Recognition of war

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't my intention to do so. Like I said, Archon (and others really) have posted just fine. Clearly I have no issues with MK as a whole, but a few members are trying their best to drum up crap in this thread. The only reason I even pointed it out is the fact that I know MK is better than that. I don't like seeing my friends defamed by a single member.

Anyway, we should probably not derail anymore. There's much more interesting drama sure to come from this event.

You might want to go back and read what you just quoted.

I find it very amusing that a certain situation happened not too long ago when a nation that will go unnamed made threats of attacking another nation that belonged to an alliance and his alliance's government backed him, supported him and said it would defend him. It just so happens that a known member of that alliance has made some very heavy statements in support of RAD.

So, by theory of connectivity (yes I just made that up :D) those that support RAD in this venture acting in similiar fashion as the Nation led by Anthony in fact they did so to a much greater degree.

So thanks goes to that unnamed alliance for setting the precedent leading to this war. Well done!

Have a good war you guys, I know deep down both sides will enjoy it.

Edited by HeinousOne

Wait, people are actually taking this seriously enough to try and spin things?

Two alliances that have such a posturing complex that they wouldn't be able to escape an open closet if it meant backing up just ran into each other and the collision started possibly the stupidest war in history. I'm not sure how anyone thinks this is anything else (other than a joke, obviously, whether you mean that literally or figuratively).

Each alliance has their own way of doing things and NSO decided to defend their member when RAD took an aggressive action against their government member. You say it is a joke, but there is a lot of posturing on OWF, you don't usually see people attacked over it. What else is he supposed to say to the guy? He is going to attack him, no matter what he says (once he declared war).

RAD's member attacked a NSO government member, meaning RAD started it, not NSO. They're simply recognizing the attack and defending their member. You don't leave your members out to dry.

Actually, the NSO gov member asked to be attacked thus implying that he wanted to participate with RAD's joke. Jason complied and attacking him not as an act of hostile intent but as an act of friendly sparring. Now, if NSO didn't like that they could have said "joke's over, we don't want to participate". No, they didn't even try to properly contact the "offending" party.

A friendly fight doesn't involve pulling knives, which is actually what NSO did.

Umm...You guys attacked first? Can't argue with time stamps.

For everyone saying that the NSO nations asked for it, that sort of thing happens all of the time. It is part of their posturing as a big tough guy. While you can't fault RAD for taking them up on the offer, neither can you fault NSO for protecting their own in the way they deem necessary.

Wait, people are actually taking this seriously enough to try and spin things?

Two alliances that have such a posturing complex that they wouldn't be able to escape an open closet if it meant backing up just ran into each other and the collision started possibly the stupidest war in history. I'm not sure how anyone thinks this is anything else (other than a joke, obviously, whether you mean that literally or figuratively).

Ivan doesn't joke maaaaan

Its truly a shame that RAD did not realize the consequences of declaring war on the OWF.

I suppose that as a Sith, I can admire their bloodlust, and their willingless to act upon it. But there is a time and a place for everything, and in this case, it has backfired against them.

Umm...You guys attacked first? Can't argue with time stamps.

For everyone saying that the NSO nations asked for it, that sort of thing happens all of the time. It is part of their posturing as a big tough guy. While you can't fault RAD for taking them up on the offer, neither can you fault NSO for protecting their own in the way they deem necessary.

however, i simple "stop" on the public chan after J8 attacked anthony would have stopped this whole thing. Anthony appeared like he wanted to play along by asking to be attacked, and if he or NSO didn't like it, thoy could have simply said "hey Jason, stop"

I shall enjoy RAD being eRADicated.

Of course, we in the NSO recognize the need for war in this instance but also temper that need, as usual, with some level of restraint. Therefore, as we have done in the past, this will be a single round conflict without the use of nuclear arms, followed by white peace. If RAD decides to escalate this further we will obliged them.

however, i simple "stop" on the public chan after J8 attacked anthony would have stopped this whole thing. Anthony appeared like he wanted to play along by asking to be attacked, and if he or NSO didn't like it, thoy could have simply said "hey Jason, stop"

Yes, because "hey stop" is how all wars in the Cyberverse end after a nation is attacked, right?

Yes, because "hey stop" is how all wars in the Cyberverse end after a nation is attacked, right?

after your gov member asked to be attacked because he was playing along with a JOKE. Don't even start with that crap, Jason even said himself he would gladly decalre peace if you wanted him to and even offered anthony the first attacks.