Recognition of war

And i am certain your opinion is the only one that matters right?

Of course not. However, if you disagree with it, then please provide an argument against it. I have already stated my reasons for why I hold the opinions I do. If you can't, then you can't say it is irrelevant.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only RAD attacking NSO war I see is from 20 minutes ago.... Clearly little effort was given too diplomacy. Though I see only one NSO on RAD war so far, so I'm guessing your just attention whoring again.

We sure showed him didn't we?

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Clearly we disagree about what a reasonable response constituted in this instance. As it was our response to make, our interpretation was the pertinent one. When someone "joke" attacks one of your nations you can handle it however you like.

Your reasons for disagreeing do not make sense.

Question for the NSO: Would you have done this if RAD had more NS than you?

Never under estimate the sheer audacity of our alliance. We surprise even me at times.

Your reasons for disagreeing do not make sense.

You don't make sense!

Edited by Heft

Why the whining?

They did what they did, now they need to bring it.

1 on 1 war, sounds fun :)

I don't think anyone that is not on your side is whining. Its all being done on your side. Pretty obvious by how you guys were handling yourselves in IRC that such is the case. I guess you guys aren't so lulzy after all are you?

Why So Serious?

Question for the NSO: Would you have done this if RAD had more NS than Frostbite?

This is the appropriate question and the answer is a resounding no. Have fun being Valhalla 2.0, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as they did.

Which part of my argument doesn't make sense?

Your argument is based on premises that destruction is to be avoided in nearly all circumstances. Our argument is based on the premise that destruction was brought to our door and we are simply returning the gift.

Your argument is based on premises that destruction is to be avoided in nearly all circumstances. Our argument is based on the premise that destruction was brought to our door and we are simply returning the gift.

By causing more destruction to your alliance? :huh: If you wanted compensation for the destruction, shouldn't you have asked for reps? I mean, this way, you get what you want; compensation. You also avoid more destruction. Is this bad?

I don't think anyone that is not on your side is whining. Its all being done on your side. Pretty obvious by how you guys were handling yourselves in IRC that such is the case. I guess you guys aren't so lulzy after all are you?

Why So Serious?

Nah, seriously there are like 3 RAD members posting in here, and none of us are whining about anything.

Edited by jonny cardboard

This is the appropriate question and the answer is a resounding no. Have fun being Valhalla 2.0, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as they did.

No need to project, essenia.

Not all of us are as cowardly fake sith as you were.

By causing more destruction to your alliance? :huh: If you wanted compensation for the destruction, shouldn't you have asked for reps? I mean, this way, you get what you want; compensation. You also avoid more destruction. Is this bad?

Umm if you look at our statistics we have gone up while RAD has gone down about 20k NS.

Where is this destruction you're talking about?

Edited by kevin32891