The Moldavi Doctrine

Yes they have that option but how many people would actually use it? No one would blatantly say "You Attacked An Alliance We Liked" and not be treatied to them. That's terrible for their reputation. Everyone looks for a valid CB. Or at least a somewhat plausible one. With evidence. How many DoW's have been baawwwed at when there's no plausible CB with evidence? You're right, this gives them the option, but legalizes it. It's ridiculous.

I must ask how long have you been here? surly you noticed that no matter what the CB is or what the Allicances history is they will be "baawwwed" by there opposition and congradulated by there allies. it dosen't matter how valid or not. NSO has made a Doctrine that can act as a shield when those baawwwers come around. in terms you might understand- in the situations this applies your shield is a 2 inch by two inch pice of paper. here's is a solid man size sheet of wood.

My bet is on the wood shield. ;)

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must ask how long have you been here? surly you noticed that no matter what the CB is or what the Allicances history is they will be "baawwwed" by there opposition and congradulated by there allies. it dosen't matter how valid or not. NSO has made a Doctrine that can act as a shield when those baawwwers come around. in terms you might understand- in the situations this applies your shield is a 2 inch by two inch pice of paper. here's is a solid man size sheet of wood.

My bet is on the wood shield. ;)

Hmm, I guess I can concede and say that makes sense. I've been around for a little over a year now [ooc]*points to her forum join date to the left*[/ooc], however I was in GPA for about a year of that time, and haven't pay much attention to CN politics until... a little before the Karma War broke out. So forgive me for being a little naive, I'm trying to insert myself into it and get a handle on all this :P lol... I still find it strange to enact it then, when it seems from all your allegations that Article IV is already fulfilled. *shrug* Just further observation from the information I have been given. Nevermind, I guess they don't believe it's commonplace yet... haha...

Edited by KahlanRahl