Say something to your oppenent in war

baseballer790

First....to the two SSSW18:

Matt Bowen. My airforce is allergic to yours. When I lost 48 I decided that it was no longer cost effective. You nation has been made out of rubber. Between the three of us, we should have had you anarchied 3 times. But, you held until a nuclear weapon was used. No, not mine. I do not have any.

Abysmalpea. Please quit giving my local defenses fits. They have quite enough on their hands atm. I've also found that my air force is allergic to yours as well. Thus, the distinct lack of offensive air operations from me. Yes, my navy sucks. Quit pointing that out by destroying it every day. Recently I went ahead and blew up the docks and shipyards myself. Not like the blockade really bothers me, anyways.

And now to the TOOL members:

To Ghiavana. Well met. You have rather nice ratios and are still putting up one heck of a fight. Was going to shift focus to you 100% tonight but, something came up. Please feel free to continue to leave cash on my lawn :D My focus shift got interrupted by your fellow TOOL member, tonight. I'd recommend sending her some aid as soon as possible if the results of my GAs are any indication. Also, my airforce is allergic to yours as well.... <_<

To Liz. Hello again, m'lady. Been having fun chatting with you. And fully understand why you engaged. Since we both knew you were coming, and the cease fire expired. I took the opportunity to take two of your nukes away. Yes, I'm a cheeky bastage at times...and I did let you know you needed more spies. Once you engaged and swung; I waited and replenished....and after update took another one away; and fiddled with your defcon. Yes, I will be glowing but, you will run out of nukes rather quickly :D Here's to a Grand Fight between us B)

Signed

~CheekyBastage ;)

Good fighting all :D

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Kalach Cha: Please, if you're reading this, log in. After the first wave of attacks, you haven't seemed to log in at all, and I don't like attacking someone who isn't on. Especially in a war of this caliber.

To ace072199: You scared me. In fact, you still do, having two times my tech - which makes your attacks absolutely devastating. I wish I could've talked to you more, but the war's not over yet. ;)

To BacTalan: Are you enjoying nuking me every day? :v: It was nice to get to talk to you early on, I'm afraid I got a bit busy after that and haven't been able to recently.

To all three of my attackers: Despite my nation's age, this is really my first war involving more than two attackers at the same time, not to mention being a fully fledged nuclear war... This, undecidedly, has made the experience thus far very interesting... and I'll admit, I'm enjoying this period more than the whole time I spent nation building. I'm already down 1.8K infra, how low can it go? :awesome:

Edited by Raiizn

Alvarian of MCXA: You make me look retarded when I fight you. I just wish you would write back and pat me on the head.

General Havoc of MCXA: My first anarchy ever!!

raluaces of MCX: Hello.

This is fun stuff!! No whiners!! I probably whine more, and I'm winning my wars!

To my GGA opponents Overmind..you sir caught we well i salute the effort you surrender was one we had to fight hard to get

Edwin Valez :you appear to be as stuburn as a mule seriously the man has been hit more times than i can count yet he stands still.....granted not for much longer but sir....well played

King Jeff: again well played sir while in the end i see victory it was a hard fought one

Dagger: seriously man how big is your war chest lol

I wasnt expecting an easy fight but i wasnt expecting it to be this tough boys while i do joke regarding GGA you are a credit to it....even edwin who im still convinced is ghosting lol but still well fought

To Rockmot: Comply to the POW terms you agreed to already. >.>

To CyberLoser: Well, it was fun fighting you, I guess. :D

To R0adkill: Thanks for being the only one to fill one of my defensive slots. ^.^

To yunterek: You've been a worthy target indeed, pity I can't find someone to fill the last of your slots.

To sid12345: Well, I know I came in a bit late on ya, but no hard feelings, right? All I can say is, o/ to Orion, you guys have really stuck in there even as we kinda stormed ya. :3

Edited by Alestor

The quality of opponents are what makes a war. I have been lucky enough to find 5 victi......friends, all of whom have made this one of the most enjoyable times of my existance.

Muchos props to you

o/ Valhalla

o/ Olympus

I have to say, you guys are pretty awesome as well. This has been a good fun fight, for sure :)

o/ Kronos

o/ Umbrella

To tylerdurden1 of NADC, you fought admirably and bravely.

To rosendal of NADC, thank you for my first nuke

To Blueleaf of NADC, thank you for all the cash

To vampirecommie of NADC, thank you for being the first nation to attack me, although, really, while I was in Nuclear Anarchy you launch two ground attacks and I win both? Maybe you should hire some non-commie mercenaries.

Edited by gambona

To the four nations I have faced but will not name:

My nation is about ten days old.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 3,446 Attacking + 0 Defending = 3,446 Casualties

You have yet to attack me. In fact, every nation I've fought/am fighting (one surrender - yay me!) has 'turtled' completely. As a result I have sent one to ZT, and I expect to do this to another nation of yours soon enough. (Those last few infra are a pain to get rid of!)

It's too late to ask any of you to fight back now, but if I face SSSW18 nations in the next round.... could you please take a swing at me? Pretty please? (This really isn't fun for anyone involved.)

Captain Floop: You're a pretty cool chick, I'm enjoying our little fight. Keep it up, I've enjoyed talking to you and you've got more fight in you than my other opponent.

Ducky: Well you won't buy military anymore but your messages are pretty amusing I must say. Come out to play my friend, I miss your soldiers in my territory.

To Chinatownbus we got a late start but so far its been a pleasure dancing with you :P

To Jayson Almighty Dude would you please stop hitting me in the morning i mean really you shouldnt be sleeping like the rest of us :P Great fight man from day one its been a lot of fun

John Orris Fights been great but the amount of love being your only target and war makes me feel special.

Eden Tyler I think weve pretty well beaten the crap out of eachother and the next round of beers is on me.

All in all a shout out to PC, Kronos and Umbrella yall have been fun in IRC and this has been the most fun ive had in a while playing this game. All of you have earned my respect for the battles as well as your conduct off the field.

o/ to a good fun fight.

One of my opponents hasnt really talked to me. He doesnt even launch CMs anymore or buy back soldier really. When I sent him peace terms like I was instructed he sent me a very blunt message about shoving them somewhere and called my a !@#$%. Ignore the fact that I was wailing on him and was enjoying myself.

Clark was pretty cool though. Put up a good fight, he nuked me too.