Grand Global Alliance Terms of Surrender

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we all got together and decided that it was the best way to agitate people for fun and profit.

They attacked us, and it was agreed to that we should get reps for that. Last I knew, that's how that was supposed to work. Unless it's not.

Oh no I'm not against reps and I love Athens. I just didn't know why you guys were the only ones getting reps. I guess I forgot GGA only declared on you guys. Good enough reason for me. :)

Oh no I'm not against reps and I love Athens. I just didn't know why you guys were the only ones getting reps. I guess I forgot GGA only declared on you guys. Good enough reason for me. :)

Declaring war on 11 alliances would be suicidal, even for us :P

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he simply meant switching AA's, not officially leaving the alliance.

If they switch AAs but remain GGA, then yeah. But I read it as "if a gov leaves and comes in on the Hegemony side, GGA gets attacked." Could someone please clear this up so my ego will be quiet? XD

-Bama

Because I know there will be trolls deriding these terms as cruel and unusual and harsh punishment (though I must say, the stickmen are just excessive)...

To pay off the reparations, it requires a total of 134 aid slot transactions to pay off all the reps. That just means 27 nations are needed to pay this off with full outgoing (5 slots), or 23 if DRAs are included. I'm not including the FACs. All in all, the terms are hardly crippling, especially as it doesn't impose any military, improvement or wonder restrictions/decomm. Compared to the terms given out last war, this is positively peachy.

Edited by Tolkien

Because I know there will be trolls deriding these terms as cruel and unusual and harsh punishment (though I must say, the stickmen are just excessive)...

To pay off the reparations, it requires a total of 134 aid slot transactions to pay off all the reps. That just means 27 nations are needed to pay this off with full outgoing (5 slots), or 23 if DRAs are included. I'm not including the FACs. All in all, the terms are hardly crippling, especially as it doesn't impose any military, improvement or wonder restrictions/decomm. Compared to the terms given out last war, this is positively peachy.

Are you trying to be funny? :v:

Trhoughout M*A*S*H's history, we have NEVER demanded reps from an alliance war. It's been traditional to offer white peace after a solid beatdown. We've found it helps defuse any possible resentments.