Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

to my Athens opponent...you are putting up a hell of a fight for someone in anarchy..I salute you:)

my other 3 opponents from Iunctus, SLCB, and iFOK...you are all putting up a good fight and doing a great job destroying my pixels...no anarchy yet for any of us...that says something i suppose :D

well fought.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear, President Scroougee.

Thank you for not attacking me today, I really don't want to bother with you after I make it into the NPO. I'm sad to say it is a poor showing to attack me on my third day of Cyber nations, while I was in NPO Applicant AA, and when you are considerably stronger then I am. Glad that you can show your Vox Populi AA now. Though that could be a threat to you after the war.

Oh, and a request. Could you please take that taunt off your nation description? It makes my blood boil everytime I see it. <_<

-Big Red

P.S. It's real fun having this small war where losing 30 soldiers for me is a big deal. When some of these guys are getting nuked like no tommorrow. ^_^

@All large nations: My pixel people thank you for the cancer, and extreme mutations befallen to them in recent months. :P

Dear, President Scroougee.

Thank you for not attacking me today, I really don't want to bother with you after I make it into the NPO. I'm sad to say it is a poor showing to attack me on my third day of Cyber nations, while I was in NPO Applicant AA, and when you are considerably stronger then I am. Glad that you can show your Vox Populi AA now. Though that could be a threat to you after the war.

Oh, and a request. Could you please take that taunt off your nation description? It makes my blood boil everytime I see it. <_<

-Big Red

P.S. It's real fun having this small war where losing 30 soldiers for me is a big deal. When some of these guys are getting nuked like no tommorrow. ^_^

@All large nations: My pixel people thank you for the cancer, and extreme mutations befallen to them in recent months. :P

lol I like this guy.

To my guy, Alpha Dog of IRON. Your a cool dude!

Edited by Paxis

All of the guys I'm fighting who have responded to me seem like pretty good folks, and I'm honored to be fighting them.

Barix9 of ARES: You were damn hard to anarchy, and you've been putting up a pretty good fight. I can't wait til update.

Rob of ARES: I'm kicking myself for not getting an SDI or a Manhattan project pre-war. :P I'm Looking forward to rebuying everything again tonight lol.