Recognition of war

It would be fine if NSO didn't just create tension from an issue that was supposed to ease tensions. RAD didn't have a malicious intentions when they decided to post their "DoW". It was a joke. Don't like it? Well then don't participate. The NSO nation in question participated. And now, NSO took that the wrong way by stating that it was an act of hostile intent, which it wasn't.

Holy crap, someone figured it out!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when was Cybernations about even and fair wars?

I am not saying it is, just that representing this as a 1v1 war makes it seem like it is even, which it is not.

Now why would we even get anywhere near this?

Cause you guys were attacked by RAD also.

Did you miss that little conflict over the summer? What was it called again, oh yeah, the Karma War.

Look at those stats and then call this unfair.

I did look at those stats, and it was less than 2:1, so yeah, your welcome.

I don't quite think you understand how PC thinks. PC raids for the sake of war, not for building their nations. PC raids nuclear nations just for the sake of getting nuked.

This man speaks the truth. Just look at my nation. I lost over 500 infra. :awesome: Would I do it again? Hell yes. :gun:

It would be fine if NSO didn't just create tension from an issue that was supposed to ease tensions. RAD didn't have a malicious intentions when they decided to post their "DoW". It was a joke. Don't like it? Well then don't participate. The NSO nation in question participated. And now, NSO took that the wrong way by stating that it was an act of hostile intent, which it wasn't.

I think this is the real act of hostile intent they're reacting to: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

I know I asked before, but um... still kinda wanna know if any peaceful solution was attempted prior to recognizing war :x

Oh, c'mon, Impero. The war was started by Jason8. What do you think? :)

TCB? Its just a defensive clause, to activate it would be to make yet another very dangerous precedent. The first war declaration was made by RAD, to some how e-lawyer their way into saying they are activating an MDP with RAD would basically be destroying the entire Aggression and Defensive differentiating clauses in ALL treaties.

Well, unless they decided to adopt the Moldavi Doctrine. :awesome:

I think this is the real act of hostile intent they're reacting to: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

What I said was that the war itself is not an act of hostile intent. Jason attacked Anthony because he thought victor wanted to participate in a friendly sparring. He didn't have a hostile intent towards the NSO. Also, even if it was an act of hostile intent, did NSO try to use diplomacy to diffuse the situation?

EDIT: names

Edited by kulomascovia

Lets hope cool - and sane I might add you ;) - heads prevail. If they don't and RoK responds militarily, expect us to be at the Vanguard of that response.

With popcorn.

And toy light sabers. I call green.

Guess you don't care all that much that a treaty partner of yours is a treaty partner of NSO as well? Considering NSO are technically the defenders in this I really do not understand why you are so gung ho to aggressively attack NSO. That won't go so well for our alliances possibly.

It shouldn't really be an issue. All alliances have the option to do whatever the want right? They are only obligated to defend RAD. Didn't I see you arguing some point like that last week?

You think I was defending the right of an alliance to defend an aggressive attacker as the alliance on the defense? I don't generally tell people to go through my posts and find their evidence but if you are going to make a statement like that then I think you should. That is simply outrageous.

Oh really? I think they're a pretty honorable alliance and more likely to follow their treaty to the letter. At the very least I would expect them to try and see RAD through to the other side.

Wonderful, then they can go make an official statement of support for RAD's initial declaration of war on the OWF.

I don't quite think you understand how PC thinks. PC raids for the sake of war, not for building their nations. PC raids nuclear nations just for the sake of getting nuked.

As I said to Snowbeast, guess we will see PC supporting RAD's actions then if they are truly all that you boast.

This man speaks the truth. Just look at my nation. I lost over 500 infra. :awesome: Would I do it again? Hell yes. :gun:

500 infra?

You are Mr. Tough Guy, lol.

(Also, who were you fighting? I mean, two of my nukes do more damage than that. From the war: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Haflinger. You lost 42194 soldiers, 2614 defending tanks, 11 cruise missiles, 272.721 miles of land, 90.907 technology, 272.721 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.)