Karma... a year's wait

Unko Kalaikz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma have proven themselves WORSE than the NPO in the last day. I'll see you all in hell. For more pithy comments since I don't really feel like repeating myself, see my responses to the TSO and RoK declarations. Well written words can't hide the stinking pile of !@#$ that is Karma honor.

Quit whining and sue for peace then. If Karma's terms are unacceptable at least you'll have something real to complain about. You can probably get white peace though.

Karma have proven themselves WORSE than the NPO in the last day. I'll see you all in hell. For more pithy comments since I don't really feel like repeating myself, see my responses to the TSO and RoK declarations. Well written words can't hide the stinking pile of !@#$ that is Karma honor.

I'm willing to bet that at least Karma won't back stab their PoWs in the last week of their terms. :awesome:

It almost seems like you think it was Junkalunka's choice to honor the MDP and Junkalunka who started the revolution against NPO...how ridiculous.

You were on their side just weeks ago, speaking of their greatness.

Why does the NSO even keep you around? You represent them horribly.

It almost seems like you think it was Junkalunka's choice to honor the MDP and Junkalunka who started the revolution against NPO...how ridiculous.

Starfox is correct. It was an alliance wide vote that was unanimously in favor of honoring the MDP. It wasn't just myself and the rest of the leadership who had honor. It was all 215 Imperials.

Is there any point to this other than self-promotion? IAA were nothing special, their performance in that war was dismal and they certainly weren't any kind of shining beacon leading the way for the current "uprising" against NPO.

In fact one sad thing about any potential Karma victory would be the endless nonsense like this that we'll be forced to endure.

I'm personally hoping *not* to see any memorials of the Mushroom Kingdom's fight against the New Pacific Order when that anniversary comes up as I'll agree with you these sorts of "NEVAR FORGET" threads are rather annoying.

Seriously, you're doing Invicta more harm than your enemies are by making them look like a bunch of idiots.

My understanding of the political side of things is that Invicta has been (or will be) given VERY lenient surrender terms, which would seem to be quite odd if "the enemy" was as evil and honorless as he's implying.

To their credit, my understanding is that Invicta has impressed a lot of people with their honorable dealing and stance, so I'd definitely encourage people here not to judge the entire alliance based solely on the complaints of one member.

It's Junkalunka, of course there is nothing in here but self-promotion.

Would you two just make out and get it over with? You'd probably be much happier if you just resolved all that sexual tension already.

So you're admitting to being Mobius/Junka now? Also, who are you and what happened to the rabidly pro-NPO, pro-Hegemony da Silva?

He picks whichever cause allows him to make the most elaborate speeches in any given week.

you declared in "defense" of NPO after NPO waged an aggressive war and then you whine and moan and !@#$%* when other alliances do the same. ummmm... yeah, ok. so you are stating that Invicta is worse than NPO then? Invicta has a stinking pile of !@#$ for honor? cuz you seem to think it is honorable to declare in defense of an alliance that aggressively went to war so why is it not honorable for others to do the same. oh that is right, it is only honorable if you are the only one doing it..........

'This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny'

No offense but we all know Karma is getting NPO out of the throne but they won't prevent some other alliance from taking it. This day is the day where the world goes away from NPO's dominance and towards another alliances dominance. It's just the way life is made, human greed is undefeatable.

Anyways nice speech.

EDIT: For spelling mistakes. My bad.

Edited by Sea Junky

No offense but we all know Karma is getting NPO out of the throne but they won't prevent some other alliance from taking it. This day is the day where the world goes away from NPO's dominance and towards another alliances dominance. It's just the way life is made, human greed is undefeatable.

I for one welcome our new FAN overlords.

;)

'This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny'

Anyways nice speech.

EDIT: For spelling mistakes. My bad.

I don't believe this to be true. The Karma side of this war is, for the most part a loose coalition, most parts of which will probably drift away from each other after the war. I think we will go back to a post-GW1 multipolar era bob, until the next conflict arises. It will most likely be a cycle between unipolarity, bipolarity, and multipolarity from now on.

It truly is a shame IAA was forced to disband. It's good to see NPO is seeing what it's getting for all that it's done. Also hilarious is how so many NPO nations are in peace mode after they forced us out in the GATO-1V war.

Edited by Mamaev II

Would you two just make out and get it over with? You'd probably be much happier if you just resolved all that sexual tension already.

This MaineGOP seems to be an ancient, forgotten irrelevancy clinging to grudges from the depths of time... it would likely take many weeks of pouring through dusty manuscripts for my scholars to even learn his identity. However, since you mention making out... :ehm:

Edited by Count da Silva