Re: Valhalla

Wait, what? Are we talking about the same alliance?

Weren't you in an alliance that was forced to disband?

Goodness, I need a shovel and a truck. I struck the hypocrisy gold mine.

Again, folks, if you wanted harsher terms...well, you know what you should have done. Unfortunately, you didn't. We did.

Did I not say the government at the time of the war? I'm pretty sure I did.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it will. But not biting them on the arse. It'll bite others on the arse, which is why they don't care.

As you so clearly display in this thread, why care about anyone but yourself? It's a long way to the #1 spot, Tyga, but you are well on your way there with your outlook on things. You can be the Bizarro-Moo.

Let no one say however that Valhalla didn't give everything it had until it hurt, then gave more...a lot more. There was indeed nothing left to give--not without putting the long term viability of the alliance in very serious jeopardy.

I'm revoking your \m/an card right now.

Hal, I've come to accept a lot of poor showings from you. But did you seriously just make the argument that "Well, it was looking rough, so we pulled out"?

Dear god man. Friends>Infra. Forever. Always. There is no acceptable substitute.

Oh, it will. But not biting them on the arse. It'll bite others on the arse, which is why they don't care.

this is correct, those who gave peace white here will not be on the chopping bloc, people are naive to think the sides to the next conflict aren't already forming up.

The same could be said about the white peace your alliance gave to a significantly worse menace to this planet in The Phoenix Federation.
Saying TPF is "more evil" then Valhalla is a subjective statement of opinion, not a fact so stop treating it like one.
You don't know that. And that does not make "tak[ing] his lunch money" an okay thing to do.
I do know that, and I don't want his lunch money.

What I want is an end to this ostrich-inspired charade of idealism, and a realization that some of the bullies on the "Hegemony" side need to have their switchblades taken away and their hands broken.

Seriously? Let's try to break it down. What did Polar do? What happened to Polar? So, if your "prophecy" is true...Polar should be coming back and getting "even" soon.
Polar doesn't need to get its hands dirty when it's former enemies are killing each other.
...and we as an alliance have moved far beyond what we were under nW, Campbell.
I forget, was noWedge in charge of Valhalla when you all pushed for the whole "noCB" War against Hyperion and MK? Or when Valhalla members decided to tech raid clueless Atlantis members who didn't know their government imploded? Edited by Fallen_Fool

I get 2.46 billion for 82k tech using the standard 3mil/100tech. Point being reps in the billions should be given to those who gave them out first.

OK, so again, let's follow that line of logic:

When is MK starting the new One Vision?

People, you cannot break from the past if you continue to use it's methods. That's called "enabling".

I'm revoking your \m/an card right now.

Hal, I've come to accept a lot of poor showings from you. But did you seriously just make the argument that "Well, it was looking rough, so we pulled out"?

Dear god man. Friends>Infra. Forever. Always. There is no acceptable substitute.

Actually, they hardly pulled out because it was "looking rough"; it was looking rough before they declared war, and treaty or no treaty, they fought anyway. If surrendering after a respectable amount of time doesn't satisfy Friends>Infra, then wtf does? Eternal war?

I do know that, and I don't want his lunch money.

What I want is an end to this idealistic, ostrich inspired charade, and a realization that some of the bullies on the "Hegemony" side need to have their switchblades taken away and their hands broken.

And how would you suggest that be done?

These terms are light, there's no doubt about it, but what are you proposing? Reparations? What does that solve?

Congrats. Hopefully, within a couple weeks we can all put this war behind us. Until then, I'll keep on attacking.

Since when have war grudges only lasted weeks?

OK, so again, let's follow that line of logic:

When is MK starting the new One Vision?

People, you cannot break from the past if you continue to use it's methods. That's called "enabling".

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Them dishing out and deserving harsh reps doesn't equate to those receiving those original reps ending up in the same position post reps. We (if we really are karma) should only be giving to others what they have given to us. Karma does not place itself above those it comes around on, it merely finds justice.

Edited by Crowdog

I get 2.46 billion for 82k tech using the standard 3mil/100tech. Point being reps in the billions should be given to those who gave them out first.

So I can expect TOP and others fighting on your side to be repaying NpO all the tech they handed out? ohwait, i forgot it only matters if you were part of giving out harsh terms if you remained friends with NPO.

You realize the war and govt I'm referring to is the one during the noCB war, correct?

The war that was retribution for Polar's bad actions in the past? The one where ES started Vox? Where Grub was placed in charge and the war still came?

I think we're sufficiently on a tangent, and it's obvious we have two different opinions on this. I'll get back with you in a few months when your world view changes again.