Recognition of war

Oh gee, you forget the part where he took part by saying "don't forget about me".

But we're the bad guys.

Good. I've always wanted to be a Super Villain. Can I be the Riddler?

So, saying "don't forget about me" give you the right to attack his nation without consequence? Is that part of the "lulz" charter agreement too?

You can't be a super villain because when the super hero catches you and throws you into prison you will just scream "but it was lulz!!11! u r takin dis 2 srsly!!11!"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony gave RAD permission to attack him. RAD complied. How is that an attack on the NSO as a whole? You don't even need to have a sense of humor to see that RAD does not have any hostile intents towards the NSO. Also, there is something called diplomacy which you could have used to diffuse this whole situation. Of course, I'm assuming that you guys wanted to diffuse the situation in the first place. Stop trying to hide behind lame excuses. You just like war and posturing.

Out of curiosity, what position do you hold in the Roman Empire? Just wondering.

So, saying "don't forget about me" give you the right to attack his nation without consequence? Is that part of the "lulz" charter agreement too?

You can't be a super villain because when the super hero catches you and throws you into prison you will just scream "but it was lulz!!11! u r takin dis 2 srsly!!11!"

i don't see any super hero's here, just a bunch of arrogant (my idols) wordfilterfail

Edited by Aeternalis

Sidelines? I've got 3 defensive wars and 1 offensive. Derp. And you should read my reply to Tyga, it answers your question. It may not be a wall of text, but it's adequate.

Ahh yes, so this is where you state that your serious declaration of war upon anyone that you deem fit to declare upon is ok but them defending a nation of theirs that was attacked is not ok? Argue the semantics of the situation all you want, that is the basis of what is going on.

Did Anthony taunt you in your own war declaration? Yes, of course he did. Who would have thought you guys thought you could attack an NSO nation without NSO jumping in? That is the most helarious part of the whole situation. You guys telling NSO they cannot defend their own as they see fit. I am sorry but can you direct me to the United Alliances of BoB handbook on rules pertaining to how exactly an Alliance can choose to defend its members? I must have overlooked that.

Too bad you can't handle RAD having to learn from their mistakes huh? Oh your poor little pink babies. I guess they will think twice about making public declarations of war on anyone they choose. Well, one of them chose and because of the thread in which it all happened in, war with NSO was the result.

RAD did not declare on random people or "anyone the chose". RAD declared upon people who asked to be attacked. The "DoW" on the OWF was a joke. If you don't have a sense of humor, you could have checked their war screens and seen that they did not declare on anyone that didn't ask to be attacked.

This is absolutely ridiculous, this whole situation is rubbish. This is no worse than the TPF-RAD recruiting fiasco, and right now NSO is no better than Slayer99. NSO members baited members of RAD into war, and Ivan should have learned sometime during his 3+ years of CN that RAD is quite lulzy. When baited, they'll take the bait.

NSO should have spoken to Hakai before declaring war. This is absolutely ridiculous.

2 things.

1. Idiocy/Ignorance is never an excuse.

2. RAD should learn that some bait you just leave alone and don't take.

Funny thing is, you are. J8 declared war on him, yeah sure. That's a known fact. The intent and the context in which it was done demonstrates it wasn't with malicious intent. However if you wish to continue to believe that it was the opposite of what it truly was, who am I to tell you otherwise? I'll allow you to continue to bask in your own ignorance or reluctance to truly understand the situation. Spin it for your own gain, the only people who will believe you will be your allies and fools.

Anthony gave RAD permission to attack him. RAD complied. How is that an attack on the NSO as a whole? You don't even need to have a sense of humor to see that RAD does not have any hostile intents towards the NSO. Also, there is something called diplomacy which you could have used to diffuse this whole situation. Of course, I'm assuming that you guys wanted to diffuse the situation in the first place. Stop trying to hide behind lame excuses. You just like war and posturing.

He dared RAD to attack him because obviously if RAD followed through with their threat to attack anyone they pleased they would have to deal with the ramifications of that action.

So thank you and everyone pitching the same argument as you for bringing the lulz to all us serious folk. We really do need a good laugh every once and awhile.

RAD did not declare on random people or "anyone the chose". RAD declared upon people who asked to be attacked. The "DoW" on the OWF was a joke. If you don't have a sense of humor, you could have checked their war screens and seen that they did not declare on anyone that didn't ask to be attacked.

Oh I have a sense of humor and I know this because I find all this to be extremely amusing. I am sorry you do not know the difference between "asking to be attacked" and "calling out someone who says they will attack whomever they choose no matter what the consequences of doing such are". Was that last quote a little too long for you? Don't ask me to shorten it, I am not going to. Just reread it.

Edited by HeinousOne

"lulz" is apparently a free pass to act like a jackass and then scream when those actions come back to bite you on the arse.

I haven't seen (well, heard, I suppose) any screaming.

Edited by jonny cardboard

Im sorry, i may have missed it.

But when anthony asked to be attacked, did he mention that there would be no consequences of doing so?

ooc: I remember plenty of times when parental figures have told their children to go ahead and try it, and you know what, when the kid tried it, there were consequences

Oh gee, you forget the part where he took part by saying "don't forget about me".

But we're the bad guys.

Good. I've always wanted to be a Super Villain. Can I be the Riddler?

And you forget the part where attacking a member of an alliance results in a war.

As for Super Villian? I don't know....perhaps the Fumbler?

Then what is the problem? RAD basically dared the world with their Declaration, they were responded to and now we have a week long war. Honestly what are you people !@#$%*ing about? Is this not a world you like? Short term wars with zero terms forced afterwards? If you do not want a war in which you are not more powerful then your enemy then do not dare the entire world to pick a fight with you.

Nice rant.

Are you completely blind? I stated that this war played out perfectly in the post you just quoted lol. I did appreciate the nice generalization though.

The main points I have been making in this thread is that the war is mutual. NSO aren't victims and neither is RAD. Though some still fail to account for their part in escalating the war.

Im sorry, i may have missed it.

But when anthony asked to be attacked, did he mention that there would be no consequences of doing so?

ooc: I remember plenty of times when parental figures have told their children to go ahead and try it, and you know what, when the kid tried it, there were consequences

are you kidding me? how often does a parent tell their kid to do something and then beat this !@#$ out of them for doing what they asked him/her to do?

Edited by Aeternalis

He dared RAD to attack him because obviously if RAD followed through with their threat to attack anyone they pleased they would have to deal with the ramifications of that action.

So thank you and everyone pitching the same argument as you for bringing the lulz to all us serious folk. We really do need a good laugh every once and awhile.

Actually, it's not obvious that he was intending to bring in his whole alliance. In fact, someone else was attacked by RAD and he didn't bring in his whole alliance (mostly because he had common sense). Also, even if you were correct, shouldn't NSO have asked for reps or tried diplomacy?

Nice rant.

Are you completely blind? I stated that this war played out perfectly in the post you just quoted lol. I did appreciate the nice generalization though.

The main points I have been making in this thread is that the war is mutual. NSO aren't victims and neither is RAD. Though some still fail to account for their part in escalating the war.

Yes, I am blind. Guess that makes me one hell of a poster doesn't it? Funny you would call my post a rant then ask such a silly question in an attempt to belittle me. What was your point again?

Actually, it's not obvious that he was intending to bring in his whole alliance. In fact, someone else was attacked by RAD and he didn't bring in his whole alliance (mostly because he had common sense). Also, even if you were correct, shouldn't NSO have asked for reps or tried diplomacy?

Holy !@#$, what do you need, a giant neon sign stating that if you attack a nation belonging to an alliance that there is a good chance the alliance will support them? Do you not do that in your alliance? I don't see why NSO should ask for reps or try diplomacy when one of their nations was attacked due to a public alliance announcement by RAD declaring war on anyone they choose to attack. Sorry you don't agree with that but maybe you can go and dare a RAD nation to attack you so you can do it your way instead of just trying to tell NSO that they have to do it your way, yes?

Edited by HeinousOne

are you kidding me? how often does a parent tell their kid to do something and then beat this !@#$ out of them for doing what they asked him/her to do?

You glossed over the other part of his post. When Anthony told them to attack him, he never said there would be no consequences.

-Bama

Funny thing is, you are.

I am what?

J8 declared war on him, yeah sure. That's a known fact. The intent and the context in which it was done demonstrates it wasn't with malicious intent. However if you wish to continue to believe that it was the opposite of what it truly was, who am I to tell you otherwise? I'll allow you to continue to bask in your own ignorance or reluctance to truly understand the situation. Spin it for your own gain, the only people who will believe you will be your allies and fools.

It went beyond a joke when he attacked Anthony and put his nation into anarchy. Up until that point, I do not believe there was an issue. The only person spinning here is you. If you attack a member of an alliance then you should be ready for the consequences. Your insults are just further evidence of the weakness of your argument.

Yes, I am blind. Guess that makes me one hell of a poster doesn't it? Funny you would call my post a rant then ask such a silly question in an attempt to belittle me. What was your point again?

There you go ^_^

Why? Because you say so?

I recall a few weeks ago a number of pink alliances (and also a few MA members, for some reason I haven't quite yet puzzled out) "daring" us to attack them. Was that permission? Would we have been right to do so?