Recognition of war

RAD acted foolishly, and NSO called them on it. Shocking!

What I actually find stunning in all of this is the number of people acting self-righteous over a war that makes everyone that's actually involved in it look stupid. This isn't NSO defending itself from an unjust act of aggression. This is NSO using RAD acting like idiots as an excuse to kick them in the shin a couple of times because they think they can get away with it.

Everyone trying to pretend that every step of this wasn't propagated by someone who thought going that extra step further would be amusing needs to get over themselves.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone that is not on your side is whining. Its all being done on your side. Pretty obvious by how you guys were handling yourselves in IRC that such is the case. I guess you guys aren't so lulzy after all are you?

Why So Serious?

I'm gov, and I'm not whining, I"m saying bring it on.

They DOWed us, so lets get it on like Donkey Kong :)

Also thanks for banning me from #NSO, I didn't do anything.

I bet they still would have.

Doubt they will.

I think the non-nuclear war against RAD is to ensure that nukes does not spoil the benefit they reap from the war.

If RAD is bigger and better, I doubt they would have attacked them over something like this.

RAD acted foolishly, and NSO called them on it. Shocking!

What I actually find stunning in all of this is the number of people acting self-righteous over a war that makes everyone that's actually involved in it look stupid. This isn't NSO defending itself from an unjust act of aggression. This is NSO using RAD acting like idiots as an excuse to kick them in the shin a couple of times because they think they can get away with it.

Everyone trying to pretend that every step of this wasn't propagated by someone who thought going that extra step further would be amusing needs to get over themselves.

They "think" they can get away with it? You should probably counsel your pink friends on what can happen if they attack a nation in an alliance and what won't happen because they chose to do such. I think you can probably fill in the rest when you offer them your wise counseling.

This is the appropriate question and the answer is a resounding no. Have fun being Valhalla 2.0, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as they did.

Ah.. no hugs and kisses from you today essenia?

I can't say I'm not surprised. We Sith dance by the beat of our own drummer, and we don't need to hear the adoring adulation of the masses. We defend our own and that's that.

Ah.. no hugs and kisses from you today essenia?

I can't say I'm not surprised. We Sith dance by the beat of our own drummer, and we don't need to hear the adoring adulation of the masses. We defend our own and that's that.

Strike me down and I will return stronger than before

By causing more destruction to your alliance? :huh: If you wanted compensation for the destruction, shouldn't you have asked for reps? I mean, this way, you get what you want; compensation. You also avoid more destruction. Is this bad?

Yes.

All righteous alliances should come together and condemn the evil sith.

I agree.

I'm pretty sure you were unbanned quickly after.

Doubt they will.

I think the non-nuclear war against RAD is to ensure that nukes does not spoil the benefit they reap from the war.

If RAD is bigger and better, I doubt they would have attacked them over something like this.

Btw, how's the tech raiding going? Just thought I would ask.

They "think" they can get away with it? You should probably counsel your pink friends on what can happen if they attack a nation in an alliance and what won't happen because they chose to do such. I think you can probably fill in the rest when you offer them your wise counseling.

Yes, NSO declared war on RAD because they thought they could get away with it. I'm not commenting one way or another on whether they actually have, I'm simply saying "RAD are acting like idiots, let's attack them over it because we can" was the thought process that went through NSO at the time.

The righteous indignation created by trying to deny this is either amusing or sad depending upon your perspective.

I'm gov, and I'm not whining, I"m saying bring it on.

They DOWed us, so lets get it on like Donkey Kong :)

What goes around comes around. Cool story bro.

Yes, NSO declared war on RAD because they thought they could get away with it. I'm not commenting one way or another on whether they actually have, I'm simply saying "RAD are acting like idiots, let's attack them over it because we can" was the thought process that went through NSO at the time.

The righteous indignation created by trying to deny this is either amusing or sad depending upon your perspective.

I would certainly hope we can defend ourselves :huh:

I would certainly hope we can defend ourselves :huh:

From the terrible threat of Jason8 failing to be funny.

Like I said, this war isn't surprising, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make everyone participating look quite ridiculous, and those trying to claim it's actually for any reason other than amusement just come out looking that much more so.

I'd really just like to see this peaced out pretty soon. There's no reason for it to go on. I'm glad to see it won't be getting any larger and looks to be at most a week though.

(ooc: I'm off to sleep I'm dog tired)

From the terrible threat of Jason8 failing to be funny.

Like I said, this war isn't surprising, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make everyone participating look quite ridiculous, and those trying to claim it's actually for any reason other than amusement just come out looking that much more so.

Of course its for amusement. Its just the opposite sides have differing opinions on what is amusing. That part that is not amusing is folks threatening to bring in other alliances.

Here is what will happen. They will fight for a week and then afterwards RAD will get aid from friends to help rebuild. End of story, end of posturing.

I'd really just like to see this peaced out pretty soon. There's no reason for it to go on. I'm glad to see it won't be getting any larger and looks to be at most a week though.

(ooc: I'm off to sleep I'm dog tired)

Personally I think it's going to end pretty quickly. And if we really were like the alliance I'm not going to name, we would be asking for heavy reps. But that's not going to happen. No reps. No way.

I didn't say I had a problem with it, just that you and your comrades apparently do. Obviously this is just another instance of the NSO being in the wrong, right? It is perfectly okay for another alliance to start attacking our leadership, right? I am sure MK would think it was swell if it happened to them and the only response you received when you asked about it amounted to "what are you going to do about it". Right? :rolleyes:

wow, you sure sound whiny for a sith.

footnote: This statement represents umbrella, citadel and most of every other bloc on bob.

Of course its for amusement. Its just the opposite sides have differing opinions on what is amusing. That part that is not amusing is folks threatening to bring in other alliances.

Here is what will happen. They will fight for a week and then afterwards RAD will get aid from friends to help rebuild. End of story, end of posturing.

My point is that it's obviously for amusement and that the people that are trying to spin it as NSO defending itself from unjust attack look incredibly silly.

Also, the only reference to people "bringing in other alliances" that I've seen is the statements from Frostbite repeatedly saying they'd attack anyone who did, which quite frankly I would have thought would be patently obvious to anyone who pays even the remotest attention to politics on Bob.