Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

Dear opponents,

You are really lucky that the battle system sucks. I never would have suspected a single non-level 9 fighter could down 57 Level 9's, and stop a bombing raid.

Thanks,

Dilber

How many bombing raids did you sent? Two?

Must have been flown by Erich Hartmann.

Or someone who is fighting against mobs of enemy pilots who had less than one hour of training.

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear opponents,

You are really lucky that the battle system sucks. I never would have suspected a single non-level 9 fighter could down 57 Level 9's, and stop a bombing raid.

Thanks,

Dilber

Whoever flew that plane, I want him.

Their soldiers too. Apparently my WRC means I can't get a ground victory in 3 days.

Also, while not losing any airforce in an attacking raid:

Attack Type: Bombing Campaign

Defending Nation:

Pigro (rsoxbronco1)

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 0.00

Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0

Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0

Attacker Bombers Lost: Tupolev Tu-160 Lost: 0

Attacker Fighters Lost: F-22 Raptor Lost: 0

Defender Fighters Killed: 3

Edited by Dilber

To Spicy McHaggis:

Its been a good fight, although I wish my spies would have done a little better getting at your nukes. Also, I know you're a little annoyed that you're fighting 3 on 1 and I only have one war, but if your alliance mates would stay in range a little longer and you let me out of nuclear anarchy, I could even the odds a little.

Dear LoD: Our very short talk was helpful and you were respectful, good luck. ^^

Dear Highflyers: Hehe you're a little inactive and you're fighting in DEFCON 5, but our messages have been very entertaining. :D

And lastly, the disappointment:

Trigon, after losing all but 1 battle you decided to flee to peacemode and then lie to those who command you that you're doing well. I'll meet you in a week. =D

• 2 weeks later...

To ALL the nations who have nuked my nation into the bronze age.. Thank you :P You have spawned a new generation of siamese twins.. This will, in turn, ensure the return to power of my Siamese Army at double.. no TRIPLE its original size :D

Actually, I have had fun with most of my combatants from PC, MK, CCC. May you enjoy your new found status amongst the NS rankings :)

dear mhawk:

hi. enjoy my present this morning? i figured i'd return the favor :)

sincerely,

-elP

You'll be getting off easy, someone with more infra declared on me... have to maximize the damage these days :P

Dear thezman, shwypn, Brad Davis, Jahena, Dennisjr13, and, of course, GaisenShougun aka my fruitcake craving friend ;) ,

Hello! I hope you will always feel free to drop me a line anytime if the urge for familiarity strikes you. All of you are always welcome to come over for some beverages and political chat after your troops have attacked and your sorties have landed. I have full confidence you will come around some day. I don't bite, but I think I do have fleas now. :P

Sincerely and with best wishes for some future date,

Genural Spacific