Re: Valhalla

I highly doubt that you were even aware of the situation I am referring to. This was not something that the general membership ever even knew about. It happened soon after I was first elected Marshal and the few people that knew about it agreed that it was further proof of noWedge's instability.

OOC: If you are noWedge you are lying, if you aren't noWedge you are making stuff up.

If he was, there is no way he could get by our security gate :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valhalla didn't think so last year or for the past 18 months to be honest.

That's good for Valhalla, because they didn't surrender to themselves. If they had, boy oh boy, I would hate to see those reps.

Luckily, they surrendered to alliances who don't want to become the monsters they fight. For better or for worse, that's how it is.

Oh so you just couldn't bear to lose anymore pixels? The second post made it seem like Valhalla was financially unable to fight any further. Glad to see that you could prove to us what a bunch of infra hugging hippies you really are.

LOL this from some one we didnt fight. Perhaps you should ask those we fought what we thougth about our infra.

I wonder if these lenient terms will rub off on Valhalla when roles are reversed sometime down the track. It certainly didn't last time they got a free pass.

Tyga only time will tell and only if the oppurtunity is there for us to prove it. All i can say is I think CJ will lead us in a positive direction coming out of this.

Kronos PC and Umbrella you guys were awesome.

And maybe we can all start @#$%ing candy and shooting rainbows out of our eyes.

Valhalla have been knocked down, but they haven't been defeated. If they have the internal self-discipline to rebound in the post-war period then make no mistake. They will be back and I'd bet a fortune that the people who chose to give them such light terms are going to get a one way trip through the meat grinder.

I have zero bitterness toward any of the alliances we fought, they all conducted themselves well and fought well. I see no reason to aim at them for revenge.

It was a great fight, Valhalla. I couldn't have asked for a better war than two rounds of dancing with Chefjoe, especially the first round fighting Tronix and Lord Philip as well. Glad to have peace so we can focus on the real enemies.

Also, time to reclaim my casualty throne. :D

Letting our enemies go?

I'm sorry, but mosey on and look at Valhalla stats before the war. Then, after you've done that, review their stats now.

I want you to find the difference.

Then find the cost of the damage.

I think you will realize they have already paid their reps.

If you didn't damage them as badly as you did, you would've sued for reps?

You act as if I have never fought Valhalla or that I didn't throw my nation away and forfeit the right to join pretty much any sanctioned alliance in Planet Bob and pay more tech in reps than my close to ZId nation had in order to defend the injustices that you are now speaking against or that I didn't join your alliance in an attempt to continue the fight when I no longer felt comfortable flying the Vox banner. This is not my first war with Valhalla and it may not be my last but they took their beating and I don't want blood money or worthless forced apologies.

I know what Hal did and it has nothing to do with this war, I have been hurt by Valhalla in the past and I don't feel I slapped myself in the face.

Their standard is theirs, my standard is mine and I will not lower mine because they have done nad things in the past.

I am not acting like that at all. I am acting on my own disappointment of the situation. You went through a month or two of having to deal with them. Over a year and a half MK and our allies in STA have had to put up with their shenanigans. I'm sorry Srqt, I can't let things go that quickly, there needs to be an effort of the guilty party to admit they did something wrong, I have seen no such effort.

weak.

Only Lucas Perry and a few less active members actually succumbed to bill lock. :D

Ha! I didn't see bill lock; quite the distance away from it as well. :P

I'm glad I got to meet members of the "enemy" and hope to expand that relationship for the better.

Well always nice to see somebody who tried to obliterate your alliance for honoring a treaty and then got you eternal ZI'd get more or less white peace. Bravo.

Notice how I am not happy here. Notice how I am angry. Valhalla, feel blessed. You do not deserve what you got. Good luck, don't make us regret this I guess.

Those of you calling for harsh terms based on actions that are in the past need to take a long, hard look at the alliances that make up Karma. A great number of these alliances (the vast majority, in fact) have committed many of the same acts for which you would have Valhalla suffer.

Judge a surrendering alliance not on past actions, but on the actions that forced them to enter this conflict. Judge them on their fighting strength. Judge them today, not yesterday, because tomorrow it might be your alliance under the microscope.

I am not acting like that at all. I am acting on my own disappointment of the situation. You went through a month or two of having to deal with them. Over a year and a half MK and our allies in STA have had to put up with their shenanigans. I'm sorry Srqt, I can't let things go that quickly, there needs to be an effort of the guilty party to admit they did something wrong, I have seen no such effort.

AirMe, I love you to death and I respect you a great deal, but if they wronged you so badly why didn't you just declare on them until you got your apology?

Valhalla has been defeated and destroyed, they will never do anything bad ever again, they are completely CRUSHED mentally and emotionally.

Code Brown in Alliance Announcements! Code Brown in Alliance Announcements!

You know heres the funny thing about that. The ones who are important now the truth. You dont hear IRON ML or TORN spatting this line do you

Because, (unlike you) they know how business is done. Settling things "In House" has been a core policy of every well-organized alliance since the first Great War.

If you didn't damage them as badly as you did, you would've sued for reps?

Had they asked for terms shortly after war was declared, if not simply denied, reps would most certainly been on the table. However, they didn't, and paid in infra instead.

Oh my God, I almost fell for it. :rolleyes:

If we didn't damage them as badly as we did, they wouldn't have surrendered until we had.

Obviously. Of course, I don't know the feeling of the memberships of each alliance that was involved. But not having any terms or even tech deals that could theoretically help your former enemy and yourselves seems like cheating them out of something.

Those of you calling for harsh terms based on actions that are in the past need to take a long, hard look at the alliances that make up Karma. A great number of these alliances (the vast majority, in fact) have committed many of the same acts for which you would have Valhalla suffer.

The unprovable "NO U" argument rears it's ugly head again!

Would you agree that hostility is met with hostility?

Think about that for a bit, and then come back to me.

I think if you beat a bully up he'll comeback for revenge, regardless if you take his lunch money or not.
Yes they will be back, just like Polaris was back. Did we change? I think so, don't you FF. It may well be prudent to at least give Valhalla chance to change before asserting they can not. The beauty of the situation is if they don't, you can roll all over again. Karma holds the upper hand right now and simple terms will ensure they will hold it for a while to come. Blind as bats some of you.
Karma is a loosely held together wartime coalition.

I personally find the idea that it will somehow be coherent enough to roll Valhalla again when they start acting up ludicrous.

All those haters saying KARMA wouldn't give white peace to the larger alliances...

How do you like them apples?

Yes congratulations. You have managed to single-handidly prove the monkeys wrong by letting the jaguar run free.

No way is that going to backfire!

I wonder if these lenient terms will rub off on Valhalla when roles are reversed sometime down the track. It certainly didn't last time they got a free pass.
As I recall, they just managed to get worse after the UJW.
well all i can say is that i believe you are completely wrong. Since im on the inside here i have a pretty good chance at proving it as well.
I'm not wrong. Edited by Fallen_Fool

Obviously. Of course, I don't know the feeling of the memberships of each alliance that was involved. But not having any terms or even tech deals that could theoretically help your former enemy and yourselves seems like cheating them out of something.

Now you are upset we didn't punish them OR help them?

That's good for Valhalla, because they didn't surrender to themselves. If they had, boy oh boy, I would hate to see those reps.

Luckily, they surrendered to alliances who don't want to become the monsters they fight. For better or for worse, that's how it is.

No, those alliances and those that fought for the same cause will be the ones getting screwed over in 6 months time when your shortsightedness comes home to roost.

AirMe, I love you to death and I respect you a great deal, but if they wronged you so badly why didn't you just declare on them until you got your apology?

It is not where we were assigned by Karma Military Command.

I think if you beat a bully up he'll comeback for revenge, regardless if you take his lunch money or not.

Karma is a loosely held together wartime coalition.

I personally find the idea that it will somehow be coherent enough to roll Valhalla again when they start acting up ludicrous.

Yes congratulations. You have managed to single-handidly prove the monkeys wrong by letting the jaguar run free.

No way is that going to backfire!

As I recall, they just managed to get worse after the UJW.

I'm not wrong.

Goodness, then that means Polar will be ready to put CN under it's jackboot shortly. THE PENGUINS ARE COMING! THE PENGUINS ARE COMING!

:rolleyes:

Judge a surrendering alliance not on past actions, but on the actions that forced them to enter this conflict. Judge them on their fighting strength. Judge them today, not yesterday, because tomorrow it might be your alliance under the microscope.

You would be wise to take your own advice after some of the stuff you have directed to my alliance in the course of this war.

To AirMe and the harsh terms coalition:

There is nothing stopping you from declaring war and imposing your will. Simply hack through the 8 alliances protecting Valhalla and let your will be done. Let nothing stand in the way of your revenge!

Love,

Sir Paul