Karma... a year's wait

Unko Kalaikz

iaamudkipio9.png

(Today is the anniversary of the IAA's Declaration of War upon the NPO in defense of GATO)

Count Andrei the Silva paced his bunker as his nation waited in peace mode as reserves, within the New Sith Order, at war with Molon Labe and the Phoenix Federation. A huge war was continuing to rage between the forces of the Hegemony and the Karma coalition. He then sat down and penned his speech, which he would soon deliver to the world...

"Barely a year ago, I was Captain Andrei da Silva of the Mobius air wing of the Royal Air Force of Neo Waianae. It was the flagship air fleet of the Imperial Assault Alliance, armed with the greatest training and technology in the entire Empire, we struggled against relentless hordes of enemy nations.

"I served King Junkalunka, Imperial Regent of the IAA. In a move that was often mocked as folly, he declared war upon the New Pacific Order as they invaded an ally's homelands and the IAA paid the ultimate sacrifice over the course of the war.

"He whispered to me from his deathbed that the strength of the NPO was based on the image of invincibility, that the God-Emperor Moo-Cows was no such thing. He could never defeat the hordes, but he did the next thing: drew blood and laid the path for others to do what he could not. By declaring war upon NPO and standing in resolution, he did that which none before had done: he had stood against fear and went for the throat of the beast.

"He did not wish tribute, or song. No monuments, no poems of war and valor. His wish was simple.

"'Remember us,' he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. Here all our voices, whisper to you from the ageless stones. Should any come across the rubble of the glory of the Empire, remember that here, by Imperial Honor, we lie.

"And so my King died, and my brothers died, barely a year ago. Long I pondered my Kings cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise. For from free nation to free nation, the word was spread that bold Junkalunka and his 200, so far from home, laid down their lives; not just for GATO, but for all the world and the promise this game holds. Now against this coalition named "Karma," the Hegemony's hordes face obliteration!

"A year later, we see again the NPO attacks an alliance without cause other than the greed of Empires. But now, many have followed the shadow of the IAA, and have chosen to stand against fear and oppresion.

"Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers -- knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the blasters and lightsabers of 200. Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Karma nations, free nations.

"This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine. Give thanks, men, to Chimaera, Junkalunka and the brave 200!"

fancyiaabutton.png

Edited by Count da Silva

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma have proven themselves WORSE than the NPO in the last day. I'll see you all in hell. For more pithy comments since I don't really feel like repeating myself, see my responses to the TSO and RoK declarations. Well written words can't hide the stinking pile of !@#$ that is Karma honor.

Edited by Sir Glen

Karma have proven themselves WORSE than the NPO in the last day. I'll see you all in hell. For more pithy comments since I don't really feel like repeating myself, see my responses to the TSO and RoK declarations. Well written words can't hide the stinking pile of !@#$ that is Karma honor.

It appears that you show no honor in defeat, quite a shame really.

By declaring war upon NPO and standing in resolution, he did that which none before had done: he had stood against fear and went for the throat of the beast.

Going to have to disagree there. You could look back to PW2 and LoSS defending the NAAC for a start, not even counting proceeding events.

Oh cry me a river. Your problem with Karma is that they outnumber you? Well guess what, you and your allies outnumbered those you beat down for no reason during the past year. Where was your issue with it then? Numerous alliances declared in defense of the NPO when GATO and IAA fought back, despite NPO initiating the war. I could go on and on, but I have no sympathy for you. Your side acted tough when it had the advantage, but now that everything has fallen in on you I see nothing but tears and complaints. I hate to be one to steal a line from your own, but you made your bed, now lie in it.

And since you seem to want me to reply to this:

THIS has to be a joke. With six alliances on us, two of them sanctioned (now seven and three with RoK) there is no "Defense" here. And at least your allies had the good sense to declare on the OTHER alliances fighting Orion as well. This declaration gives the lie to this entire farce.

If Karma thinks it can break Invicta, and with it the resolve of Hegemony you are DEAD wrong. Our resolve only strengthens with each declaration in the sure knoweldege that no matter WHAT NPO may have done in the past Karma and her leaders, like so many petty rebel thugs and their bands, are far WORSE. What little respect I had for RoK is now completely gone and I swear to you, like I have to TSO and TOP, that if ever in the future I have a chance to bleed RoK I will, you have my undying and completely sincere word.

I further promise THIS to any other Karma alliances out there; you will never succeed in stopping bullying by being bigger bullys. All you will succeed at is genocide (OOC: Game breaking, as many unwilling to play by YOUR rules leave the game). Karma is everything they claim to hate and worse, if you have any honor left you will break with Karma and either declare neutrality or join us.

I personally swear that I will NEVER pay reps to ANY Karma nation; I will quit this game first. You should be paying reps to US for this sham, but since that won't happen, I'll accept your surrender to us ;).

Do you have any idea how many NPO's policies have forced out of this game? Before GWIII there were 40,000+. Today? Hovering just above 30k. That's NPO's legacy. The game's stagnation and decline for over two years. Before you accuse Karma of game breaking, look at yourself.

Now let me tell you this, Karma is not going to force you to play by their rules and you and your allies have done to others the last two years. Karma will also not force reps upon you or impose crippling terms. You will be shown the mercy you so gleefully denied to others. I can only hope you learn something from it.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Seriously, you're doing Invicta more harm than your enemies are by making them look like a bunch of idiots.

CSMs crash course in how to be a responsible poster:

Right: "I do not like that you are invoking a defensive treaty for offensive purposes."

Wrong: "YOUZ R SCUMBAGS. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. YOU PILE OF !@#$!"

Is there any point to this other than self-promotion? IAA were nothing special, their performance in that war was dismal and they certainly weren't any kind of shining beacon leading the way for the current "uprising" against NPO.

In fact one sad thing about any potential Karma victory would be the endless nonsense like this that we'll be forced to endure.

Cry me a river, whoah!

Also IAA sucked.

Quite a reasonable and well founded belief to hold.

Because we in RoK and TSO speak for, and solely represent, the rest of the collective values of the karma koalition also - aren't I right?

Honor?

Yes, cause it was our side which demonstrates EZI, PZI, destruction of alliances, tech farms, etc. Sorry, this side is nothing compared to former actions of NPO, but instead it seems you are just trying to insult individuals merely because..well, you are losing. Karma isn't forcing anyone from the game mate, people need to realize this community comes before anyone else.