Grand Global Alliance Terms of Surrender

Trhoughout M*A*S*H's history, we have NEVER demanded reps from an alliance war. It's been traditional to offer white peace after a solid beatdown. We've found it helps defuse any possible resentments.

I'm surprised you guys fought at all. Well, that's another story though.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, reps get paid and the "we are coming to get you later" threats are still back.

It's almost like people hate us or something. Isn't war supposed to get those feelings out of your system?

If they switch AAs but remain GGA, then yeah. But I read it as "if a gov leaves and comes in on the Hegemony side, GGA gets attacked." Could someone please clear this up so my ego will be quiet? XD

-Bama

It's meant as: If they try to ghost another AA while in GGA in order to re-enter the conflict. Which we've been assured isn't going to happen so it's a moot point as far as we're concerned. Just doing some CYA, you know how it is.

Damn, reps get paid and the "we are coming to get you later" threats are still back.

I don't know if you're talking about my comment or not (mostly because you didn't quote any), but it certainly is no threat. More like a prediction that I'd rather not see come true, and by no means do I believe that "Karma" will be the dominant side the next time around.

Are these the harshest terms of the war so far?

Congrats on peace GGA.

Probably. The Valhalla terms are harsher IMO.

EDIT: Depends on what you deem "harsh" I guess.

Edited by bigwoody

It's meant as: If they try to ghost another AA while in GGA in order to re-enter the conflict. Which we've been assured isn't going to happen so it's a moot point as far as we're concerned. Just doing some CYA, you know how it is.

Cool. Although that really shouldn't need to be said.

-Bama

Well if you really don't like the leniency, you can always spam their aid slots and see if you can't get any of them to violate the "no outside aid" clause in the terms. That sounds like a fun way to be a pain to them.

It's almost like people hate us or something. Isn't war supposed to get those feelings out of your system?

Hey you know what? 82,000 tech would go a long way to getting those feelings out of my system.

Your side has extorted alliances for 2+ years and now that its your turn you're getting off with practically nothing.

2500 tech? OMGLOL. I have almost that much tech alone. God, I hope you guys come out of this a decent group...

And the GGA loses their first war ever.

Losing somewhere on the order of 200 nations in a relatively short time span will do that to you though.

We took quite a bit of pride in being undefeated when I was there, sad to see the mark fall by the wayside.

I hope you guys come out of this a decent group...

Agreed, not sure if this can happen with the current Gov but time will tell.