Recognition of war

By causing more destruction to your alliance? :huh: If you wanted compensation for the destruction, shouldn't you have asked for reps? I mean, this way, you get what you want; compensation. You also avoid more destruction. Is this bad?

Good attempt, but you're using the wrong motivator.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that it's obviously for amusement and that the people that are trying to spin it as NSO defending itself from unjust attack look incredibly silly.

Also, the only reference to people "bringing in other alliances" that I've seen is the statements from Frostbite repeatedly saying they'd attack anyone who did, which quite frankly I would have thought would be patently obvious to anyone who pays even the remotest attention to politics on Bob.

Clearly you havnt been really reading the thread. But its not like its something to hold against you.

Clearly you havnt been really reading the thread. But its not like its something to hold against you.

I've been skimming and skipping a lot. I do know one person who has, but I haven't actually seen his posts and probably wouldn't count him even if I had.

I more or less only count government members for things of that nature because pretty much anyone else's comments will only have any relation to what action an alliance actually takes by accident.

I've been skimming and skipping a lot. I do know one person who has, but I haven't actually seen his posts and probably wouldn't count him even if I had.

I more or less only count government members for things of that nature because pretty much anyone else's comments will only have any relation to what action an alliance actually takes by accident.

I think you speak of Penkala because you actually directed responded to one of Pen's posts. In Penkala's sig it is stated that Penkala is the Monos Archein Deputy Minister of War.

Sounds like government to me.

I think you speak of Penkala because you actually directed responded to one of Pen's posts. In Penkala's sig it is stated that Penkala is the Monos Archein Deputy Minister of War.

The statement that I wouldn't count him anyway was independent of my second sentence.

Yeah, seems you went a bit too far with that statement.

A note about that statement: that was made before the DoW when it was just a joke thread by RAD. I obviously didn't know any of this was going to happen nor did I mean to insinuate SF was going to help RAD attack NSO, or whatever else you think I was insinuating. It was just a reply of "ha you don't want to mess with these guys, they should probably be locked up and so should their semi-psycho friends!"

Taking that quote and saying I was saying SF is going to attack in defense of RAD is pretty underhanded, seeing as that happened before anyone knew this war would happen and I htink before Jason even declared on the NSO member. It was just a joke, guys >_<

And as the NSO rise to power they begin to install fear in the populas

this is by all means a strong topic, i will look foward to the effects of this war and how people will respond to it

./back to page 2

Wait...we began to? Son, we've been doing that since before we tried to "rise to power."

The statement that I wouldn't count him anyway was independent of my second sentence.

So you are saying you wouldn't count what he has to say despite him being a government member in the Ministry of War for Monos Archein? Are you saying those who do not know MA as well should discount what a member of their government has to say?

A note about that statement: that was made before the DoW when it was just a joke thread by RAD. I obviously didn't know any of this was going to happen nor did I mean to insinuate SF was going to help RAD attack NSO, or whatever else you think I was insinuating. It was just a reply of "ha you don't want to mess with these guys, they should probably be locked up and so should their semi-psycho friends!"

Taking that quote and saying I was saying SF is going to attack in defense of RAD is pretty underhanded, seeing as that happened before anyone knew this war would happen and I htink before Jason even declared on the NSO member. It was just a joke, guys >_<

And this situation is precisely why saying things like that when you aren't in a position to is always a bad idea, and why I was forced to address it after you did.

So you are saying you wouldn't count what he has to say despite him being a government member in the Ministry of War for Monos Archein? Are you saying those who do not know MA as well should discount what a member of their government has to say?

No, pretty much just Penkala in general.

Edited by Delta1212

Excellent. My troops were getting a bit feisty and there's only so many drills you can give the buggers before they start planning to raid the local candy shops. Thankfully it hasn't come to that and RAD was good enough to offer up their candy stops instead. Needless to say, more than one officer is breathing a sigh of relief, now that their candy rations are no longer in danger.

And this situation is precisely why saying things like that when you aren't in a position to is always a bad idea, and why I was forced to address it after you did.

No, pretty much just Penkala in general.

Oh.....ok. With that being said I think I shall retire from this line of conversation and let you guys go on.

I don´t completely understand this...but...

There are three pages of discussion (at this point in time) for every day this war is projected to last.

At the end, there´ll be white peace, tea, and crumpets.

It´s good war practice for both alliances, and, regardless of who you support, it gives everybody else something to watch.

Why not have fun while it lasts?

Excellent. My troops were getting a bit feisty and there's only so many drills you can give the buggers before they start planning to raid the local candy shops. Thankfully it hasn't come to that and RAD was good enough to offer up their candy stops instead. Needless to say, more than one officer is breathing a sigh of relief, now that their candy rations are no longer in danger.

Oh gee... someone needs to get some outside air...

I mean your officers of course! :lol1:

It's Penkala. Nobody really takes him that seriously anymore.

I'm not a fan of lolpink but what a ridiculous DoW. A one week mass tech raid is all it is. People declare all the time as a joke, from the logs on page 2/3 (iirc) the guy didn't even attack, he told him to first at which point, if he savoured his infra so much he could've just told him to stop being stupid. Claiming it as something other than a joke and turning it into a war is as daft as i am drunk.

I'm not a fan of lolpink but what a ridiculous DoW. A one week mass tech raid is all it is. People declare all the time as a joke, from the logs on page 2/3 (iirc) the guy didn't even attack, he told him to first at which point, if he savoured his infra so much he could've just told him to stop being stupid. Claiming it as something other than a joke and turning it into a war is as daft as i am drunk.

This post was highly incoherent, but from what I gather from your "summary" is that Jason8 didn't attack.... Er yes he did.

He didn't attack, so I threw a pair of ground attacks at him.

I think what was meant is that Jason didn´t initially attack. The initial NSO member who was declared on neither attacked Jason nor sent peace, so Jason assumed that he wanted to spar.

Dangerous things, assumptions.

ergh NSO, just go away already

I see your dismissive comment and raise you a "no u".

Edited by Tygaland