Recognition of war

Yes, because "hey stop" is how all wars in the Cyberverse end after a nation is attacked, right?

In this case, that would have ended the war. You know, something like "we're not joking around" would have been sufficient.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, we in the NSO recognize the need for war in this instance but also temper that need, as usual, with some level of restraint. Therefore, as we have done in the past, this will be a single round conflict without the use of nuclear arms, followed by white peace. If RAD decides to escalate this further we will obliged them.

Restraint is not historically the way of the Sith. What madness is this?

RAD's treaties...

- PWN/PWNAGE (Pink Military/Economic BLOC)

- MDoAP - Ragnarok

- MDoAP - Poison Clan

- MDP - The Centurion Brotherhood

This might get interesting.

A small number of pink compatriots might join in.

Ragnarok? Please, they are rebuilding from the War, they are not going to spark off another major conflict over all this and that is what would happen if they jumped in to defend RAD's aggressive attack because RAD were indeed the first to attack thus there is no defensive clause in aiding RAD.

Poison Clan? I think they had enough of set wars for awhile. They are raiders, they want to build their nations through war, not destroy them.

TCB? Its just a defensive clause, to activate it would be to make yet another very dangerous precedent. The first war declaration was made by RAD, to some how e-lawyer their way into saying they are activating an MDP with RAD would basically be destroying the entire Aggression and Defensive differentiating clauses in ALL treaties.

I believe the war will remain 1 v. 1, a rarity these days to be certain.

Well, considering you have about 5 times as much NS and 5 times as many members, its not that even.

ivan, were you guys in contact with their allied partners with your intentions? i think i can speak for almost everyone in cn that we're curious if treaty webs are going to have to get untangled tonight.

Well, considering you have about 5 times as much NS and 5 times as many members, its not that even.

Did you miss that little conflict over the summer? What was it called again, oh yeah, the Karma War.

Look at those stats and then call this unfair.

I suppose that as a Sith, I can admire their bloodlust, and their willingless to act upon it. But there is a time and a place for everything, and in this case, it has backfired against them.
Of course, we in the NSO recognize the need for war in this instance but also temper that need, as usual, with some level of restraint.

A time and place for everything? Restraint? Come on guys, unleash your emotions or some such.

TCB? Its just a defensive clause, to activate it would be to make yet another very dangerous precedent. The first war declaration was made by RAD, to some how e-lawyer their way into saying they are activating an MDP with RAD would basically be destroying the entire Aggression and Defensive differentiating clauses in ALL treaties.

It shouldn't really be an issue. All alliances have the option to do whatever the want right? They are only obligated to defend RAD. Didn't I see you arguing some point like that last week?

Poison Clan? I think they had enough of set wars for awhile. They are raiders, they want to build their nations through war, not destroy them.
Oh really? I think they're a pretty honorable alliance and more likely to follow their treaty to the letter. At the very least I would expect them to try and see RAD through to the other side.

The Federated Allied Independence League hereby offers its full moral support to the New Sith Order in their just and right crusade against the Republic of Allied Defenses. Unfortunately we are currently caught up in other matters, so we can't really give you much more than that. Enjoy it anyway. We won't just support anyone you know.

I don't quite think you understand how PC thinks. PC raids for the sake of war, not for building their nations. PC raids nuclear nations just for the sake of getting nuked.