Karma... a year's wait

Unko Kalaikz

Karma have proven themselves WORSE than the NPO in the last day. I'll see you all in hell. For more pithy comments since I don't really feel like repeating myself, see my responses to the TSO and RoK declarations. Well written words can't hide the stinking pile of !@#$ that is Karma honor.

Bitter about being on the losing side of the war I see. Just take your damage and move on, this isn't worth getting angry about.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma have proven themselves WORSE than the NPO in the last day. I'll see you all in hell. For more pithy comments since I don't really feel like repeating myself, see my responses to the TSO and RoK declarations. Well written words can't hide the stinking pile of !@#$ that is Karma honor.

The rare circumstance of pride going AFTER a fall. Perhaps you haven't quite caught up to gravity yet?

Edited by Druid

Seems fitting to post this image.

A_tribute_to_the_warriors_by_Lord_ShinRa.jpg

Not a war I'm proud to have served in.

meh, i did not care personally. i held not real feelings of like towards GATO. though i had several friends in IAA. i was more upset of what happened to IAA than GATO.

People who sincerely believe the reign of the New Pacific Order will be matched in tyranny by it's predecessors are delusional. The very nature of the New Pacific Order is one of arrogance and contempt for the foreign. While certainly Karma is not perfect, cybernations will be much better off with them at the helm.

edit: sorry i think this is in the wrong thread...

Edited by ztilbeht

Weren't you the one singing Pacifica love songs every chance you got, crying of sheer joy while you praised the NPO on your bare knees for all to see? Back peddling much? Getting ready to kiss Planet Bob's new masters' asses?

I would highly recommend Karma repeat a maneuver pulled by NPO a year ago against IAA, and threaten to PermaZI all nations that remain in peace mode for longer than five days. -_-

karma time?

I had almost forgotten about that, the cowards. Then again, most of NPO's tops have BEEN in peace mode for longer than 5 days already...what a pity.

I had almost forgotten about that, the cowards. Then again, most of NPO's tops have BEEN in peace mode for longer than 5 days already...what a pity.

Indeed, heh. 50 something top NPO nations are in peace doing exactly what they criticized IAA for. Except, you know, IAA top nations actually planned and did roll out in a second offensive. I really hope Karma pulls that ploy out on the NPO hippies.

Weren't you the one singing Pacifica love songs every chance you got, crying of sheer joy while you praised the NPO on your bare knees for all to see? Back peddling much? Getting ready to kiss Planet Bob's new masters' asses?

I endorsed the "Order." It seems we have a new Order rising doesn't it? B)

Junkalunka, I think you ought to know that I loathe you.

You grub for power in every alliance you join, you fail at every aspect of CN, you change your opinions with the tide, suctioning onto whichever can get you more power and popularity.

In short, go home.

Indeed, heh. 50 something top NPO nations are in peace doing exactly what they criticized IAA for. Except, you know, IAA top nations actually planned and did roll out in a second offensive. I really hope Karma pulls that ploy out on the NPO hippies.

I have a feeling there will be elements in the Cyberverse who are willing to take care of those PM NPO nations later, even if the "official" Karma stance is a bit more merciful ^_^

That was a war I am glad to have missed. With the smug self-righteousness of the GATO side combined with the obnoxious "might makes right" mentality of many on the other side, I probably would have had to kill myself.

I dunno when you have policies like this being enacted by the other side I think they had some license to be "self-righteous." Read that thread - read the replies. If that in and of itself isn't sickening go look at NPO's nations. That is why we fight today.