Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Bubba the Great

You have to be 1 of the 6 warriors GGA has. It would have been fun if you weren't fighting 6vs1

To others.

Neither of you have been rude and you both understand that i am fighting for my allies

To GGA

I still have 3 defensive spots left please fill them.

Waldoland, Sup?

Sorry it had to be you man, but until the rest of your AA comes out of Peace Mode you're pretty much the only one in my NS range... Sorry...

You have useful resources though... hows about a trade agreement post-Global !@#$fling?

I eagerly await the 50-strong airforce you have there waiting... That'll be a hell of a lot of shadows blotting out the sun over my capital eh?

Eh, bought some more just in case. Just like condoms XD

Anyhoo, I'm not playing on the 25th. Take your advantage if you wish, or let's have our armistice.

All the best,

Emperor KY of the Imperium of Poliz

XD & <3

Dear Emperor KY,

You who have dared attack the great and mighty Waldoland should now prepare to be crushed under our iron boots like the vermin you are!!!!

On a happier note, pleased to make your acquaintance. I've got no free trade slots but I'll have a look for sure, maybe it would be a benefit to cancel one and trade with you instead. Is there any sort of etiquette involved with canceling trades?? I'm kinda new and fairly old so I don't catch on to these things to quick. Good luck and happy hunting!!

To fastjohnl

OOC: I would PM this but in game PM'ing is currently disabled

You got me good in your opening wave, threw me into right into anarchy from the outset. But the next attack won't be as easy. Also I have plenty more nukes where that came from.

Quad Reborn: I don't think you've logged in since the war started, but you're going to get a nasty shock when you see your nation. On the plus side, your SDI is infuriatingly effective. It should not take me 13 attempts to nuke you.

To Lancer: Nothing personal man, you have fought well and I respect you a lot, CN needs more people like you.

To Fruta: Good luck, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

To Neffer: I cant wait to fight you some more, it will be fun.

To porksaber: <3<3<3 Can't wait for update tonight man, your attacks have been the most fun.

To Magnum T. Gundraw: Epic fighting, but you haven't narked me yet

To Michael Harland: We spoke on IRC, you people in Nemsis aren't too bad and I have gained a lotta respect for you on that front.

Jamster

The Will Bot

Aeternalis

I am SOOO glad I'm fighting you guys and not nuclear powers.. (hopefully I can keep this war conventional.. that would be wonderful).

Aeternalis: Nice try at getting that attack in between my offensive maneuvers against Jamster before I could rearm my defenses.. but you were just about 30 seconds to slow ^..^ PHEW!

Makki of Aurora Borealis: You've got the best tech stockpile of my three targets right now and it shows in the battle reports.

GDW1017 of The Legion: Sorry man, but you were not ready for this war and you were down for the count on day two. Good luck on the rebuild.

Hamilcar Barca of The Legion: My toughest target so far and I give you that credit. You've taught me how important a soldier efficiency boosting trade circle really is.

Had a nice chat with one of my NPO targets, turned out hes half Dutch :) *thumbs up Qazzian

I was coming here to post about this. Glad we can be civil while bombing each other :)

on to breyd: You're quiet, and for some reason manage to keep your country out of anarchy with only 1% defending soldier. Kudos. (grrrrrr)

To Bloody Nicholas of GrandDuchyofFinland:

I really like your graphs and I appreciate that you actually read the war reports I send you. Only you and The Hoss do. ^_^

To Stalin4 of Kommunism:

You have no idea how much I lol'd when I read "Stalin has declared war on you". And nice airforce you have there. :)

To dmbjnk of Junkie Land:

Damn thats a high soldier efficiency. I have a feeling that it's your 5 GC's and 5 Barracks that put me in anarchy.

To The Hoss of Doom Quick Stop:

My only non-MOON attacker. Thank you for reading my battle reports, it makes me feel tingly inside.

Edited by NickCooley