Announcement from Nueva Vida

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VE congratulates Nelchael on his promotion.

Oh, what a boring way to congratulate someone!!!

Doing it right: On behalf of VE, Nelchael is teh f*cking winz, don't you know? Feel free to come hang out in our chan, bro. Nice to see Maddox McLovin in NV gov, I think he'll go far, myself.... intelligent and friendly chap, knows what he's doing. Oh, and Hizzy as always.... I fear for the safety of Planet Bob each time I see you re-appointed. :lol1:

VE congratulates Nelchael on his promotion.

Thank you, Sooner, it's always been a pleasure working with VE, but Francesca's reply was better ;).

it's not sexy without magicalbricks :(

We still have the supreme squirrel of sexy! And let's not forget those pics of Nel in a dress...

Nelchael is pretty awesome, I must admit. So congrats and good luck to you sir :awesome:.

Thank you, Carter! It was a pleasure working with you guys in the war, and I look forward to more of it in the future :).

Congratulations to our dear friends in NV! May you continue to rise to new heights under your new government!

mmm friends and new heights, I look forward to whatever the future may hold for that combination!

God I hate Nelcheal. Hizzy for Emperor.

I'll get Hizzy drunk if you'll talk him into accepting it :awesome:

Thanks everyone for your support. It's the good allies and friends that make this all worth it!

Nel was the first member of NV I ever spoke with - I loved you then and I still love you! NV is in very capable hands! I also recognize many on the new government list - a fantastic grouping you have there, accept Hizzy who truly fails and should be dropped like a pair of pants at a lingerie party.

Nel was the first member of NV I ever spoke with - I loved you then and I still love you! NV is in very capable hands! I also recognize many on the new government list - a fantastic grouping you have there, accept Hizzy who truly fails and should be dropped like a pair of pants at a lingerie party.

This made me so sad... I :wub: you guys... when can we have PUKE back?