An Unfortunate Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best government officials are the ones who serve the people, not serve themselves.

QFT. The best leaders are those who consider the health and wellbeing of their alliance first before their own benefit. And Chim, I've known you what, 2 years now? I've yet to see you consider your own nation before the needs of IAA.

QFT. The best leaders are those who consider the health and wellbeing of their alliance first before their own benefit. And Chim, I've known you what, 2 years now? I've yet to see you consider your own nation before the needs of IAA.

My nation is nothing. My alliance is everything. I've gone to ZI for them before, and I'll gladly do it again if need be.

Fortunately, Maka won't get me anywhere even NEAR ZI. :awesome:

My nation is nothing. My alliance is everything. I've gone to ZI for them before, and I'll gladly do it again if need be.

Fortunately, Maka won't get me anywhere even NEAR ZI. :awesome:

Not with mushroom clouds irradiating his nation and destroying his doods.

Your nuclear attack against The Salad Republic was a success. The Salad Republic lost 24035 defending soldiers, 895 defending tanks, 6 cruise missiles, 154.536 miles of land, 13.20 technology, 154.54 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses The Salad Republic will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

In other news, Mathias is now the IAA's Official Speech Writer, as I am far too lazy to actually do work.

Also, I would suggest alliances stay far away from this couple.

But..they're in love!

Good luck further handling the problem and I hope you guys are recovering quickly from this event.

Funny how you aren't releasing the logs that I've given you... well, given they are all fake but the June 24th log... You are destroying an innocent nation, which makes me glow with happiness.

Out of the three times I've destroyed Maka's career and reputation, this is by far my favorite.

I'll enjoy watching him crumble from peace mode. :)

Also, I'll be gloating in #hanayome I'm really proud it worked out this well.

Edited by Grande Chandelier

Funny how you aren't releasing the logs that I've given you... well, given they are all fake but the June 24th log... You are destroying an innocent nation, which makes me glow with happiness.

Out of the three times I've destroyed Maka's career and reputation, this is by far my favorite.

OOC: I don't care what you have against Maka, even if I don't like him right now, you are a very sad sad person. And I do not mean sad as in you are not happy, no. I mean, you are sad, as in, do you REALLY have nothing better to do? That's just sick.

IC: I'll have to stop by #hanayome sometime to watch you gloat. I'm pretty sure it'll be amusing to watch a leader fall on their face whilst behind the wall of peace mode. You may have destroyed his nation, but you forget how many enemies you've also made. We'll be waiting.

And some of us can wait a very long time. After being here for over 1000 days, a few 100 more doesn't seem like that long to me. I'm sure others will agree.

What's awesome is that we're not destroying an innocent nation. I knew he had been manipulated, and that's why we let him off free in the first place. You're the only one I'd prefer to be run out of CN.

He just had to go and attack us. <_<

Not with mushroom clouds irradiating his nation and destroying his doods.

doin it rite

To: Balsamic Vinegar From: ddog241 Date: 6/27/2009 1:00:43 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by ddog241. You lost 1408 soldiers, 3 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 100.830 miles of land, 3.022 technology, 155.433 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

well, now I dont really care about Maka, come out of hippy mode and be a man or get out of this thread and go gloat that your in peace mode and Maka is attacking like a true fighter.

And I agree with Asriel Belacqua, we can wait, and you will watch your nation fall

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by ddog241. You lost 1408 soldiers, 3 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 100.830 miles of land, 3.022 technology, 155.433 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Can't drive 155.

Get some more tech :awesome:

OOC: I don't care what you have against Maka, even if I don't like him right now, you are a very sad sad person. And I do not mean sad as in you are not happy, no. I mean, you are sad, as in, do you REALLY have nothing better to do? That's just sick.

IC: I'll have to stop by #hanayome sometime to watch you gloat. I'm pretty sure it'll be amusing to watch a leader fall on their face whilst behind the wall of peace mode. You may have destroyed his nation, but you forget how many enemies you've also made. We'll be waiting.

And some of us can wait a very long time. After being here for over 1000 days, a few 100 more doesn't seem like that long to me. I'm sure others will agree.

#hanayome is invite only. I believe it was made so after I was banned, then relocated to a new IP and rejoined. It was then made +i and I was kb'd again. I have a feeling you won't be getting an invite, so I imagine you'll have to find somewhere else to watch the gloating.

Maka, I know/hope that next time things will go better for you, as long as you distance yourself from Grande Chandelier...

I hope people itt can stop gloating over attacking him, because you have the wrong guy, and what you are doing isn't righteous. Of course it was wrong of him to hit you, but keep it classy...

#hanayome is invite only. I believe it was made so after I was banned, then relocated to a new IP and rejoined. It was then made +i and I was kb'd again. I have a feeling you won't be getting an invite, so I imagine you'll have to find somewhere else to watch the gloating.

I reopened it back up since I'm flying the Hanayome AA once more.

Maka, I know/hope that next time things will go better for you, as long as you distance yourself from Grande Chandelier...

I hope people itt can stop gloating over attacking him, because you have the wrong guy, and what you are doing isn't righteous. Of course it was wrong of him to hit you, but keep it classy...

I specifically stated that no IAAers were going to attack him and that he was scot free, because I knew it was Rebecca's doing. He attacked us. What am I supposed to do, let 3 of my nations get trashed over nothing?

I specifically stated that no IAAers were going to attack him and that he was scot free, because I knew it was Rebecca's doing. He attacked us. What am I supposed to do, let 3 of my nations get trashed over nothing?

Of course I realise you are having to retaliate, all Im saying is some of the guys having to do that dont need to be gloating.

When I originally was forced to expel YouMaka from IAA a few days ago, I was shocked and saddened by the treasonous acts he was partaking in. During his time in the Empire, he had been an exceptional member and leader, one of the hardest working Imperials yet to take part in the reborn IAA. Unfortunately, despite such good behavior and the unusual nature of these acts - he was clearly forced to take part in them due to what amounts to OOC blackmail on the part of the other party in all of this, Rebecca, they were crimes that couldn't go unpunished.

I attempted to be as lenient as I could. While forced to expel him due to the nature of our laws, I forbade him from being attacked. YouMaka is a good person and a valuable leader whose only flaw (albeit one that is almost crippling) is the inability to drive a horrible influence away from him.

Today, as Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance, I exonerate him of any wrongdoings in this saga other than the rogue attacks on IAA nations. I cannot, in good conscience, hold a ruler accountable for actions he was blackmailed and extorted into committing. He has surrendered to the might of the Imperial Navy, and will be paying reparations for his assaults on our Empire.

To the CyberVerse, I must say, that this is all unnecessary drama. I can recall three similar incidents with YouMaka during his time in CN - each time prompted, whether you know it or not, by the underhanded dealings of this spiteful woman, Grande Chandelier, whose inability to separate IC from OOC has resulted in significant damage to not only YouMaka, but to other alliances. She has atttempted, somewhat successfully, to ruin YouMaka's life upon Planet Bob.

Today I call for that to end. Today I declare that Rebecca is not to be tolerated by the Imperial Assault Alliance. She has not only meddled with our alliance and plotted against it, but she has continuously worked to besmirch YouMaka's good name for no other reason than absolute spite. Today, Rebecca launched attacks against two members of the Imperial Assault Alliance's AA ingame. This, given the fact that one is quitting CN and the other is a ghost, is more of a favor to the Empire than anything, and it prompted a nearly 30 minute long session of laughter that could be heard from Coruscant to Chandrila (amazing given that sound doesn't travel through a vacuum).

IAA repays favors given to her. Rebecca's service to the Empire as a ghost buster shall be rewarded with the absolute obliteration of her nation.

YouMaka is free to go, as he should have been all along. I regret having to fight against him, as he is, and always shall be, my friend.

The entire situation surrounding YouMaka's treason was peculiar, and the IAA government was aware of that. I am happy that Maka's name has been cleared, however, I am still saddened by this whole situation in general. I wish nothing but the best for Maka, and nothing but the worst for Rebecca.

Edited by The Mathias

my post is proven correct.

Chim admitting to mistakes :mad:

I didn't make a mistake. He's expelled either way. Nothing's changed except we're not at war with him now because he figured out that he didn't need to listen to a hateful person whose lust and need for power was crippling his entire life.

Also, we're EZIing Bob.