Recognition of war

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There sure are a lot of MK people posting their commentaries in this discussion.

Is there something you guys need to say to me? Getting one of those vibes from you.

It probably has more to do with the fact that we're a fairly active alliance and this was posted in our IRC, thus we're posting it as active members of the community. And individual MKers are free to make their individual opinions known.

If you've got a problem with that, you know how to reach me.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by TheNeverender

I think this is mainly a war of "Who Can Whore For Attention More Effectively," and is going fairly well so far.

I hate competition when it comes to that D:

If it were a war of attention, I am sure they'd be posting some hot naked ladies right now. :lol1:

It probably has more to do with the fact that we're a fairly active alliance and this was posted in our IRC, thus we're posting it as active members of the community too. And individual MKers are free to make their individual opinions known.

If you've got a problem with that, you know how to reach me.

I didn't say I had a problem with it, just that you and your comrades apparently do. Obviously this is just another instance of the NSO being in the wrong, right? It is perfectly okay for another alliance to start attacking our leadership, right? I am sure MK would think it was swell if it happened to them and the only response you received when you asked about it amounted to "what are you going to do about it". Right? :rolleyes:

There sure are a lot of MK people posting their commentaries in this discussion.

Is there something you guys need to say to me? Getting one of those vibes from you.

There's something I need to say to you.

You're one of my favorite CN people ever :wub:

True, of course I just got on IRC and decided to retaliate so I am guessing target lists and all that stuff takes a bit more than a handful of minutes to coordinate.

Impulsive DoWs are one of the reasons why you're so great.

o/ NSO

Tonight, the leadership of RAD decided to take what seemed to be commonplace jabbing on the OWF to the next level by declaring war on one of the leaders of the NSO. When confronted about this hostile act the only response was "RAD Understands the severity of this action, we accept all responsibility of attacking members of your alliance".

"RAD Understands the severity of this action, we accept all responsibility of attacking members of your alliance".

Where did you get this quote, Ivan Moldavi? Because I can attest to you that not one of RAD's government officials were approached and not one of us said that.

Also, this aggression was asked for by your government member. I'm sure you wouldn't have declared war and you would have just asked for reparations and an apology if you would've actually talked to one of us.

[22:07.07] <@Anthony> hey man

[22:07.29] <@Anthony> Is jason8 here

[22:07.33] <@Anthony> im wondering if hes gonna attack me

[22:07.37] <@Anthony> he declared war on me

[22:07.37] <|JASON8|RAD|> er

[22:07.38] <|JASON8|RAD|> Anthony:

[22:07.41] <|JASON8|RAD|> Yeah.

[22:07.41] <@Anthony> there we go

[22:07.42] <Litha[NPO]> :o

[22:07.44] <|JASON8|RAD|> Over that thread.

[22:07.44] <|JASON8|RAD|> Woot.

[22:07.55] <@Anthony> wheres the attacks

[22:07.58] <|JASON8|RAD|> I was going to be a gentleman and let you throw the first punch.

[.............]

[22:10.56] <|JASON8|RAD|> YOUR DUDES LINKED THEIR NATIONS AND SAID "PLEASE ATTACK US"

[22:10.59] <|JASON8|RAD|> SO WE'RE DOIN IT

[22:11.03] <@Anthony> well

[22:11.05] <@Anthony> you didnt attack

[22:11.06] <@Anthony> thats the thing

[22:11.06] <@Anthony> lol

[22:11.09] <@Anthony> youre just sitting around

[22:11.10] <|JASON8|RAD|> Like I said.

[22:11.17] <|JASON8|RAD|> I wanted to be the gentleman and let you attack first.

He didn't attack, so I threw a pair of ground attacks at him.

Doesn't matter now, though. War has been declared. I guess it's time to gear up! NSO could hypothetically come and talk to RAD about it first, though.

I didn't say I had a problem with it, just that you and your comrades apparently do. Obviously this is just another instance of the NSO being in the wrong, right? It is perfectly okay for another alliance to start attacking our leadership, right? I am sure MK would think it was swell if it happened to them and the only response you received when you asked about it amounted to "what are you going to do about it". Right? :rolleyes:

Could be the fact that there were NSO members begging for a fight.

The symbolic war between PPF and the NpO was pretty bad. Also, I'm face palming so hard over this situation. :facepalm:

Opethian has been in bill lock for like 6 months. At least he had a decent reason for a lack of action. NSO is just being slow.

True, of course I just got on IRC and decided to retaliate so I am guessing target lists and all that stuff takes a bit more than a handful of minutes to coordinate.

Probably should have done that before you declared. This has got to be the worst war strategy I've ever seen.

"RAD Understands the severity of this action, we accept all responsibility of attacking members of your alliance".

Where did you get this quote, Ivan Moldavi? Because I can attest to you that not one of RAD's government officials were approached and not one of us said that.

Also, this aggression was asked for by your government member. I'm sure you wouldn't have declared war and you would have just asked for reparations and an apology if you would've actually talked to one of us.

He didn't attack, so I threw a pair of ground attacks at him.

Doesn't matter now, though. War has been declared. I guess it's time to gear up! NSO could hypothetically come and talk to RAD about it first, though.

Umm, you declared on him and then he asked if you were going to attack and you did. And that justifies your actions how, exactly?

Weird.

There's only two outright negative comments, one that just seems flippant in general, and then mine which was more of a droll observation on the lack of wars. I wasn't sure if this was going to be a symbolic war or a real one. It was since addressed. So I'm not sure you're completely on the mark here with where you were going. I think you're going a bit far onto the crying victim end of things, and drastically overreacting in your response to me.

Though in response to your query, MK would probably just destroy the individual nation before escalating to an alliance-wide level.

Edit: It appears some more MKers were busy while I was posting. *sigh*

Edited by TheNeverender

Could be the fact that there were NSO members begging for a fight.

Ah, so now "begging for a fight" is casus belli in the Cyberverse? If that were true we would forever be locked in global conflict because bravado and hyperbole in regards to military actions are daily activities here.

I am not certain how that justifies your alliance taking the discussion to the next level.

Ignore my allies, they just don't like seeing destruction when they're not the ones doing it.

I'm a big fan of your work, though.