At Long Last, the End of the Karma War

Archon

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace? What am I supposed to do with this? I can't remember what it's used for.

Seriously, it's been a pleasure fighting you all. Here's to peace!

-Bama

edit. the time on the forums is totally retarded. Why didn't you wait like... any hour to attack me :P

Been a pleasure throwing ourselves at your over powered little nations since we entered the fray, TPF.

Good luck with wherever you go from here.

Edited by Space Ghost

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, WE'RE HERE NOW.

Edited by Heyman

There are just... so many questions... but instead I'll simply congratulate you all on a war well fought and reaching a peace agreement acceptable to all signatories. Glad you found peace!

Edited by Penguin

Really the only way it was going to end. Hopefully when Mhawk gets back he lets what is done be done.

If there's one thing hawk respects, it's the chain of command. ;)

What's done is done, it's time to move on, and we'll still be chugging once hawk takes back the helm.

I think its safe to say that this war was the hardest fought, the most acrimonious and drawn out war of Bob's short history. To all the nations that fought, I commend your efforts. Now onward for peace.

*ticks off fingers*

VietFAN, GWI, etc....

But I am glad its over.

Edited by Chron

Really classy PC.

"...destruction of the Hegemony..."? More like "allying with some of to destroy the rest of".

All reparations, except to PC and GR, must be paid directly by TPF. TPF may not receive outside aid offers except with signatory alliances until reparations with PC, FoB, and GR are completed.

Specifically the bolded part, does this mean another alliance can pay on behalf of TPF? Interesting this happened right after mhawk left <_<

Congrats on peace though, putting this war behind us will be good for everyone.

o/ TPF!

Really classy PC.

"...destruction of the Hegemony..."? More like "allying with some of to destroy the rest of".

Specifically the bolded part, does this mean another alliance can pay on behalf of TPF? Interesting this happened right after mhawk left <_<

Look at the next sentence. It's somewhat restricted.

As someone who has only been on planet Bob for 9 months I have seen very little to respect however what i saw TPF do, far and away, has shown me that there are some here that do have honor.

A tip of my hat to you TPF, when all is said and done let me know what I can do to help you rebuild.

Glad to see peace in the end.

If PC, FoB, MK, and/or GR become involved in a major war, Section 2 will be suspended in regards to the warring alliances for the duration of that war, as well as restrictions on outside aid to TPF in Section 3 because of the delay.

Hmmm, not expecting anything are we? :v: