Re: Valhalla

Code Brown in Alliance Announcements! Code Brown in Alliance Announcements!

I love you Tyga, but no. Valhalla is completely and totally destroyed, they couldn't cause anyone any harm now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the days and weeks and months that will follow there will be many comments made about this war. Many stories told, some true, some fisherman's tales. Others attempts to spin history and some tell it in the most unvarnished way possible.

Unfortunately a great many people will make (and are making) very immature comments in this thread that will come back to haunt them some day. Such is the way of the braggard and they will meet a braggard's fate.

Let no one say however that Valhalla didn't give everything it had until it hurt, then gave more...a lot more. There was indeed nothing left to give--not without putting the long term viability of the alliance in very serious jeopardy.

Valhalla has much to be proud of tonight. It can walk from the battlefield head held high. Speaking with the individual members, there is a sense of accomplishment as they look forward to the new era. An era that will see Valhalla become stronger and better than ever before.

Some shout outs:

Umbrella - I fought several very worthy opponents from your alliance during this conflict. They were never disrespectful, did not trash talk, nor did they engage in stupid table talk that insulted my intelligence. Perhaps next time we will be on the same side.

Poison Clan - I fought one of your nations and he was simply overwhelmed. He kept fighting. I expected no less.

Karma - Please try to keep it classy. I know there are a great number of you...Ragnarok, GOD, Fark, among others who are doing just that. The world is still watching and taking notes.

My fight now is over. Rebuilding awaits and helping my Valhallan comrades as we recover together. I could not have asked for a better bunch to go the last mile with on Planet Bob. You may see less of me on these forums for a while. It has been...fun.

Edited by ChairmanHal

No, those alliances and those that fought for the same cause will be the ones getting screwed over in 6 months time when your shortsightedness comes home to roost.

I know. We should have just stomped them into oblivion. Then we could establish an overbearing power structure that would take any opponent years to overcome. It would be awesome, and something NEVER done before.

I don't think you will be doing much defending at all without those treaties you just lost. You may want to try another approach.

You'll note those treaties are suspended, not cancelled.

Would we be able to protect our allies if we were universally ZI'd? No.

So what's your point?

If you have issues with Valhalla receiving terms, feel free to take it up with your own government.

To AirMe and the harsh terms coalition:

There is nothing stopping you from declaring war and imposing your will. Simply hack through the 8 alliances protecting Valhalla and let your will be done. Let nothing stand in the way of your revenge!

Love,

Sir Paul

You realize that our 2 alliances still hold a treaty Sir Paul?

There is nothing stopping you from declaring war and imposing your will. Simply hack through the 8 alliances protecting Valhalla and let your will be done. Let nothing stand in the way of your revenge!

Love,

Sir Paul

NPO knows how to dish out revenge, I'd listen to this guy.

I love you Tyga, but no. Valhalla is completely and totally destroyed, they couldn't cause anyone any harm now.

Well, if you assume no one can rebuild. Remember Polar? The STA even grew under far harsher restrictions than this. You are seriously deluding yourself.

I think if you beat a bully up he'll comeback for revenge, regardless if you take his lunch money or not.

Karma is a loosely held together wartime coalition.

I personally find the idea that it will somehow be coherent enough to roll Valhalla again when they start acting up ludicrous.

Yes congratulations. You have managed to single-handidly prove the monkeys wrong by letting the jaguar run free.

No way is that going to backfire!

As I recall, they just managed to get worse after the UJW.

I'm not wrong.

Maybe I am just masochistic, but I would relish a chance to fight Valhalla once more. They were good fighters and good sports and I thoroughly enjoyed losing all my infra, land, tech and everything else to them. Sorry, maybe we will cripple them next time to please the other half of the game, ok?

Because, (unlike you) they know how business is done. Settling things "In House" has been a core policy of every well-organized alliance since the first Great War.

Valhalla is an ally of the highest caliber. My confidence in them is unshaken. I believe Levi was pointing out that the people deriding Valhalla's quality as an ally were not Valhalla's allies, rendering their opinions on that matter rather meaningless. In that sense, he is quite on point.

Love,

Sir Paul

Do not tempt us.

I understand some of the feelings in this thread. Heck, I'm not the happiest camper out there right now. However, what's done is done and there's little point in continuing to argue out here in this thread. So please, I ask my fellow Karma members to keep this for private channels and not let our emotions rule the day. Thanks.

Edited by Big Z

Well, if you assume no one can rebuild. Remember Polar? The STA even grew under far harsher restrictions than this. You are seriously deluding yourself.

I don't know about you tyga but I want them to rebuild, and if they do it with the intent of maneuvering against me and my allies then so be it, that is what keeps things interesting around here is it not?

Had they asked for terms shortly after war was declared, if not simply denied, reps would most certainly been on the table. However, they didn't, and paid in infra instead.

You say that as if the alliances who attacked Valhalla received absolutely no damage. The point of reps is to make the loser repay the damage they have done to the victor.

Honestly?

Is the intent to just completely disarm our opponents, stagnate their growth, drive them from the game so they may never pose a threat again? Even if that WAS our style...just look at the alliances that took Valhalla down. Clearly, it doesn't work.

You realize that our 2 alliances still hold a treaty Sir Paul?

If you are you refering to the NPO-MK PIAT, then yes, I am aware.

If you are refering to an MK-Valhalla treaty, then no, I did not think you had a treaty with them preventing you from attacking them. If you do, I would recommend canceling it.

Love,

Sir Paul

Im so cool I'm replying to you twice. I am in no way advocated asking them for 84,000 tech like you guys asked of MK. Those were fair terms? Right SirPaul? Im not asking for overly harsh terms but seriously....too light in regards to this alliance.

I don't know about you tyga but I want them to rebuild, and if they do it with the intent of maneuvering against me and my allies then so be it, that is what keeps things interesting around here is it not?

lol

Like it will be you or your allies that they come for. I hope you get a good view of the action from your ivory tower. ;)

Do not tempt us.

Now your just acting like the people who have been keeping us down for the last year and 18 months. Keep it classy and respectful and unless your name is that of any of the high lords, don't write checks your $@! can't cash.

It is not where we were assigned by Karma Military Command Do to lack of skill.

fixed that for ya airme..

also give up already dude. you had your shot to declare, you didn't.. if you did it woulda been costly to you, blah blah blah.. all this trash talk can go on all night..

Honestly imho, Kronos RIA and Umbrella examples of honor, and classiness should be followed by most of you on that side. And you should stick a sock in it, before you continue to ruin the good picture Karma has painted of itself anymore then you have..

Also, peace terms says i can't war nomore.. doesn't say i have to be nice to you, or like you for that fact..