Re: Valhalla

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reprimanded for leaking government logs?? when was this?? also cried about my FA skills?? err again when was this?? OH wait.. I disliked you and sponge and the rest of polar at the time i was in torn.. so that is where you make this false accusations from..

also, i don't know why Valhalla took me in either.. good question.

but its good to see you again fup.. and i see why i still dislike you..

....Lurn 2 Spel.

Seriously, before you troll players who are well known and respected, try to formulate an argument that:

1. Doesn't look like it was written by an illiterate.

2. Makes Grammatical and Logical sense.

Thank you.

Reps would merely delay their eventual regrowth by mere weeks. As for their warchests, I do believe we understand what they have and are capable of. I also think you overestimate the ability to regrow into a potent threat.

Tihs would be funny if it wasn't sad. Learn your history, that is all.

This.

Really what would some reps and a forced apology or canceled treaties have done? All you need to do is look at Karma and alliances on the Karma side for your answer to that question.

I apologize for doubting you at first when you said you'd be just, etc. Seems I was calling out the wrong people. :unsure:

Oh, hey thanks Umbrella/Kronos/PC/etc! That was totally awesome of you to stomp Valhalla like that! Gosh, you guys got pretty banged up too? Oh well, at least we taught them a lesson. Thanks so much, they totally deserved it after all they did to this game!

edit: I don't need to label it so plainly, I think it's obvious.

Oh you want me to thank you? Oh thats rich. I just wish someone like MK could have gotten in on that, someone who knew how to handle something as simple as peace terms. Im not gonna thank you for doing something that some else could have. No offense, but if you expect me to THANK you for what I see as a plunder you are sadly mistaken. Good job doing half the job though. Also I caught you before the edit. Good to see where you stand.

And you challenged it. And I stated, "And then?" It was a great chat, you should have been there.

Yes, I challenged it because you were wrong. At least you admitted it, I guess.

Because reps are not always fair and reasonable? I know, it's a total shock.

Nice way to avoid the question. When you strip back the condescension and self-righteousness you really don't have much left, do you?

You mean the history where CN was no where near infra levels this high? Please.

I had thought Vanguard was an alliance that understand to be fair in victory. Guess I was wrong, you were just biding your time for revenge.

Reprimanded for leaking government logs?? when was this?? also cried about my FA skills?? err again when was this?? OH wait.. I disliked you and sponge and the rest of polar at the time i was in torn.. so that is where you make this false accusations from..

also, i don't know why Valhalla took me in either.. good question.

but its good to see you again fup.. and i see why i still dislike you..

Cloud, I have a huge headache trying to explain away how bad your posts look because I know they don't represent Valhalla. Just stop. FA is not your strong suit, so its probably not a bad idea to follow orders and bow out of the thread. :ph34r:

Edited by bigwoody

But even if they do regrow into a threat, what is wrong with that? Isn't one goal of Karma to break the monotony of the game and exponentially increase the potential for large, exhilarating conflicts?

Oh you want me to thank you? Oh thats rich. I just wish someone like MK could have gotten in on that, someone who knew how to handle something as simple as peace terms. Im not gonna thank you for doing something that some else could have. No offense, but if you expect me to THANK you for what I see as a plunder you are sadly mistaken. Good job doing half the job though. Also I caught you before the edit. Good to see where you stand.

Maybe you can answer this then Stumpy

This.

Really what would some reps and a forced apology or canceled treaties have done? All you need to do is look at Karma and alliances on the Karma side for your answer to that question.

Really what do you think it would change. Why do you care that we aren't getting tech? really.

What does the New Polar Order have to do with any of my points...?

Oh look everyone! A return of the "If you don't like it, then do something about it" talking point!

You say that now.

You know, the funny part is, your former alliance was the cause of the death of mine, and I still was upset my alliance received reps from the NpO in the War of the Coalition. And you know what, I took that anger, and I decided if I was going to talk the talk, I sure as hell better walk the walk. If 6 months time from now, 1 year from now, 2 years from now, Valhalla decides its time for revenge and we get rolled, or destroyed, or receive impossibly high reps, or even get disbanded, its nothing new to many (probably most) of us in Umbrella, and it doesn't change anything.

Obviously we were just one part of the effort against Valhalla, but I don't think Umbrella is exactly quaking in their boots right now.

Yes, I actually did something about it though. Some people have consistent values. Acting justly is acting justly, no matter who it is against. I criticized Valhalla then and I criticize those in Karma who scream bloodcurdling revengeful cries of remorse over Hegemony alliances not 'getting what's coming to them' now.

Are you implying we did nothing? We criticized them for every one of their moves that were out of place. We could not offer them white peace as we were their allies and we had no ability to help them.

Nice way to avoid the question. When you strip back the condescension and self-righteousness you really don't have much left, do you?

I plainly answered your question. Maybe you want to rephrase it?

Good to see where I stand? That's hilarious. Aren't you supposed to be some foreign affairs expert? It's really showing, let me tell you.

Perhaps Vanguard could have "gotten in on that". Oh, wait. :rolleyes:

Has everyone had enough with the berating of "allies" yet? Or is there still some more entertainment to be had at our expense?

and those terms would be a means to what end FF?
Making them five times larger would accomplish nothing, which is why I didn't want to make them that large :P
I've never understood the utility in forced tech deals.

I mean, why not just ask?

Gives them an influx of cash while still providing a valued service for the victors.

I trust you will be leading the diplomatic charge.

As far as the argument about what would have happened if MK and Valhalla went 1v1 in this war I will say this. Both alliances would have been limping around after the war because we both would have fought hard. I believe MK would have won due to superior nuke and nation numbers. Nothing more needs to be said.

Depends on what Archon has in store for me. This old man has been doing FA for a long time, and the tires are starting to wear off. It's going to take some work on both sides if it is ever to become a reality though.

Edited by AirMe

The end to the war with TPF was not my call so, as far as I'm concerned, my soapbox remains sturdy.

Alas, the end to this war was not your call either. Funny thing is I don't remember reading your complaints of the white peace your alliance gave TPF. In fact, the agreement there was far more lenient. It's hard for anyone to take you serious here when you didn't not voice your concern there. You might want to check those soapbox braces a little more closely.

....Lurn 2 Spel.

Seriously, before you troll players who are well known and respected, try to formulate an argument that:

1. Doesn't look like it was written by an illiterate.

2. Makes Grammatical and Logical sense.

Thank you.

I love how alliance's that didn't fight or barely had any action at most, have input on stuff.. go back to your little hole my friend. we aren't in english class.

as for everyone devoting 3 pages thus far of attention to me. Thanks. I am glad I can gain that much attention.. Now, carry on with your little cries of how unfair it is you had to pay reps, and someone else didn't. cause honestly i am getting tired of typing now.

You mean the history where CN was no where near infra levels this high? Please.

I had thought Vanguard was an alliance that understand to be fair in victory. Guess I was wrong, you were just biding your time for revenge.

We will be fair in victory. If we were unfair, you would look at the terms Valhalla levelled at alliances or the equivalent of what was done o TDSM8 at either of it's surrenders. The terms posted by Fallen Fool, a FAR cry from those, would have been more appropriate. Just terms do not mean white peace, the mean fair and reasonable terms. Reperations of reasonable levels fall into this category.

Depends on what Archon has in store for me. This old man has been doing FA for a long time, and the tires are starting to wear off. It's going to take some work on both sides if it is ever to become a reality though.

And I will be damned if I see my allies lined up against each other again. Its going to take worth from both sides, but its worth it.