Recognition of war

You need to look in the mirror sir and stop spinning my words. I never said RAD didn't declare first, its obvious on the war screen. The point I'm arguing is that the NSO nations wanted their nations to be declared on.

Astronaut Jones threatened my nation once. I dared him to do that. Does that mean I wanted him to do it? No, that means I dared him to act as he said he would because we both knew the ramifications if he did such.

Anthony did the same thing but unlike AJ, a certain RAD nation didn't think before he acted and this is what RAD has to deal with due to the lack of thinking. Had this all been done in a lulzy affect in some back room while everyone was joking around then it would be an entirely different situation. It did not happen that way though, it happened in a place where Serious War Declarations are made.

Oh, and thank you for reminding me to look in a mirror. It had been about 10 minutes since last time I did so. You are a lifesaver!

What about simple diplomatic procedure?

Like declaring war on the entire OWF? How very diplomatic that was. Before you declare it a joke, I do believe a (ooc)ruling(/ooc) was made on that thus one can assume that it is NOT a Joke despite you and others best efforts to try and sell it as such.

Edited by HeinousOne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You assume everyone in the Cyberverse has to recognise "lulz".

I don't even know what a "lulz" is. :P Plus, aside from some passing comments here and there I had never heard of RAD before tonight.

Regardless, the leader of RAD and myself have come to an agreement. The war will continue for a predetermined amount of time. Have a good weekend.

War is necessary for people who ask for it.

o/ NSO and our Dark Lord!

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I believe a nation from NSO gave RAD permission to attack him. So, he was asking for war and he got war. Too bad he couldn't handle it.

Responding to a joke with a "hey dont forget about me" is obviously done in jest.

Jason8 sending his troops into anthony's nation to cause destruction and monetary loss is not a joke

(ooc: sure, in the game its a joke, but when you RP it, it cannot be a joke, asking NSO to treat an actual attack on their nation as a joke is asking them to throw away any and all RP that they might wish to do)

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I believe a nation from NSO gave RAD permission to attack him. So, he was asking for war and he got war. Too bad he couldn't handle it.

Too bad you can't handle RAD having to learn from their mistakes huh? Oh your poor little pink babies. I guess they will think twice about making public declarations of war on anyone they choose. Well, one of them chose and because of the thread in which it all happened in, war with NSO was the result.

Like declaring war on the entire OWF? How very diplomatic that was. Before you declare it a joke, I do believe a (ooc)ruling(/ooc) was made on that thus one can assume that it is NOT a Joke despite you and others best efforts to try and sell it as such.

You entertain me so much. I need a court jester, can I interest you in the position? My last one was too much of a serious sam.

What about simple diplomatic procedure?

Like declaring war on the entire [ooc]OWF[/ooc] then attacking a member of an alliance's government and then complaining when that alliance defends that member? I'm unaware of declaring war on pretty much any alliance that uses the [ooc]OWF[/ooc] and then attacking aligned nations as being simple diplomatic procedure.

Then again, I guess you are one who believes "lulz" alliances get to operate under a different set of diplomatic procedures to the rest of us.

I don't even know what a "lulz" is. :P Plus, aside from some passing comments here and there I had never heard of RAD before tonight.

Regardless, the leader of RAD and myself have come to an agreement. The war will continue for a predetermined amount of time. Have a good weekend.

"lulz" is apparently a free pass to act like a jackass and then scream when those actions come back to bite you on the arse.

You're excused. I'm not sure how it works in the Roman Empire, but when someone declares war on one of us you

have to take all of us. Its like those sales you see at stores get 1 get another 164 free.

Astronaut Jones threatened my nation once. I dared him to do that. Does that mean I wanted him to do it? No, that means I dared him to act as he said he would because we both knew the ramifications if he did such.

Anthony did the same thing but unlike AJ, a certain RAD nation didn't think before he acted and this is what RAD has to deal with due to the lack of thinking. Had this all been done in a lulzy affect in some back room while everyone was joking around then it would be an entirely different situation. It did not happen that way though, it happened in a place where Serious War Declarations are made.

Oh, and thank you for reminding me to look in a mirror. It had been about 10 minutes since last time I did so. You are a lifesaver!

So they should have just puffed up their chests and shouted threats at each other till they got bored? Wheres the fun in that? Posturing shouldn't be done if you are afraid of the consequences. In my opinion this war played out perfectly.

then why the hell would you dare him to do it if you didn't want it done? walford H christ...

Because he made a threat. I said go ahead with your threat. Why? Because we both knew what would happen if we did and thus he did not go through with it. That is because AJ does have a bit of sense to him despite how he likes to present himself. You really do not understand the concept do you?

You entertain me so much. I need a court jester, can I interest you in the position? My last one was too much of a serious sam.

Awww, how cute. You are completely unable to respond to what I had to say. I shall enjoy watching you sit on the sidelines as your friends in RAD get blown up. Thank you for adding to my enjoyment.

So they should have just puffed up their chests and shouted threats at each other till they got bored? Wheres the fun in that? Posturing shouldn't be done if you are afraid of the consequences. In my opinion this war played out perfectly.

Then what is the problem? RAD basically dared the world with their Declaration, they were responded to and now we have a week long war. Honestly what are you people !@#$%*ing about? Is this not a world you like? Short term wars with zero terms forced afterwards? If you do not want a war in which you are not more powerful then your enemy then do not dare the entire world to pick a fight with you.

Edited by HeinousOne

Like declaring war on the entire [ooc]OWF[/ooc] then attacking a member of an alliance's government and then complaining when that alliance defends that member? I'm unaware of declaring war on pretty much any alliance that uses the [ooc]OWF[/ooc] and then attacking aligned nations as being simple diplomatic procedure.

Then again, I guess you are one who believes "lulz" alliances get to operate under a different set of diplomatic procedures to the rest of us.

Oh gee, you forget the part where he took part by saying "don't forget about me".

But we're the bad guys.

Good. I've always wanted to be a Super Villain. Can I be the Riddler?

Because he made a threat. I said go ahead with your threat. Why? Because we both knew what would happen if we did and thus he did not go through with it. That is because AJ does have a bit of sense to him despite how he likes to present himself. You really do not understand the concept do you?

Awww, how cute. You are completely unable to respond to what I had to say. I shall enjoy watching you sit on the sidelines as your friends in RAD get blown up. Thank you for adding to my enjoyment.

Sidelines? I've got 3 defensive wars and 1 offensive. Derp. And you should read my reply to Tyga, it answers your question. It may not be a wall of text, but it's adequate.

Ah, so if a member of my leadership council declared upon you and then launched attacks and then your alliance was told that we knew what we were doing and understood the consequences and basically stated "what are you going to do about it" that would be okay?

I just want to know for future reference.

Uh, that didn't happen, so quit saying it happened.

You're excused. I'm not sure how it works in the Roman Empire, but when someone declares war on one of us you

have to take all of us. Its like those sales you see at stores get 1 get another 164 free.

Anthony gave RAD permission to attack him. RAD complied. How is that an attack on the NSO as a whole? You don't even need to have a sense of humor to see that RAD does not have any hostile intents towards the NSO. Also, there is something called diplomacy which you could have used to diffuse this whole situation. Of course, I'm assuming that you guys wanted to diffuse the situation in the first place. Stop trying to hide behind lame excuses. You just like war and posturing.