The Moldavi Doctrine

I only know how to be me, Hal.

And that is a comfort in uncertain times. ;)

The Doctrine is ok, not all that revolutionary and could get you into trouble. But war is a feature of Planet Bob and you've got some good back up.

I guess the only left to say is, "have fun"?

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO, what gives you the right to mettle into conflicts that have nothing to do with you. If somebody has a different perspective on something than you (Which many people do have different opinions than you, as demonstrated by your forays into recruiting), what gives you the right to roll them for following their convictions.

What gives you the right to tell NSO they can't follow their convictions?

But then you can't trumpet yourself all over the OWF.

Mind you, this doctrine should be the default for all alliances, and I'll give the NSO credit for acknowledging this, even if it's being done to grandstand.

If you see me posting, it is only to grandstand. Otherwise, what's the point?

NSO, what gives you the right to mettle into conflicts that have nothing to do with you. If somebody has a different perspective on something than you (Which many people do have different opinions than you, as demonstrated by your forays into recruiting), what gives you the right to roll them for following their convictions.

The hypocrisy of this statement is almost staggering.

Ivan, how does this doctrine coexist with any existing MDPs or MDAPs you may have or gain in the future. Does the Moldavi Doctrine supercede those treaties? Or are they held above the doctrine?

We uphold our treaties. The Doctrine does not conflict with any other treaty we hold, or may hold in the future.

I'm going to have to with their convictions.

Because so many others need pieces of paper that say they can not.

Why, touché.

And now I will join the other mindless hailers and submit my congratulations on an awesome Doctrine. I don't particularly like the New Sith Order, but you certainly make things more interesting.

It should be glaringly obvious. You are projecting the idea that your alliance, or some other alliance, can decide to go to war but that we (NSO) can not use our own determination to decide likewise.

Not at all. I was merely pointing out that just because your views differ from another alliance, which they often do, does not mean you can insert yourself into a conflict without rhyme or reason. What if you don't know everything about the situation? Would you just jump into it not knowing who actually faulted who?

And here's another question. Would this doctrine exist if you weren't in Frostbite.

It's just a Admin given right. You have the same right to do so if you wish, you just choose not to.

What does NSO define as an injustice? I could make an argument that your perception concerning injustices is skewered.

Such is irrelevent. If they perceive one, they may be knocking, regardless of whether or not you reciprocate their views.

Not at all. I was merely pointing out that just because your views differ from another alliance, which they often do, does not mean you can insert yourself into a conflict without rhyme or reason. What if you don't know everything about the situation? Would you just jump into it not knowing who actually faulted who?

And here's another question. Would this doctrine exist if you weren't in Frostbite.

To your last question, most definitely.

To the rest, refer to Articles V and VI.

Uh, you realize it says they have to confirm it's just, right? I mean that can be skewed, but I'm hoping they wouldn't be dumb enough to just jump on someone because they hate them.