Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?

Joe Stupid

Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?  

832 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry HO, you can't compete with this pr0ness :awesome:

Sure I can. NPO has basically patented the construct of a Viceroy. Rule number one is that the alliance capitulating cannot like the viceroy. Thus RV's own statement does not allow him to be such.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I can. NPO has basically patented the construct of a Viceroy. Rule number one is that the alliance capitulating cannot like the viceroy. Thus RV's own statement does not allow him to be such.
A viceroy must be able to understand sarcasm too ;)

Also just puttin this out there, but there were multiple other alliances that had them before us, if I remember....I know you're all anti-us and stuff but yea :P

Revanche-Archon-Doitzel triumvirate in '09 for increased results and irony.

Hmm. One of these is not like the others. :awesome:

OOC: Man. Two former-LUE co-leaders mentioned alongside me in a mock thread to 'determine' NPO's Viceroy. I can't help but giggle with nostalgia.

A viceroy must be able to understand sarcasm too ;)

Also just puttin this out there, but there were multiple other alliances that had them before us, if I remember....I know you're all anti-us and stuff but yea :P

Uh no. You set the precedent when you demanded the NAAC allow Tyga to serve as viceroy after the First Polar War. For reference, that was the second war in CN history, following World War I, which ended in a white peace.

Voted Null... Schattenmann is missing from this poll, he obviously knows more about the current affairs, problems with Pacifica than most there members :P

He is the only man for the job

Edited by Freelancer