Re: Valhalla

Well, if you assume no one can rebuild. Remember Polar? The STA even grew under far harsher restrictions than this. You are seriously deluding yourself.

Its impossible to rebuild without outside aid. You are deluding yourself by even considering the possibility that these terms could be too lenient and you just want to unnecessarily punish them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you tyga but I want them to rebuild, and if they do it with the intent of maneuvering against me and my allies then so be it, that is what keeps things interesting around here is it not?

You're deliberately setting your alliance and allies up to be attacked? Did you seriously just say that?

I'm upset that you didn't at least help yourselves or your membership, which won you this war.

I don't like reps in general. I hated it when we took them from Polar.

You're deliberately setting your alliance and allies up to be attacked? Did you seriously just say that?

Doesn't your own leader espouse keeping enemies around? I remember several essays about how having enemies was a good thing.

Edited by Nausea

lol

Like it will be you or your allies that they come for. I hope you get a good view of the action from your ivory tower. ;)

I dont think you can point to a war in recent history that I sat in any tower ivory or otherwise and watched. If they come looking for revenge I will find a way to fight them.

You know heres the funny thing about that. The ones who are important now the truth. You dont hear IRON ML or TORN spatting this line do you

Two cowards run from battle, and both report the other as brave. Both get a medal.

Brilliant strategy, Valhalla.

Im so cool I'm replying to you twice. I am in no way advocated asking them for 84,000 tech like you guys asked of MK. Those were fair terms? Right SirPaul? Im not asking for overly harsh terms but seriously....too light in regards to this alliance.

An eye for an eye, that's what I say!

No I said that I wont do things I disagree with just because it will keep a possible future enemy down, you know me better than that.

Honestly?

Is the intent to just completely disarm our opponents, stagnate their growth, drive them from the game so they may never pose a threat again? Even if that WAS our style...just look at the alliances that took Valhalla down. Clearly, it doesn't work.

Go look up the term "middle ground", it should take the wind out of your sails without me having to say much more. Have you seen me ask for disbandment? Excessive reps? Expulsions? Viceroys? No, you haven't.

fixed that for ya airme..

also give up already dude. you had your shot to declare, you didn't.. if you did it woulda been costly to you, blah blah blah.. all this trash talk can go on all night..

Honestly imho, Kronos RIA and Umbrella examples of honor, and classiness should be followed by most of you on that side. And you should stick a sock in it, before you continue to ruin the good picture Karma has painted of itself anymore then you have..

Also, peace terms says i can't war nomore.. doesn't say i have to be nice to you, or like you for that fact..

Mark my words cloud, WE WOULD HAVE PAID to have you as a target so don't think you scared us. Our resources were needed elsewhere as you guys were covered.

I think if you beat a bully up he'll comeback for revenge, regardless if you take his lunch money or not.
Yes congratulations. You have managed to single-handidly prove the monkeys wrong by letting the jaguar run free.

No way is that going to backfire!

The same could be said about the white peace your alliance gave to a significantly worse menace to this planet in The Phoenix Federation.

Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.

I understand some of the feelings in this thread. Heck, I'm not the happiest camper out there right now. However, what's done is done and there's little point in continuing to argue out here in this thread. So please, I ask my fellow Karma members to keep this for private channels and not let our emotions rule the day. Thanks.

Speaking wise words as always Big_Z ^_^

o/ Cameron!

You say that as if the alliances who attacked Valhalla received absolutely no damage. The point of reps is to make the loser repay the damage they have done to the victor.

If this were actually true, the reps in even the smallest nuclear war between major alliances would be well into the billions. What you'd be asking is for Valhalla to disband, because that would be the end result of such a term. Reparations should be used as a way to force the surrendering alliance to pay for the actions that got them into the war, not as a way to make them rebuild your alliance.

If you don't want to lose infra, don't go to war. This goes for both sides in any conflict. Reparations, when used solely as a way to rebuild lost infra, is nothing but blood money. There are other uses for reparations that make the victors look less like asshats.

fixed that for ya airme..

also give up already dude. you had your shot to declare, you didn't.. if you did it woulda been costly to you, blah blah blah.. all this trash talk can go on all night..

Honestly imho, Kronos RIA and Umbrella examples of honor, and classiness should be followed by most of you on that side. And you should stick a sock in it, before you continue to ruin the good picture Karma has painted of itself anymore then you have..

Also, peace terms says i can't war nomore.. doesn't say i have to be nice to you, or like you for that fact..

Did you seriously just say MK can't fight? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Its impossible to rebuild without outside aid. You are deluding yourself by even considering the possibility that these terms could be too lenient and you just want to unnecessarily punish them.

And to clarify, this is sarcasm.

I fail at life D:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Well, if you assume no one can rebuild. Remember Polar? The STA even grew under far harsher restrictions than this. You are seriously deluding yourself.

No dude, rebuilding can't happen. Ever. NPO never rebuilt. Nope.

Yeah, this is !@#$%^&* and you guys know it. Valhalla deserved worse. After what they have tried to do to me and mine...

Those of you calling for harsh terms based on actions that are in the past need to take a long, hard look at the alliances that make up Karma. A great number of these alliances (the vast majority, in fact) have committed many of the same acts for which you would have Valhalla suffer.

Judge a surrendering alliance not on past actions, but on the actions that forced them to enter this conflict. Judge them on their fighting strength. Judge them today, not yesterday, because tomorrow it might be your alliance under the microscope.

You certainly didn't seem to care as much when you were the one doing it. I mean, I agree with these terms. They could be a little bit harsher I guess, however the alliances regrowing keeps this game interesting. However, I find it funny some of the people who are defending certain sides of this argument.

Edited by Nintenderek

No I said that I wont do things I disagree with just because it will keep a possible future enemy down, you know me better than that.

While I agree it's fun to have an enemy around, I still can't believe you slapped in the face everyone else who's been punished by valhalla in the past. Why in the world name this coalition karma then?

Go look up the term "middle ground", it should take the wind out of your sails without me having to say much more. Have you seen me ask for disbandment? Excessive reps? Expulsions? Viceroys? No, you haven't.

You've made it quite clear you don't want Valhalla to recover, I suggest you re-read your posts. Your entire argument centers around the fact that Valhalla CAN recover from these terms, as "STA grew under harsher terms then these"...so where is this middle ground you speak of but don't display a desire to find? Slap them with some mild reps?

No dude, rebuilding can't happen. Ever. NPO never rebuilt. Nope.

Yeah, this is !@#$%^&* and you guys know it. Valhalla deserved worse. After what they have tried to do to me and mine...

If you're referring to the BAPS/TDSM8 thing, you are aware this is one of the primary driving forces that got noWedge removed from power, right?

You say that as if the alliances who attacked Valhalla received absolutely no damage. The point of reps is to make the loser repay the damage they have done to the victor.

Oh I know the damage we have suffered (I suffered them myself), and I'm sure we could claimed a good deal of tech. But to be fair, Valhalla did loose this war, they were eventually outnumbered, they lost the most. In fact they had more NS then us pre-war, now we are over 1m NS above them

The same could be said about the white peace your alliance gave to a significantly worse menace to this planet in The Phoenix Federation.

Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.

TPF has not done many of the things Valhalla has. TPF even protected my alliance from Valhalla when they were at war with us. I honestly don't know what Valhalla's quarrel was with us other than that we were allied to BAPS and friends of MK. Guess that's enough to earn perma-ZI though.