At Long Last, the End of the Karma War

Archon

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...To those that TPF has treated with disrespect, I apologize. To NoV and the resurgent NoR, what was done to you was callous and inhumane. I left TPF because I felt that way at the time, and I feel even more strongly today. It does not change that I beleive some of you to be horribly, woefully misguided in your worldview, but I will defend your place in this world....

And I still maintain that you misunderstand us entirely. ;) Congratulations on peace, though.

Lessons to be learned; the longer, harder, and more determined you fight for your allies the more disrespected you will be by your adversaries. Quick cop outs lead to 'white peace' and 'strong friendships' that will outlive the war.

Yes, the Karma War is over, let this new era of opportunism and cynicism begin.

Hmm. That's really quite insightful. It seems like you hit it on the nail.

MAIM KILL BURN

I continue to love Poison Clan, as always. TPF were lucky. I honestly didn't think this would happen and I imagined Twisted making some slayer-esque "This alliance deseerves to be rolled" comment.

And for all of you who people cleaning your rifles in preparation for PC, I chuckle. As someone who has been involved with Pink Sphere for ages and stood in the halls of PWN as an alliance leader, I must clarify one thing: You may not like PC's style, you may not like their views, and you may not like what they've done, but they don't care. Loved by their allies and hated by the rest of CN, they are [OOC] "playing the game" [/OOC]. No comments about "honor" and the NAP and white peace are going to stop them.

I frankly would have wished better terms for you. If however these terms are something TPF believes are livable and will allow you to move forward and not stagnate into a tech farm for your former enemies before finally dissolving away, then your supporters through this war have no reason to rant on about the terms or pick them apart.

Conversely, in accepting these reparations and TPF's surrender, those who fought you and those that supported that fight are now being paid for their trouble. I would expect to see in this thread many messages of congratulations. But make no mistake: TPF paid for its past sins in blood. This war should end your complaints about those past sins, whatever they were.

This should also put to an end to all the complaining by the supporters of the victors about TPF not accepting terms because of principle. There should be no, "if you had just listened to me" posts. TPF surrendered at a time and place of their choosing and only they, not you, have a right to determine that time and that place.

If this is, as some suggest, a new era, then let it indeed be a new era.

Thank you for the comments my friend.

Peace at Last ,

This war have ravaged the entire planet I myself took many losses during this bloody battle and at times felt that it will never end but it has and I'm sure it will be talked about for years to come.........I raise my sword to peace .......may it last one thousand years ..........to my comrades in the TPF I congratulate you for our steadfastness and to many people that served our alliance well one of them is Peggy sue a great friend and comrade in arms to all other Phoenicians I will always be proud to call you my comrades in battle .....now it is on to peace and long may it last

Not white peace? Disappointing. TFP spent so much time trying to get white peace.

And I hope TFP gets white peace.

Glad to see this war coming to an end.

Thanks to imatt and Mhawk for an awesome fight during this war.

Congrats to TPF for achieving peace, and I will echo the many who are hailing CCC and NV for their peace terms.

There's really nothing to hail. We went in to help out our friends, and when they're done, we're done.

TPF fought well and hard, and they earned their peace. Good luck with the rebuilding o/