Re: Valhalla

Maybe just maybe the cycle can be broken.
And maybe we can all start @#$%ing candy and shooting rainbows out of our eyes.

Valhalla have been knocked down, but they haven't been defeated. If they have the internal self-discipline to rebound in the post-war period then make no mistake. They will be back and I'd bet a fortune that the people who chose to give them such light terms are going to get a one way trip through the meat grinder.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to stop somewhere.

This. For those that wants harsher terms remember that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

If we did this for payback it would just be a question of time before valhalla got back at us in another war. This way hopefully we can put alot of the anger behind us and look forward to a better future on bob.

Thanks for the great and classy battles White Majik and Hercules, on the Kronos side.. And the fun last 7 days with Pugo on the umbrella side. It was fun, and great to chit chat back and fourth.

TORN it sucked not to beable to fight along side you this war, Purple it was epic to see us stand strong together, TPF as always since day one in this game for me, it was an honor.

PC, oh PC i will throw a little props out there to ya..

Have a epic war to those still left in it, and hope Peace comes for all soon.

On another note.. Karma I give props to all of you, well except a few MKers, for being a truely classy oppenent in a war, that you honestly didn't have to be classy in. Hopefully this will change CN for the better like everyone hopes. Congrats on and epically planned war strategy no matter how short the Karma alliance lasts.

As for those that are mad that we aren't forced to disband or forced to pay ungodly reps... (1) this is what your side is fighting to stop in the game.. so how ironic would it be for you to impose it.. (2) Honestly Valhalla is one unit, we would never disband. 19 days of war, and lost only 2... yes only 2 nations to surrender.

Until the next time we meet either as enemies or friends on the battlefield o/

The bolded part needs to end right now. noWedge tried to do that unsucessfully and not a single member of Valhalla agreed with it. For you to bring this up right now shows how irrationally bitter you truly are.

Ok throw the tech part out, you still played an integral part into dragging us into a war weren't going to enter. I openly admit I am bitter, as for irrational, lets switch shoes for a bit and see if you think I'm still being irrational.

I love the talk from Levi about what a stoic til-death-do-us-part ally Valhalla is.

Do you people seriously think everyone just forgot what you did?

If you look closely right under the "fight til we die" part of his post is a disclaimer in 1 pt font saying "this only applies when less than half of valhalla is in bill lock".

The bolded part needs to end right now. noWedge tried to do that unsucessfully and not a single member of Valhalla agreed with it. For you to bring this up right now shows how irrationally bitter you truly are.

Irrationally says the alliance who did the extorting and is now in a position of weakness. Huh.

I was a part of Valhalla at the time, I specifically remember the leadership and some of the base membership laughing at MK in their predicament. Nobody voiced any opposition.

It has to stop somewhere. Be the change you want to see in the world. You can say that the phrase is overplayed if you like but I would rather live by my principals and hold myself to the same standard that I do others and die for it than to compromise my morals in order to keep a possible opponent down.

lol, did you forget what members of valhalla (read: ChairmanHal) put your allies through? What about the multiple alliances Valhalla screwed over? The long running tyranny valhalla has supported in NPO with their money and their guns.

These terms are a slap in the face to anyone who has been hurt by valhalla

This. For those that wants harsher terms remember that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

If we did this for payback it would just be a question of time before valhalla got back at us in another war. This way hopefully we can put alot of the anger behind us and look forward to a better future on bob.

I think GWI showed all of us how generosity will come back to bite you in the $@!. If you think this will change the tyrannous ways of Valhalla in the slightest, you are dead wrong. They will always be the same alliance no matter how courteously we treat them.

If you look closely right under the "fight til we die" part of his post is a disclaimer in 1 pt font saying "this only applies when less than half of valhalla is in bill lock".

weak.

Only Lucas Perry and a few less active members actually succumbed to bill lock. :D

As for those that are mad that we aren't forced to disband or forced to pay ungodly reps... (1) this is what your side is fighting to stop in the game.. so how ironic would it be for you to impose it.. (2) Honestly Valhalla is one unit, we would never disband. 19 days of war, and lost only 2... yes only 2 nations to surrender.

Until the next time we meet either as enemies or friends on the battlefield o/

Nobody wants you to disband, but at least chef posting an apology for what was done in the past would have been classy. At least some mention of change in Valhallan policies.

The alliances who have "won" this battle against Valhalla are shooting themselves in the foot with their principles. Stop missing the forest for the !@#$@#$ trees here, people.

I have made some great new friends from this war. It's amazing how close we become to most of our enemies over the years. It is sad that it takes a war to find out just how honorable one can be. I thank you all for the casualties. It was definitely one of the best times I've had on Planet Bob. Valhalla always prides itself on our professionalism on the battlefield and the honor and respect that we share with our enemies that deserve it. Umbrella and Kronos absolutely deserved that from us. They were nothing short of respectful towards us. Our enemies fought honorably and showed the challenge we have always sought.

o/ Umbrella and Kronos.

o/ Our enemies for the peaceful resolve.

o/ Valhalla.

I am proud of our ruthless band of Vikings. Valhalla started this war with 117 nations. Today we have 115 nations. After 2.5 weeks of nuclear destruction and fighting 10 alliances, we still stand together. That's something few if ANY can/will ever be able to say.

Great show all.

-Tron(good times)ix

A Humbled Valhalla is a greater victory for you Airme than an extorted apology which both sides know means jack. Accept your greater victory over the lesser one.

We will see if they become humbled. I will gladly eat my words if I see a noticeable change in how they run their business.

lol, did you forget what members of valhalla (read: ChairmanHal) put your allies through? What about the multiple alliances Valhalla screwed over? The long running tyranny valhalla has supported in NPO with their money and their guns.

These terms are a slap in the face to anyone who has been hurt by valhalla

:rolleyes: Then impose your own terms. The idiocy of being harsh to someone who was harsh to you...

A Humbled Valhalla is a greater victory for you Airme than an extorted apology which both sides know means jack. Accept your greater victory over the lesser one.

Hahaha, did you just say humble and Valhalla in the same sentence?

Have you not seen their posting all this time, knowing they were going to be defeated?

And maybe we can all start @#$%ing candy and shooting rainbows out of our eyes.

Valhalla have been knocked down, but they haven't been defeated. If they have the internal self-discipline to rebound in the post-war period then make no mistake. They will be back and I'd bet a fortune that the people who chose to give them such light terms are going to get a one way trip through the meat grinder.

Would you agree that hostility is met with hostility?

Think about that for a bit, and then come back to me.