IRON Surrenders

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice fight IRON. Special thanks to Shan Revan, thatguybil, Mech Warrior, and Sehmarnaam (in no particular order) for some excellent and fun battles.

/I'm sure I forgot a few names there.

Edited by rumNcoke

You realize that Ragnarok also asked for and received reps from NV at the conclusion of the War of the Coalition even though it was Ragnarok that was the aggressor, right?

This isn't meant to be inflamatory at all, but weren't you in some sort of position of power in RoK when they accepted the reps from NV? I apologize in advance if you weren't, I'm not too familiar with RoK's government history.

Glad this is over. Kudos to Fark, MHA & Gramlins for being extremely tough opponents and providing a better war than any I had ever faced and I fought all the wars IRON has been involved in.

As for those claiming these are light terms, Well, considering the 338 nations that are now under 1000 infra, I consider them to be decent and appropriate.

Thank you for the fun, gentlemen.

I won't lie, no reps may have been better then some reps in my mind, but I don't think these reps are out of the question either.

IRON, I'm happy to see you out of war.

MHA, FCC, and Gremlins, <3 you all, and I'm happy to see peace come to you guys as well.

o/ Peace! Nice fight, IRON. Gotta give you guys props, every one of you I fought (and exchanged ICBMs with) was particularly good natured, I don't know if you guys make a point to keep communication with the enemy positive, but even if you don't, you did :)

Saying they will have friends in Citadel, I would agree with. Joining Citadel, I don't think it will happen, but you can say "I told you so" when it does.

This ofcourse is similar to the BAPS will be our friends, along with Valhalla because we gave white peace to them. I think idealogically we are far from those alliances, and I don't believe we will have treaties with them. OMFG is the closest out of that group I would believe. Valhalla is going to be tied to NpO maybe after this war (speculation). TORN to MK. ML not sure, but that pretty much makes up Duckroll.

So not quite. I do hope IRON will be allied to TOP at the end, because I like them. But beyond that I don't think anything more will happen.

Who said anything about Citidel? Citidel is the new 1V. :D