. Do not think any of us will be fooled that you have already gotten over any anger held over the war and the terms that you still live under. Pacificans do not take to such conditions so easily.

We have many more months of being "pressured" to weather, there will be a "change". You can take my word on that HeniousOne.

As for anger over the war, yeah some of us are still smarting over this but as you said "Pacificans do not take to such conditions so easily." To stop taking the conditions with the current grim determination of an unpleasant task needing to be done to survive, we would have to give up who and what we are. One does not stop being who they are, but they do learn to grow and adapt.

I hail this message, with honesty and understanding.

Take it for what you will, as the world always does.

Personally I think it was a mistake to let you live, or at least to stop before you were pushed off of the sanctioned alliance list altogether. But clearly I am in the minority on such matters, I just hope you can actually change so that I'm not forced to tell Karma "I told you so" at a later date.

Edited by rightwingisgood

I've been a member of Pacifica, both in this world and that which it originated. I have to say that it does stir a bit of pride that I was a part of something that was, is, and will remain to be so influential. It would be dishonest of me not to do what I came to do here:

Hail Pacifica. May you rise once again. Stand strong, and become better than before. All of us here on Bob know you're capable of it. It's just a matter of time.