At Long Last, the End of the Karma War

Archon

Ah. I just noticed that. Well then, kudos to Nueva Vida and CCC. :v:

I predict another 100 or so posts from people complaining that there wasnt white peace. <_< People have nothing better to do than to ruin what is supposed to be

a happy thread for TPF and those fighting against them to trolling. Because lets be honest thats what your trying to start. Get a life.

Good luck TPF. Through all the fighting and OWF disagreements, Im happy this has ended and i wish you luck in the future.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lessons to be learned; the longer, harder, and more determined you fight for your allies the more disrespected you will be by your adversaries. Quick cop outs lead to 'white peace' and 'strong friendships' that will outlive the war.

Yes, the Karma War is over, let this new era of opportunism and cynicism begin.

Congratulations TPF. My opinion of you shot up in this war. Good luck to Mhawk.

Believe it or not, I agree with Francesca here. Aside from the whole PC thing, you guys seem to have fought according to a set of principals and I applaud that.

o/ Peace

also, those on IRC who doubted my spell check while this drunk can go f@#$ themselves.

I don't know. Did TPF earn this peace? I mean, did they really deserve it?? Baseless accusation here. Character attack character attack blatant lie.

The terms seem decently harsh while still being decently fair. Did they earn or deserve this outcome? I don't know. Lets go with a definite maybe.

Who's posting bail?

Good question. Not me...

Lessons to be learned; the longer, harder, and more determined you fight for your allies the more disrespected you will be by your adversaries. Quick cop outs lead to 'white peace' and 'strong friendships' that will outlive the war.

Yes, the Karma War is over, let this new era of opportunism and cynicism begin.

I haven't really noticed any disrespect for TPF at all, their terms are fairly light considering their history.

At least you are doing your part for the cynicism, now who is going to take care of the opportunism? Oh, and we need some people to keep beating the "Karma is as bad as the Hegemony" drum for all eternity too. It has been the backbeat for this conflict and I'm afraid the world will seem a little empty without it.

Its because mhawk wasnt home guys we all know it.

I think mhawk probably knows it as well. My theory is he probably couldn't bring himself to agree to pay PC reparation money, but he gave the interim goverment the authority to negotiate peace with the knowledge that they were likely to take a more pragmatic stance.

I think mhawk probably knows it as well. My theory is he probably couldn't bring himself to agree to pay PC reparation money, but he gave the interim goverment the authority to negotiate peace with the knowledge that they were likely to take a more pragmatic stance.

I don't believe it. He is a man of tremendous principle and courage.

Good to see that somebody out there can see what I see.

Interesting that you can't read the OP, which categorically states that mhawk had a big hand in hammering out the details.

No, he didn't.

It says right there in the OP that he did.

edit: nvm i see you have already been made aware

Edited by auto98

Interesting that you can't read the OP, which categorically states that mhawk had a big hand in hammering out the details.

Interesting that you misinterpreted my comment, which categorically states that you misinterpreted my comment.

So many interesting things in this thread. It's hard to keep track.

The biggest thing that stands out in this announcement for me is the white peace from CCC and the reps-free peace from NV. Always classy.

o/ NV

o/ CCC

o/ Karma War is over...

Edit: Spell fail. :P

Edited by GearHead

Congratulations on Peace.

PC, FoB, MK, and GR may each relax or drop any of the terms or requirements in this Article on an individual basis by their own discretion.

Weird, I thought that this was obvious. I am curious about the need to write it down in the terms.